Im dying of cancer

im dying of cancer..
AMA

smoke dmt

hahaha what a fucking loser?

acid is better

What should I make for dinner?

careful with that edge Eugene

Take up cocaine use, have fun, go to Vegas, bang a hooker, live, man, while you still can.

we are all dying but ya don't see us making threads about it. stop being selfish ya goober

really?

jokin right

eggplant parmesan and a side of creamy hummus with pita bread to dip with

Use it to get as much sympathy pussy as you can

been there done that,i dont feel like i have to do anything ,,im old

smoke dmt

Would things be different if you weren't vegan?

i got about a year or so..just thought i'd share it with you faggots

there is no better drug than pure clear acid..nothing,i speak from years of experience

already married tho

have you accepted death yet?

What are you're priorities at this point and how would you have changed them in the past considering.

im not vegan,,its the first thing that came to me,,besides,do you need meat at every single sitting??

How old?
What cancer?
Stage of cancer?
Ever look into anti neoplaston treatment? Dr. Burzynski has done some amazing things! I'm friends a guy who was told he was going to die in a matter of months from a brain tumor. He sought Dr. Burzynski and got treated. That was years and years ago! Said friend is a Sheriff and doing great things to this day.

yeah i am 100 percent sure you haven't done dmt. and if you have, then i'm 100 percent sure you didn't breakthrough. no amount of lsd or any psych use could prepare you for dmt.

Get a hall pass

thats what im working on now ..i can deal with the fact that i will die.it just kinda obsesses me about what its like after..it drives me crazy thinking about it

>besides,do you need meat at every single sitting??
Fuck yes. I carry a backup ham at all times just in case I have to sit unexpectedly during the day.

after is gunna be just like before you were born brother. don't worry

well.ive already got my financial loose ends taken care of and made sure family is provided for,im mostly trying to get them to accept it without too much greif.especially my daughter

Sure, why not. I'm gonna have to save the eggplant for another time though. Thanks OP. You religious at all?

Traps are gay?

also i wouldnt change anything.i live with a no regrets policy

A lot of people die on the shitter, mid-log, due to the exertion of backing one out. Are you worried that you will be found with half a loaf poking out of your pooper?

Do you keep it hidden in your back pocket? It's back backup ham.

I'm no pleb with a wallet full of jerky. I have a fully insulated Hello Kitty backpack with a ham dispenser.

Stage IIIB lungs
no more drugs no more treatments..fuck it

im a deadhead..youve obviouslty have never had good lsd

nice movie...but seriously,,if i wanted to at this point i could do what i want and she cant say anything.whats she gonna do? divorce?

op what where you symptoms in a general timeline before diagnosis. what type of cancer. no ragrets?

not worried just scared/curious i guess

It's between:

1. Nothingness, which isn't bad at all if you think about it. Ultimate state of bliss.
2. An eternal dream suspended in the last moment of time in which onlookers perceive your loss of consciousness. This dream would be dictated by the knowledge you acquired throughout life, and your perceptions. Therefore how you live and the limitations you set, or haven't set, will determine the quality of this dream, thus being hellish or heavenly.
3. Nietzsche's eternal recurrence. Trillions upon trillions of big bangs later, and the summed years of each universal instance, you'll eventually be born again, experiencing this exact life over again. That is to say I have made this post an infinite number of times throughout eternity.

None of it seems bad.

Do you know when you're going to die?

Do you plan on saying fuck it and doing anything crazy during your last days?

i was now im not sure anymore
very much so
no.im pretty regular with soft stool user..i do fiber alot

hy dying of cancer im dad.

constant cough
pain constantly in shoulders and chest
shortness of breat and i wheezed alot
also my bones in my joints hurt way too much,so i did some tests.that was 3 years ago

are you speaking from experience?
cause thats all pretty much theory and speculation

I gotcha, was just wondering how that plays into how you feel about death and whatever happens after.. Personally, I think there's a soul, in a metaphysical sense. But I guess it's hard not to worry about that sort of thing. I'm sorry OP.

And since you'd be dead, you wouldn't be able to perceive time; so your death and "rebirth" would both seemingly happen at the same time. The exact moment you die is the exact moment you're born.
>not OP here

Two word.
Breaking
Bad.
Do it

what type?

docs say 12 moths to 16 months if im very lucky..
i guess i dont wanna go out with a bang...but i guess its because i have a family now

lsd is shit tier compared to dmt, doc and 2c-e

one of those could be the truth but you still wouldn't know for sure, so it really doesn't matter lol.

dont be sorry user.im not.if i can i'll let you know what its like when i go

do you really, really like some particular kind of images posted on Sup Forums?

i think it's great he thinks that way lol. i had the same feelings after i took 500ug of needlepoint. that was literally nothing compared to a dmt breakthrough. he'll go back on his words once he does dmt

If only op could tell us after somehow. But I guess if there is nothing op wouldn't know either

That makes two of us buddy.

i suck at chemistry.i'd probaly end up blowing up the trailer/lab
lungs

go to GSK HQ

and demand the cure,

they do have it, and it really does exist. but if you are not of "noble" birth, or part of the plutocratic oligarchy that runs earth, you've got no chance.

seriously the cure for cancer has been around since the 80's but its "not cost effective" for the masses. so only the elite get it even if you are rich, its tough shit because it really is for the elite few, notice how no one of the inner circle of governments and royalty etc etc dies from it...

