How do you live with the fact that white race is the most useless one?

how do you live with the fact that white race is the most useless one?

you are not strong, blacks are
you are not smart, asians are
you are not cunny, jews are
you arent the ones with a history, middle easterners are

your precious wives crave black cocks
you are slaves to the jews economically
you got nothing

whites are useless
thankfully your race will be eradicated by 2050

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrmo-lLfJ2w
cnn.com/2016/05/26/us/pentagon-floppy-disks-nuclear/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ROACH
O
A
C
H

Whites have the nukes, and although you are a roach, you will not survive.
Also sage.

>your precious wives crave black cocks
>you are slaves to the jews economically

Yet, you do your very best to live among us.

Your kind dies on our beaches, haha

You roach

We drink excessively

>implying your nukes still work

White people are the best looking

>you are not cunny

rare

R E M O V E K E B A B

E

M

O

V

E

K

E

B

A

B

no whites = no welfare $ for the lesser "humans". if we fall, you're in even deeper shit than you are now, turkroach.

Top Kekbob

>implying your dick still works

>tfw cuck whites have no argument and try to use ad hominem

if we suck at everything why do I have such an easy nice life?

Man, shut up, Turkey. Nobody gives a shit about you

>you are not strong, blacks are
Stopped reading there

we are conquerors

Tfw when Russya will nuke you in WW3
also, SAGED
S
A
G
E
D

Is that a younger version of that old man meme?

>you arent the ones with a history, middle easterners are
I'll give you an 8/10 for this one, roach.

TRUMP HAS WON THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE!!

The world would be far better off without Turks, feces loving roach

Turkey is a piece of shit. You guys are barely any richer than the other sand niggers. All you do is traffic children and bring your gangs to Europe. Ataturk is a faggot.

By being white, simply, and watching you reee at my magnificence.

whites are like the jack-of-all-trades. We're smarter than blacks, stronger than jews and we've got bigger dicks than asians
>history
kek m80

Funny thing is they aren't even middle eastern. They're degenerate nigger tier turks.

but damn do I look good

Having dealt with Turks most of my life, I was always curious how you kept that smell. Or is that also part of your rich history?

Lol filthy roach. More and more cultures around the world want lighter complexions and the social positioning afforded by it. As technology increases we will see artificial whites all over the world and these countries will dominate your dusky thorax. Keep shitposting in the meantime, its all you got

>so smart they are the only race dumb enough to fall for liberalism and cultural marxisms
>only race that want to destroy itself
>only race that is dumb enough to have emphaty to shitskins

your race is pathetic

they rule the world. their countries are the dream of other people
stop shitposting mister.

We build and administer successful societies

The one thing that none of the other races are capable of

ffuck of cuntt

>tfw butthurt whites say they dont care but are cherrypicking like madmans to prove me wrong

>t. Urka Türka the inbred T*rk

I knew I should've bought that bottle of Raid.

Fucking cockroach

probably garlic or some extremely hardcore spicy shit m8
unless you were hanging out with some filthy people of course

1. White people are the strongest, but not faster
2. White people have creativity, which Asians lack. They have higher IQ, sure.
3. >Being cunny is a good thing
4. >you arent the ones with a history, middle easterners are
Eh?
5. White men are the most sought after men of all, white women are the most picky, and prefer white men more than any other race prefer their men.
6. If we are slaves to the Jews, non-whites are slaves to whites. Also, the smart Jews are genetically more European than not.
7. We got everything, we rule the world

>Whites are useless
We built modern civilization.

i know the truth hurt, your ad hominem show how right i am about your race

If White people are useless then what are Turks? Neither Arab nor White, a useless mixed race shithole filled with inferior people who worship a blonde haired blue eyed man (Ataturk).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Medal_table
Find the negroes.
>you are not smart, asians are
Everything Asians excel in these days was invented by white people and white people aren't far behind them anyway
>you are not cunny, jews are
You're right there.
Having sex with goats and camels is not history.

Arabians

Pakis

Indians

Turks

All you fucking people smell like niggers but worse.

