My asexual girlfriend doesn't crave sex like I do...

My asexual girlfriend doesn't crave sex like I do, she only has sex with me for the purpose of pleasuring me and she's stuck up af. She is insecure in bed.

She rather wants to have sex with the lights off. She also thinks sex is gross because of all the bodily fluids.

How do I have a satisfying sex life with her? She never initiates sex. Sometimes she refrains from french kissing me because she knows it turns me on and it'll lead to sex..

We've tried compromising, but there are no feelings at all when we fuck. It's like a chore for her, I cum, and that's it.

And no, I'm not considering an open relationship or breaking up with her over sex. I just need advice on how to cope with this so both parties are satisfied.

Pic related?

Have you tried bending her over the table, and giving it to her when she moans and complains? Could be that simple, my friend.

Sounds like you're fucking garbage at fucking bitches, you loser. Your penis is probably a pathetic joke.

Get out while you're not too much in love. She ain't gonna change, it's gonna get worse when she gets older. Do you want to keep begging all your life?

Never take criticism from a guy that looks like he enjoyed it when uncle raped him.

time to find yourself a boyfriend

Monitoring, I'm in the exact same situation

She's either not really into you and there is any alterior motive like money. Or she's banging sometime else. Not worth the time, what a nightmare. Been through this.

tongue in clit until she almost passes out.

>Dating a memesexual
Dont act like some retarded bullshit like this wasn't bound to happen.

She wants to have sex with you despite her lack of interest.
She loves you.
If you are not married welcome to the married life.

If she's not interested but lets you smash, get yours and go about your day.

But if a sex life is all you care about, tell her then break up and move on.

That's the thing... we've been madly in love for quite some years. But I've only found out she was asexual like 1 year ago.

Pic not related, I'm not a cuck.

I did, multiple times even. But it's not pleasuring for her, only for me and that's our problem. She never gets off.

If she's insecure in bed, when you do have sex, you gotta try make her feel confident.

Let her be on top and control you, maybe she'd be more comfortable like that.

Get her not feeling insecure and get her enjoying it then she'll wanna fuck more

Have you considered purchasing GHB? Known to increase libido

Same situation bro, Gf is asexual. My best advice would be just dont push her. Explain that you have a higher sex drive than her and make an agreement. In my reliationship we almost never have sex, but I get handjobs and blowjobs whenever I want.
Also be thankfull, if she agreed to sex despite being ace, she really fucking loves you man, and i mean REALLY loves you. Dont fuck this up user, good luck.

Unfortunately you can't force yourself into a satisfying sex life with an asexual person. It's like saying you want a really nice haircut while also not being able to grow hair.

If you love her, that's cool but there is no way that she will change how she feels. The only thing she may do is act into it a little more if you ask. I'd advise you not to ask though as it's insensitive to what she wants. You couldn't ask a straight guy to enjoy fucking a dude unless he's OP of course.

That being said my gf is a nymph so I have no real experience with asexuals.

leave her,, sex isnt everything but it needs to at least be good!

Do you eat her out? Do you rub her while you fuck her?? Do you do anything besides the 'ol in-n-out?

Doubt she's asexual. Sounds like she's not getting anything out of it just.

Call me whatever but I am an asexual male. The trick is pasion. Kiss her and rub her. It's not just the thrusting it's about making her feel loved and wanted making her want more.

Does she enjoy when you finger or lick her pussy? Small steps mate, lure her in. Make her feel comfortable. Show her there is a pleasure for her in it as well, init?

That's an emo rapper who died recently my man

No one has experience with asexuals because they aren't real.

This isn't true OP you can't change someone's sexuality. You couldn't slowly ween yourself onto cock unless you were a fag, which you are.

This. Asexuals instead of fucking enjoy love, intimacy and affection more

I don't even know who that is.. But by your description alone I'm good with it having happened.

Why the fuck does it matter to you how other people feel. You don't have to be asexual with them

She's genetically inferior and so are you if you don't drop her.

Also, she might be a lesbian.

