Welp, I'm broke af Sup Forums...

Welp, I'm broke af Sup Forums, the last of my money was swiped from me by my cheating ex-gf who had my bank details on her computer.

Can anyone help a brother out? I have minimal things to offer apart from an e-handshake and myself telling you you're an awesome guy

appreciate it Sup Forums (yes, OP is indeed a fag)

bumpin'

You sure you don't have anything else to offer?

Everything has a price.

More photos of her?

In a past life I actually wrote for an advice column, tell me your problems and I'll see if i can help?

If you got paypal, send me your info to my mail and I'll check in a few days if I can help you out.

[email protected]

You sir are a gentleman and scholar, i massively appreciate it dude. big probs

who is the girl?

Alex clark i think, shes a camgirl now 0re0b4by or something like that

Post pics of the ex?

bumpinnnn'

What's her butthole look like?

Was a nice butthole in all honesty, but now shes my ex, fuck her butthole and fuck her

As in post a picture of it

i dont have a picture of that specifically im afraid my ol chum, how about this instead, similar

where r u from OP

the Earth my fellow Sup Forumstard

only northern britbongs get my money

im a northern britbong all day long for you then my good fella

No but I am from the North (Tyneside)

how can i send you some money brudder

absolute hero youve done us a solid here mate, you got an email address? ill message u now

You guys keep giving my faith Sup Forums is doing alright, you guys are awesome.

i have only a paypal account of means to good Sup Forumsros to help a sap like me
out of this predicament,

[email protected] (gay I know, from an age when life was sweeter)

cheers to all

[email protected]
Yes its a throwaway

oh in that case ill send, no need for email famalam It's not much but im poor af too but have some to share brudder so I hope it helps

my man, a saint, gentleman and a scholar

bumpin''''

post pic of how poor your room looks?

2 secs