Were the most beautiful and the best at war and the only fuckers who believe in freedom

Ignore the cockroach user

here, you'll need this

holy shit if only i knew all it takes Sup Forums to acknowledge that turks are white was some shitposting

>Were the most beautiful and the best at war and the only fuckers who believe in freedom

you belive so much in freedom you invent hate speach and political correctness, noice :^)

>it's another turkey episode

You know the one where turkroaches tell us we have no history and no culture and how much we suck, all the while the whole world wants to come live with us because we are so fucking succesful.

t. butthurt roach that did not get permission to enter the closest to utopia on this earth (western civilization).

stay mad that you were born in that piece of shit country kek

>tfw Sup Forums is full of faggots with fragile egos who will get mad at any sign that indicates they are actually garbage

>middle easterners
>having a history worth anything

Your culture consists of 1 (one) book, you call it a perfect book so nobody needs to think about anything any more, all that matters is Allah. he even tells you exactly how to live so you don't even need to change that as time goes on. Islam and the middle east is pathetic

R A R E
A
R
E

ouch

White people:

Consistently win the World's Strongest Man Tournaments

Consistently find themselves in highest paying positions due to combination of book and social intellect.

Have the largest registered D.

Where is your God now OP?

the one you called a faggot is literally the only reason why turkey is/was better than sandniggers ameriburger

>muh creativity

The "muh dick" of whites. How do you quantify creativity like IQ? Oh wait, you can't.

>White men are the most sought after men of all, white women are the most picky, and prefer white men more than any other race prefer their men.

Said the Scandi cuck desperately trying to reassure himself, sobbing into his cumrag as his wife was penetrated by a Somalian refugee

>We built modern civilization.
Oh I'm sorry sir, what did you build? Can I see a list of patents you have to your name, maybe a business you started?

OP, can you please give me a list of the non whites that have ever won the WORLDS STRONGEST MAN competition?

I'll just be here waiting, Turkroach.

hate us cause they ain't us

I've recently begun explaining this to people.

Whites are the best at some stuff, just like all the other races, but what makes whites special is that they are SECOND BEST AT EVERYTHING....

If you don't understand why that is so useful, kill yourself.

>The "muh dick" of whites. How do you quantify creativity like IQ? Oh wait, you can't.

History speaks for itself. Black people are also creative, but they lack IQ. Asians lack creativity to use their IQ.

>Said the Scandi cuck desperately trying to reassure himself, sobbing into his cumrag as his wife was penetrated by a Somalian refugee

Nice cuckold fantasy you got there, degenerate. Just as white women anywhere, Scandinavian women do also prefer white men. Probably even more here, as Scandinavian/Germanic men are the best looking. Not too much of the Anglo blood.

>Oh I'm sorry sir, what did you build? Can I see a list of patents you have to your name, maybe a business you started?

It was an answer to OP saying that "white people" have no history and that white people are useless. White people as the ones classified as white, did in fact build modern civilization.

turk strong gay

Your bait will only make me stronger.

>blacks
>strong

>whites
>not sub-human apes

Its all just tribalism. Only blown out of propotion since the tribes are very large. I guess many people try to denie their biology these days - but it is wishful thinking and will not change it. Facts and logic do not matter, only that you support your tribe does.

In the end one tribe will try to kill the other tribe. But only expandable men will die, woman will live and reproduce with the fittest as the winner can not control their urges. The DNA carries on.

this put a smile on my immigrant face. nice caption

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrmo-lLfJ2w

>tfw you're a dumb asian

The question is not so much who will win, the question is who should win.

The kind, generous, smart, creative and beautiful tribe
Or
The savage, aggressive, dumb an violent tribe?

actually you do your very best to break us but you end up liking our styles

there there, pussy

suck my giant floppy black 8-inch disk you fucking leaf

cnn.com/2016/05/26/us/pentagon-floppy-disks-nuclear/

>Black people are also creative, but they lack IQ.

I agree with you on this one. Shit like Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson, etc doesn't require a high IQ but damn if it isn't creative.

>Asians lack creativity to use their IQ.

I like how you people can look at these societies which produced centuries of art, technology, and culture, and were in fact ahead of the west in several fields at times, dismiss them as "not creative". Yes, the west produced more, but to write Asians off as uncreative is ignorant.

>Scandinavian women do also prefer white men. Probably even more here, as Scandinavian/Germanic men are the best looking.

Scandi men are disgustingly effeminate, and women are largely known for preferring darker pigmented Med-looking men over everyone else, not you sickly pale looking fags.

those muscles are all show. there literally are shows of muscles not being used (just flexed). if you're fighting a bear, you're going to die. if two members of each of these parties try to out run a bear, who's going to win?

those wrestlers are extremely strong dude. you have no fucking idea. the oil wrestling does look kinda gay tho

lol, what a liar. we're on Sup Forums

Ahkmed you need to finish your prayers and go find someone to rape...maybe there will be a small boy on a bus ride? Sounds like something the average allah akbar is into. Whites may be shit at times but I'll take that over some sand eating child rapist any day :)

saying the opposite of an argument, without an argument, is not an argument.

what trades can you do? hire an intern?

prove it, faggot

>implying it's a bodybuilding event
>arbirtrary strawman situation
here's your (You), nigger

actually you won't. the white race will dissolve because you're horrible people and your people don't want to wear white robes just so they can kick it at your BBQ.