I never said that would change their sexuality you nonce. I'm saying if you get someone not feeling insecure about something they're more likely to do it

That's common fucking sense dumbass

autism alert

if she's asexual then she is automatically retarded

break up with her desu

Been through this shit too, breaked up last week, i know the feels man, in the beggining of the relationship the sex was great and se enjoyed too, but after her mother moved out, she began to be depressed and not enjoying things like sex, she never started it too, it feels like it was just for me, like and obligation for her and shit started to not work out anymore, so we breaked up, i wanna find someone who enjoys sex as much as i do, and i've always tried to turn her on in diferent ways like kissing and licking her entire body, giving oral, but she always seems like thinking of something else then to concentrate on the moment, its awful, but good luck bro

>she'll wanna fuck more

Asexuals don't wanna fuck so that seems like a change in sexuality to me, do you even know what asexuality is or are you another retard who thinks the only people who exist think the same way you do?

Dude, i walked the same road for over four years.... quit her and find a gurl that loves sex, best decision i had

Leave her. My wife turned into this after the second kid. We basically live as roommates. If I want meaningful sex it has to be on the side.

Others already said this, but I have been married for a very long time and I can tell you this situation does not change. I have a very high sex drive and my wife has a normal one and we are always at odds about sex. I know you said you arent considering breaking up over sex, but you really should reconsider if you care about it at all. As the relationship gets more and more stale she is going to revert to her natural predisposition more and more, which according to you is 0 sex. If you can handle being celibate for her then stay because it sounds like thats where youre heading. Discount this advice at your own risk.

Fucking faggot

glad for the advice bro, i think i did the right dit too, despite still liking her, bcause its fucking recent

It's just like why we ride roller coasters. We want that rush of emotions. It's not the physical feeling. I want to be pulled close and kissed hard as she is gasping telling me she loves me. I want to make her feel amazing and she dose the same for me.

Train her like a dog. After sex she gets a treat. Then start to space the treats and reserve them for special occasions, when she outdid herself. Treats can be anything such as a shitty handbag or some make up, up to you to be creative.

Or do what I do.
Three years into a relationship with an asexual girl, and I fuck a fwb behind her back multiple times a month.
Keeps the edge off and keeps me emotionally invested and undistracted by full balls.

Get her drunk? Maybe she'll get into it?

Clearly she wants to fuck because she IS fucking him just sparingly. If she was completely asexual she wouldn't fuck at all.

If she only fucks because she wants to please him, then MAYBE she'd be more likely to do it more often if he made her feel comfortable with it.

If you don't understand that you're a dumbass end of

Sex is a part of life but it isn't everything just make sure she is worth having less but more pasion in sex.

We've tried that too, whenever she's on top she gets all flustered and doesn't know what to do. The I guide her and show her how it's done and she gets all awkward and wants me to take charge again.

I did consider feeding her drunk, she agreed and maybe that'll loosen her up. Anybody got experience with fucking while drunk?

Dudeee, this really puts it into perspective. It's much like my situation as well, I get handjobs mostly because she doesn't like giving BJ's.. but does that occasionally too because she knows I love it.

Thing is that she looks like she's about to gag everytime she does it. But thanks, man.

She is asexual, she has never had any sexual attraction for males or females. That is what it means to be asexual, not feeling sexual attraction. I've tried everything vanilla, man. 69ing too, she says her cunt hurts after a while, even when I do it slowly.

This is standard, I'm really passionate when we fuck. It just doesn't seem te get her off. Kissing and rubbing is something I do every time, it's our way of warming up.

She doesn't like getting oral a lot, just for a while and then she wants to switch positions. Normally she just rubs her clit when i hit it from the back.

This is exactly what I want as well... but as I've said she's a prude and she is usually very silent during sex.

Also thanksfor the interest so far, everyone! I read everything and I appreciate all the advice.

ive seen ppl madly in love breaking up over medicore sex, and ive seen ppl hating eachother to no ends staying together because they had great sex. draw your own conclusions. just remember that reality wont change just because you dont like an answer. you (as in your relationahip) WILL fail. one of you will always be miserable. you can tolerate it, even over long periods of time but there will come a day when one of you will have enough. better end it sonner than later. save both of you some time and trouble

Don't need to get drunk, just offer to make her some "tea" a slip a little harmless GHB into it. Not enough to put her to sleep, just enough to get her excited

It will get better, Go to the gym and strictly ignore her, delete everything from her.

The sad but true story: You can't.
A person like that won't change over time.

