How do i get myself motivated?

How do i get myself motivated?

kill yourself.

My best technique is waiting until things are so fucking bad that there is no other option but to start doing something.

Do something you like.
Focus on small victories, not the end goal.
I.e. if youre painting a house, set daily goals. Like one wall a day. And make the goals attainable. You will get satisfaction from completing set tasks.

And when OP fails at failing he will appreciate life more. The stupid fucker.

Stop drugs

Smoke some weed user

What makes you angry? Get angry and then focus it.

That right faggot focus on that asshole of yours.

I've been unmotivated to end it all for more than 20 years. Finally near the end of the road. No friends, no meaningful relationships, going to lose my job in the next month or two. I managed to sober up lately but what's the point? The only thing I enjoyed doing was getting drunk.

>The only thing I enjoyed doing was getting drunk.

It's not bad. Cheers!

whatever it is you're trying to do, do it every day until its a habit and it feels wrong if you don't do it. at least a month to start

Motherfucker kek

TR

You're not alone Sup Forumsrother. I'm in university, and I can't bring myself to give a shit about it, probably going to fail all the classes I'm in right now. I'm shutting down and I can't seem to stop it.

Exactly, this is so fucking right.

Shia LaBeauf

i know this one.
worth reading.

i kind of agree with this but instead of procrastinating until shit gets fucked, just throw yourself out like a thousand miles in a new city where there is no other option but to remain strong.

>Do something you like.

Where would you say OP can get a gallon of Humpback Whale semen?

This