I'd suggest maybe going on a big family holiday somewhere during your last months, give them a good memory to remember of all of you together.

i enjoy all except the recent onslaught of trap/furry/dick rates

Sorry op. I would be really thankful to have your finances situated at this point for your family. I don't think everyone in your situation gets to go knowing that. That would be true helplessness

will you hang urself? i would

are you a smoker?

are you a smoker?

we have all been and will always be. forever. kind of like how u were in ur dads nut before you came here. it goes farther back and back, further and further forever

i will be in touch

how come lots of rich people died of cancer?

then we know the cause of your cancer.
you'll be cured once ylyls are funny again

thats already planned for next month

Not op here, You are an idiot but bring up an interesting point. Op, have the Dr's discussed your quality of life at the end? I don't expect you'll just randomly nod out, it may be a little more drawn out than that.

Are you Sup Forums?

no,just gonna go naturaly.just in case theres a god and suicide is a sin..you never know..

Kek

yes
the last two monts or sso will be the worst.i will be in pain a my organs will go one by one.its a crap situation but i get to have morphine and weed..(yayyy)

>Are you Sup Forums?
excuse me?

just keep doing what you're doing. after you go, you'll still be here (your daughter) keep spreading love. love is all that matters

no. i am Negan

Well I've been through a lot and had many near death experiences. Even been revived when I was a kid. I'm a paraplegic now.

Once had a dream under anesthesia. They say it's impossible to, but I did. It felt like a lifetime and I remember it in great detail.

Of all of the ideas, I think I like Nietzsche's idea the most. Makes sense to me, and definitely possible. Doesn't go against any of our scientific understandings. I see our existence as an inevitability. It's simply a possibility within infinity/eternity. As is every other possible variation in our timeline... Down to the quantum level. It all happens, and it is all set to eventually repeat --however an impossibly long time from now. Good thing is, when you're dead you won't feel the passage of time. If this is real, it'll be as quick as closing your eyes, and then being birthed immediately after, even though septillions of millennia have come and gone throughout many incarnations of the universe. Hope this makes sense.

you get it user.you get it...
i will try to say hello to you too after i go

Still, take care and live well until then you know? Give my cats and dog a pat if you see them.

One less a faggot on Sup Forums

it makes sense .do you think we will feel free? truly free and at peace at any point?

How long until we no longer have you shitposting your issues on Sup Forums when you should be crying on /soc/?

oh

You're probably a responsible father, but have you thought about just leaving everything for a month and doing a bunch of wild shit while you still can?

dude,,be really careful,that edge is kinda sharp and you might hurt someone swinging it around like that..besides..i die you take my place,so its like a fag cycle that does not end.fag

op if you had an opportunity to rewind time and quit smoking would you do it?

im not crying dipshit..do you even thread???

where exactly does the bible say it's a sin to take your life?

nah..like i said before ive done my share of crazy,so im not missing it

lol, greet Mufasa for me too

i guess so .but the truth is that i probably would smoke anyway,,i enjoyed it too much

become heisenberg

>it's a sin to take your life?
(1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIV) [19] Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; [20] you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

(1 Corinthians 3:16-17 NIV) [16] Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? [17] If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God&'s temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

It's a cry for attention OP.
There is literally nothing you can tell us about having cancer that hasn't been written or vlogged already.

Here's an ama question: why not just anhero if you're doomed anyways?

not attention whoring fam..just sharing.i know lots here dont give a crap..i dont want to end it any sooner,i'd like to be with family as much as possible.. besides--->

Only when we are nothing. This implies we have no free will, though. However, our consciousness doesn't have access to the underlying mechanisms of our mind... Therefore we are ignorant of the real reasons behind our decisions and behaviors. So for all intents and purposes, it's ok to assume we have one, even though we don't. That which constitutes you defines you and who you are.

How to make the most of this knowledge? It's not up to you either But if the universe endows you with the ability to implement it in your life, you can better make sure that you're loop of existence is fine by you.

I can give you some tips to help if you'd like. Ways to have Zen even when you shouldn't. To make this existence better so you can look forward to your next round, despite the fact you'll have to resuffer everything over again.

> believing in a God that would rather you suffer terribly in the face of inevitable death instead of granting the mercy of joining Him sooner.