It's hard as fuck, but you have to break up and find a girl with a similar sex drive like you. Trust me, these girls exist, I'm banging one right now.
It will be tough at the beginning, but in the long run, you will be so much happier with your life.

I know what I'm talking about. Been there, done that.

Maybe she is demisexual and just need to beat more emotional attached to you first.

learn to edge her. when you do it, even if she doesn't find pleasure in sex, she'll still be physically aroused by it, and edging her will make her crave more. work with it for a bit till she begs you to fuck her. oral and fingering should be great for edging foreplay

She's not asexual she just doesn't like having sex with you.

Sounds fucked then, mate... As previous posters said; find a new chick who'll embrace the cock. No fun dicking a dead fish, no matter how much you care about her.

Unfortunately she's not going to change in a positive way. Get put before you get married. Soon to be ex was very willing to please me, and vice versa until a year into the marriage. Then it became all about only having sex to have kids. Got the kids and then she was absolutely done, no sex, no bj's, handles, anything. Wouldn't even let me jerk to her being naked, afraid she'd be forced to join in. Sex isn't everything in a marriage, but when she turns into a sexual camel, you are screwed...and not in a good way. Doesn't matter how much you love her now, get out while you can and before it costs you too much. Good luck user.

just buy some toys and test her limits, eventually her body will respond.

Get a vibrator? Try anal play? Something must stimulate her.

Try caffeine a couple cups of coffee makes mine horny. Obviously touch her more not just during sex but all the time. Make her comfortable with being touched and touching back.

Can you go into a lot more detail about edging? Never done this before and I'd like to try it. Is it like leaving her wanting for more? Do I finger her and abruptly stop or something? Sounds interesting.

Cheat or leave. Sex isn't just fun, it can really form a connection if you care about each other. You're missing that intimacy with her.

But don't you like sex?
Why settle for "almost never having sex" when you can get as much sex as you want, just with another girl?

I know it sounds hard and most people will be too much pussy to do it, but if you are really unsatisfied with the sex you get, you have to go find a new partner. And there are a ton of it!

>Sex is a part of life but it isn't everything
Says the faggot produced only after 4 billion years of fucking. You shame your ancestors.

if youve ever made her orgasm she'd change her mind

She's most likely a gay

Regardless of sexuality, her body will respond to stimuli.
This is why women will get wet when being raped.

Why care? She's basically not putting in an effort to enjoy herself. Just fuck her as you please she 'don't like it' tell her she gtfo

Buy a fleshlight.

Ya know OP the issue might not be mental like being asexual. If she says it hurts after sex maybe there is some physical problems. Not all vags are suited for sex. There could be scar tissue that causes pain or even inhibits proper lubrication.

It could even be chemical. If she is on the pill, some can cause hormone levels to be off and cause a lack of interest. If shes not it could be the same issue with hormones out of whack.
There could be emotional damage from a previous relationship, or even abuse from a partner or family member.

Dont write it off as "asexual" until you get to better know the situation.

Haha what he fuck! Wouldn't even let you jerk yourself to her? That's messed up. Even when my wife and I are in a dry spell, she'll let me jerk off next to her and possibly on her. To me it still feels kind of shameful, so I usually fuck a side chick and wait until she's done being "asexual" or "too tired." She goes through phases like that every few weeks

Giving a girl an orgasm is more than shoving your dick in them. They have to be mentally stimulated and this girl clearly isn't.

>a gay

Top lel

It's hard though when they don't respond or contract like normal sex.

You are not alone in this one
But, don't trust 4chin for advice, seek professional help if you really care for your relationship. Do it now, it won't get better by waiting.

My sex drive has dropped since some time. When I met her I was like a wild fucking animal, but now after over a year I have settled down. We get along much better and we share hobbies. Love isnt just plain sex my man.

just keep raping her

Enjoy a boring sex life, then.

Checked them.

She did tell me once that she had the urge to masturbate when she drank a whole can of Monster energy... and that contains caffeine too right? Damn, thanks fam. Almost forgot about caffeine.

She's not very open to the idea of anal at all, she would like to try it... but only because I want to. And we are considering using a vibrator or something, she's afraid someone will find it tho. But yeah.

True, you can't measure a girls horniness by how wet she is. My gf is wet when I touch her down there but is still reluctant to having sex.

