Seriously /b ive been apart of this shit for a while and i like some of the improvements the Sup Forums community has...

seriously /b ive been apart of this shit for a while and i like some of the improvements the Sup Forums community has made it the past 2 years. i used to be ashamed for this website with all the degenerate bullshit some of you fuckers post. we got rid of CP and most of the trap threads (fags) nothing against gays i just dont come on here for none of that weird shit.but there is still allot of racism and cringe worhty fuckery going on. it really does reflect badly on the community and cuz of that allot of yall aint getting no bitches. every other social media platform aware of this boards existence thinks yall are fucking wierd losers and i dont think things have to be that way honestly.

Yall aint gettin bitches. Love that one. What about the gay ppl.

>racism

OP: im black and i know how fucked up the mentality of black americans are. they promote drug use and voilence. the media clearly shows that

Is having in-group preferences racist, OP?

you sound like you fuck family members

Answer the question

>Cohen
Imagine my shock

personally i cant fuck anyone thats my skin color. im lightskined and the woman has to be lighter or darker than me. no i dont understand your in group preference. is it racist? no but theres too much colors to be with just one.

Is the culture of anti-white racism in academia, media and government acceptable?

Is crying helping you to sleep at night

fuck no. my little cousin went to college and came back for spring break an experienced whore and black supremacist. this one black bitch is was fucking got mad and started crying when i didnt agree with her points on police violence. cut her off that hoe hmu but that wack pussy wasnt worth the headache