So Sup Forumsros I found the set of this girl I go to school with on here. I still talk to her...

So Sup Forumsros I found the set of this girl I go to school with on here. I still talk to her, but I've just been fapping hardcore since I found them. Should I tell her or just keep fapping/?

You should post the set here

I will

can I get 8.png?

Do both. Once she (inevitably) gets boring to fap to, just let her know hey look what I found the other day. Also POST HERE PLEASE

But what if she freaks out? Does she seem slutty?

Having been in a similar situation, I chose to keep fapping.

I might do that, because otherwise I won't get to see her irl probably.

I guarantee she'll freak out. Seems like the kind of gal with just enough self esteem to not like them being spread around. If you care about her opinion of you, 'delete' them in front of her and 'help' her emotionally. Been in a few situations like this

Any tits on the album?

She would probably go to her bf for comfort

post info and pics = profitt

^ this

"Hey girl I never speak to, I found your tits online"

Yeah that won't go well

Exactly!

Yeah, I kept it to myself because for me a lot of the thrill was seeing her IRL and knowing she has no idea I've seen everything.

That's true. But still, things happen. I have a reputation as a trustable nice guy, so I get a lot of chicks asking for advice. Too bad I'm more of a dad and less of a daddy

I think I might do this, because now I know that even though I always thought she looked slutty, now i know

Copypasta.

Now post the rest

Example of a pic I found