Maybe I should, I've got a lot of insightful answers so far. But I can read past the trolls and the people willing to give advice. I'm thankful either way because this thread makes me put everything into perspective.

Sounds stupid, but have you ever just spoken to her about it and asked what would make her comfortable?

This is misleading. I've given my wife many orgasms but every few weeks she will be uninterested in sex. It's mostly because she is focused on her work (she says). Truth is, I follow TRP and can tell that I need to inspire dread and excite her by being more Red Pill. So when she gets asexual, I start to ignore her as I am typically super affectionate. I start to get her to see that I have other options, without telling her or making it seem petty or like I'm purposely responding to her. Women want to be reminded you have high SMV and that she should be afraid of actually losing you

This, she isn't sexually aroused by op. She just doesn't want to be single. She will string him along until she finds a guy that excites her, girls only get wet for Chad.

Hey girlie man, No such thing as a asexual female, just an inadaquate male

Sup Forumsro you need to get her a good rabbit vibe and teach her how to cum like a real woman

trust me she will awaken to sex

downside: she will leave you and fuck half the niggers in your town

How do you cope with being such a fucking cuck? Asexuals just dont get aroused by anyone or anything. She isnt fucking anyone else, she just doesnt care.

>breaked up
>nothing but commas

People like this vote.

You are very lucky, user. You have a special girl. Don't fucking ruin it by turning her into another slut. Maybe sex is as unnecessary as taking a shit - if you didn't have to do it, you wouldn't... Get it?

Caffeine is way better option then alcohol. It's a upper vs a downer senario. Make her feel special and she will want to have sex. Travel some where enjoy the day and remember lots of caffeine. She might be depressed the caffeine helps with that too.

We did, as a matter of fact she just messaged me because we were discussing this shit. She sees sex like a side dish, I see sex like a main dish and kissing like a side dish.

We're trying to work things out as we speak. I just wanted other people's perspective on it and it helped me thus far.

Sounds alot like my ex except we never got married or had kids. She wanted to though, and I assumed something similar would happen as it had already stagnated pretty bad. Fucked up thing is that even though I had gotten more experienced and better at pleasing her she wanted sex less and less.

ahhahaaha thanks for spotting it.

Being asexual is irrelevant when getting someone to have sex and enjoy it with you. There are typically other factors involved to get someone to be attracted to you and see sex as necessary to securing your involvement in their life.

Afraid somebody will find the vibrator? Do you live with your parents or something?

Most of your posts state she is afraid, fearful, insecure..yadda yadda yadda.

Dude, you can't fix her...she has to fix herself. She sounds like a child or at least emotionally one. You will jhave a life of this as long as you are with her and she does not change. Her problems are in her head. Her parents probably taught her to be this way or someone else did. You are fucked and too close to the screen to see it. Get the fuck out you fucking idiot.

We both do, and to make matters even worse she lives at the other side of the country. So we don't see eachother a lot and have no chance to have sex so she can get used to it.

Best answer so far. It's all about decisions.

Communication always helps and you will discover certain truths. You should look into the RedPill material (like The Red Pill subreddit). There might be reasons that you will not learn just by communicating with her alone, like AWALT type of things.

Whoah, whoah, whoah. This is a long distance relationship? And she's not into sex when you do see each other? How old are you two? I bet you're young as fuck, as older folks wouldn't put up with this kind of garbage relationship.

Tell me about it. Even convinced her to pick out a side chick, but as soon as we were about to seal the deal she freaked out and threatened to leave with kids. She felt threatened by possible intimacy with another, yet she refused to be intimate with me in any way. Now I've turned into an a-hole in her mind, even though nothing else in marriage has changed and she wants a divorce. Should have been getting some on the side instead of being to good & faithful husband. Would have ended up in the same place, but at least I'd be satisfied!

This is OP again, I'm out for now but I really wanna thank everyone for their input and my girlfriend and I will figure out a way to make this all work.

I thought I'd get a lot more trolls and shitposters on here but I've read some valuable advice. Thanks again, I'm leaving the thread.

"Asexual Girlfriend" -- Being so gross that your girl pretends to not like sex when it's really that you are too disgusting to fuck.

Learn to take a bath, loser.