Is Harry Kane a meme?

Is Harry Kane a meme?

No, Tottenham is the biggest club where he can be the star player of the team though

Yes, he's just a three season wonder

Elite against Sunderland, that's about it

Also Arsenal

They're about the same level. He can't score against the mighty GENK when it matters though.

he's a white english player, we should all support him to be honest, sick of seeing those mulltaos playing for england

You're brown though

but english people are originally white, and it should continue that way.

Unironically one of the best strikers under 25. Although seeing as he's English and he plays for Tottenham, he will probably just hard.

why?

discount Peter Crouch tbqh

white people are rare, smart, beautiful, nice and clean.

Cuck

no. I like my people too, but you guys are very rare, you deserve a safe space in this world as well.

kys fagtard

>bong
>calling anyone else a cuck
And here Alberto was trying to be nice to ya. So tell me, hows letting your wife/gf get refugee cum all over her face coming along? Make sure you help prep that bull btw

why are you quoting me you mouthbreather

It always comes down to the Americans obsession with England.

Jesus lad, give it up.

Every fucking thread

I don't like Kane. I don't see him adding much to a game other than goals. It would be a nice thing to see maybe if not for such a boring club. There are strikers scoring almost as much, but adding much more to the game these days. He also seems to be plagued by injury as of late, so we will see how long the career lasts.

He is definitely a third tier striker though (with 1 being your Suarez, Lewandoski, 2 being Zlatan, Costaz etc) but I can see him moving up.

this man can do ANYTHING

Well he did score in that match tho... it was an og but he scored.

bad m'bongo, spuds played gent
genk knocked gent out of the EL and will now go on to win it

>gent and genk are two different teams

>I don't see him adding much to a game other than goals
>this stupidity again
Morons like you really understand nothing.

This.