So, one of my close friends invited me to come smoke with him and some other friends this Saturday...

So, one of my close friends invited me to come smoke with him and some other friends this Saturday. I've never smoked before and I'm a bit nervous.
Any tips on what its like, how to handle the high, and how to hide the smell? Also just general advice on weed.

Don't overdose.

Enjoy your addiction. You're better off by just smoking cigs, trust me on this one bro.

Loser

Don't use alcohol based deodorants, have food ready

kek

Couldnt agree more, listen to this OP

Fuck you, niggers.

OP, just listen to this guy and it'll be fine. Weed overdoses aren't really dangerous, but they can make you paranoid and really scared. Bad times ;_;

Just remember the rules:
1. puff puff, pass
2. DO NOT NIGGERLIP THAT SHIT!
3. Mix the Kool Aid before smoking.
4. Bring your own fucking Doritos.

Are you 12? Why are your friends planning a smokeout? Do people actually do this?

Anyway my advice is take one hit. Weed quality can vary a lot, but good weed will straight up knock you on your ass if youre not used to it and/or make you have a REALLY bad time.

Weed stinks, you cant really hide the smell but people dont really care that much. Smoke outside and not in a confined space where the smoke will linger.

Also I forgot to mention, I am not a reefer madness kinda guy, but smoking weed too early has been linked with developmental delays and something scientists have started to call "demotivational syndrome", AKA you become a lazy fuck. Weed has a safer profile than alcohol and is not physically addicitive, but that doesnt mean it cant fuck up your life and turn you into a loser if you let it.

Stay in school kid.

Inspect the weed
Does it look safe?
Some dealers spray with glass crystals or lace with stronger drugs
Google search what good weed looks like
Your friends most likely have bottom bag fluffy garbage
But you will still get high
Eat before you go
I find that eating while high ruins the high
Bring your favorite pop to get the taste out of your mouth and stop the throat burn if you've got pussy throat
First time I drank root beer high was like sipping a bottle of pure liquid caramel
See if your friends can get concentrate instead
Its better
Pic related

This guy is ball busting
Your friends don't have good weed guaranteed
It's to expensive for poorfags
Puff puff pass until that shit is gone
You probably won't get high at all because it's your first time
Second and third time are the best
Second time I got high I was paralyzed to a chair laughing uncontrollably at Mexican radio

correlation =/= causation
I started using weed when I was 22 and have also developed "demotivational syndrome", but that had everything to do with becoming an adult and understanding how fucked up the world really is. Weed use was a symptom of my depression/demotivation, not a cause of it.

Those are biased tests faggot
You are the reefer madness kind of guy
Those people were already fucking lazy weed Just complimented their life style choices
Cannabis has been proven to be neuroprotective
In Amsterdam, the place which has actually studied it and had it legalized the longest, cannabis is considered a wholesome vegetable that should be consumed by everyone

Except nicotine is way more addictive. You sound like the '90s old men who'd come preach about how bad the devil's lettuce is.

They say some people don't even really feel it the first time they smoke. I sure did. I became useless to the world. At least the people I smoked with weren't assholes and just kind of let me be in my own little world for an hour or so.

Weed was not a symptom faggot
Weed is an accessory
Being a lazy fuck is completely your own fault

psst
he's a troll
a terrible one at that

at least you didn't fall for it

It was a joke post

for you, maybe
it demotivates the shit out of me

Lazy is not the same as demotivated. Should have straightened that out from the beginning.

>cannabis is considered a wholesome vegetable that should be consumed by everyone
Kys faggot no dutch person thinks like that

You didn't become useless to the world you are useless to the world
80% of the world is consumers
You eat
You die
You don't contribute anything to humanity
Some people grow food
Some people sell food
Some people sell/make plates, fridges, etc
All consumers
All useless to the world
The only people who matter are scientists
The people who invent new things
The people trying to go to space
Everything else is all horse shit

Am Dutch, do think like that.
Je bent BTFO, neger.

Get ready to get addicted. I have been smoking weed for 20 years, people that say its not addictive are ignoring reality. At least I have a decent job that can support my addiction. If you're a poorfag with low willpower, avoid weed.

Wrong
You are naturally a shit head
Your life is shit and you just want something to blame so you don't have to feel bad about yourself
newsflash
It's all your fault
You have nothing and no-one to blame but yourself

Don't smoke more than .4 a gram for your first time, especially if its sativa. Just smoke a moderate amount and just have a good time. Don't take it too seriously, and if you're going to pick it up as a recreational hobby, do it in moderation. I do it like every three days as a relaxation method and it doesn't effect my life at all, most of the people in this thread are either tremendous faggots or trolls

I could now ask you what makes the scientists' work useful if producing food to keep humanity alive is not useful, but then I'd be feeding your silly attempt at trolling.

ok i mean I guess if you say so

Take a small hit/puff. Don't overdo it.

I haven't smoked in like 2 years and am actually pretty happy with my life overall. I just never felt like doing much when I smoked.
Stop projecting.

Are you an otherwise happy, functioning person that is addicted to weed, or is the weed covering up something in your psyche that is the real cause of your compulsion to get stoned?