Interesting how the Arab world produced more than East and South Asia, yet today, India, China, and Japan are putting craft in Mars orbit and producing renowned scientists, while the Arabs have barely evolved past the middle ages and are busy clawing each others' eyes out because one group of them worships Mohammed differently than the other.

Guess it goes to show that things change with circumstance, rather than "one race is inherently superior over others"

Then why do Asians, who by your admission are smart, come to see our cathedrals, castles, monuments and battlefields as tourists instead of yours?

Huhwhites 1
Mudbandits 0

Why are you living in a white country then?

>implying whites aren't the well-rounded god-tier version of all of these

>throws out a bunch of nigger fantasies
>whites are useless and will be eradicated

You don't need to wait until 2050 friend, I'm pretty sure we'll leave this faggot planet before then.

God I love being white. Even if there are a lot of cucks, i'll always be smart and classy. Feels fuckin good senpai 100%

I studied your history. It's overrated and full of bullshit fabrications. Would not read again.

hows gettin into the EU goin?
:^)

And yet millions are flooding to our countries.

All these memes.

>saying whites are useless
>on the internet
>on a computer
>with micro-chips
>using electricity
>in a house
>connected to road
>with cars
>powered by an explosion engine
>fueled with refined gas
>while being protected from diseases with vaccines

The strongest men in the world are white,
Whites were the first to end slavery while today right this moment there are more slaves in the middle east than in all US history,
blacks have scientifically proven lower iq and more aggression, but are faster runners sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
and white people basically build the modern world..
Eh its actually quite tiring to repeat these facts again and again and again to people that value ideology over facts..
But whatever stupid roach.

and yet everyone wants to be where we are

>It's a Turkroach episode

>tfw dumb whites try to make points with false pseudoscientific and historical knowledge

White nations score between 98-102 on IQ, East-Asians (not all Asians) score between 102-105. Let's say 100 for whites and 105 for East-Asians. With this 5 point lead, they should have produced and accomplished a lot more just on that. Now you could say the geographical position, as Eastern-Asia was a good place for civilization early on,but with more advanced ways of extracting minerals, the European continent had an advantage (if we say that the East-Asian region are poor on minerals).

Which is also the explanation to why more northern regions used longer time to become Civilized and in the end ended up dominating the rest - we had to use more energy on survival, when our technology caught up, we could exploit the rich lands.

But to reach the point where we could exploit our rich lands, a lot of people died, the less adaptive, creative and dumb ones died. My guess is that East-Asians gained it's intelligence by that the rich had many children (significant numbers), while the poor less. As it have had a much more centralized structure for a much longer time than white nations. To become rich and climb in a centralized world, IQ gives you a big advantage.

White nations where not as centralized, so rich people did not have a lot more children than the rest. Smaller tribes had to evolve to tackle the climate, and find creative ways to survive.

If you take in modern times, Asian comedy? Asian literature (there are some Japanese authors that are superb, but exceptions)? Asian revolutionary inventions? There are many factors in this, such as geography, but Asians are very unrepresented considering their IQ. So much that I think that it has to do with other parts of their intelligence, such as creativity.

>Scandi men are disgustingly effeminate, and women are largely known for preferring darker pigmented Med-looking men over everyone else, not you sickly pale looking fags.

It's a Sup Forums meme. Are you a cuckold, or non-white?

Northern Europeans are some of the absolute strongest men in the world.

>you are not smart, asians are
Jews are on average significantly smarter than Asians. Asians are very close to average, 105, while Jews are 140. Therefore, for the you are not smart section you should have used the Jews.

>you are not cunny, jews are
This one is not fair, it's really the same as the one above. I think you are trying to cheat me.

All the mentioned races here have a history. I would say that only newly created races of mixed babies have no history.

>your precious wives crave black cocks
So meme magic is real then?

>you are slaves to the jews economically
The Jews will be bankrupt if they try to hold onto Israel. Terrorists will have a, say, $5000 terrorist attack, which will result in a 50 million dollar counter insurgency measure. In short, they will go bankrupt just as the west did with all of our wars. Unless we stop being imperialistic. If the Muslims invade Europe, we take a few tricks from their own book, the invaders always lose.

>you got nothing
A better brain than you perhaps.