Go outside and run around instead of sitting in someones dust encrusted blacklight beanbag room waiting for magic to happen.

Works for the smell and overwhelming yourself. The second time though try the room.

Welcome to drugs kid

Yes it is so
Stop being so weak
Pot makes everything new again
Riding a bike
Watching a movie
Listening to music
Eating
Fucking
Even going for a walk outside
The choice was always yours
You chose to sit down and eat Cheetos
You chose to sit on a couch all day
Go outside and enjoy something stop being lazy

Pic related
This guy used weed after every exercise to stop muscle pains

all of your senses get inhanced your eyes get really low without you noticing and you feel like you're in a dream
i mean that's what it does for me

This guy is an idiot but he is right

Is me reacting to you enough to satisfy your trolling or do you actually take pride in your work and require some emotional response? If the latter, you should really try to be a bit more subtle.

The edge is strong with this one

if youre nervous forget it. if you dont know this other dude forget it.

They arent biased tests faggots, and "demotivational syndrome" is a real thing, I know because I smoke a lot when I dont have too much going on in my life, and after a couple weeks I start to feel the effects. Maybe youre lucky and dont get that but I do and I know if I try to get stoned all the time while going to school/work im going to start procrastinating and caring less about shit.

I want weed legal because I enjoy smoking it and I do believe its way safer than alcohol. I believe it is neuroprotective (so is nicotine btw), but that doesnt mean its a panacea.

Theres a reason theres a pot smoker stereotype, because a lot of them end up not caring about shit. If you smoke heavily then quit repeatedly for 6 months, you really notice the difference.

We are producing so much food much of it goes to waste
You are garbage people
You live only to reproduce or enjoy yourselves
You have no goals in life to change life for everyone else
You care only for yourselves

Scientists already have the technology to runv automated farming and food delivery
The only reason your mcdonalds job isn't a giant automated vending machine is because the government is hassled to create jobs
Low paying jobs
Like walmart jobs that most Americans work
WW3 is going to be the greatest thing in human history

Op, lemme tell you a story.

I have smoked out many first timers back in highschool and they all ended up fine. I give the same advice to each of them.

1. Go with the feeling don't try to fight it or else you'll just not like it
2. ENJOY YOURSELF AND LAUGH WITH EVERYONE AROUND YOU
3. Bring a water bottle because your mouth will get dry
4. Know your limit, you dont have to smoke as much weed as everyone else around you
5. This one is the most important so you can actually get stoned; do a double inhale. you smoke your weed while its in your long you take a breath of fresh air and then release it.

OP don't be scared, you'll have a great time if you go with a positive mindset. My friend recently who only plays video games and has never even touched a vape in his life tried it and this is what he said " It's like when your foot falls asleep and then you try moving it except its your whole body."

Good rule.

Its fuckin weed spazz

Just imagining the guy that brings this script of guidelines just to smoke pot. Party animal for sure

wow you're like the wisest pot smoker who browses Sup Forums in the late afternoon ever

will you ask your parents if I can come over and hang out

I'm not projecting I'm reflecting your negativity
You chose to be lazy
Just like you chose to be motivated and chose to blame weed
You have more money now because you stopped buying weed
That was the real issue
If it was legal to grow as much as you like it wouldn't be a problem
If you were wealthy it wouldn't be a problem

Same bubba

I miss the old Sup Forums :(
I was hoping we could have a discussion about the relationship between weed use and a demotivated attitude, but apparently we have to make assumptions about people being lazy and sitting on a couch all day.

The guy who passes up a promising career because he doesn't like it may be demotivated, but not lazy. That's what happened to me. I worked through college, graduated with honors, worked full time in a prestigious job for a few years, then found out I was killing myself slowly and hated what I was doing. That's being demotivated. It causes great psychological stress because the thing you've devoted your life to, falls away from underneath you. Using weed is a way of coping with that stress.

Now, I'm studying full-time again, I work out and I'm a political activist. Not lazy.

Anyway, have fun in school tomorrow boys.

smoke outdoors, run around outside with some friends
bring food and attempt to avoid driving

Reee

I'm not the one trolling you are
Troll posts don't look like that faggot
If you got mad it's because I'm right and you feel bad about being a lazy chump

I've been smoking everyday for the past two years, these guidelines i only tell to people who are nervous smoking weed. because in reality it's fucking weed. but noob's don't know that and treat it like they're going to be on crack or some dumb shit

Let them know it's your first time, they might take precautions and help you out.

LISTEN OP. A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE DUMB. It doesn't matter how high you get, it's not the weed that makes you have a bad time, It's yourself. marijuana amplifies your mental state, and if you smoke it with an anxious conscience, you may have a bad time. Just go in relaxed and don't expect anything. Just enjoy yourself and don't think about the high too much. Everything is going to feel weird and awkward, but it isn't. That's just what weed does (and if you really wanna get deep into it, marijuana clears your mind so you perceive everything as it is, which is why things start feeling weird). My point is to just relax, enjoy yourself, and have fun.

Because you hype it up and make yourself a source of control for their pleasure like every other cult in history, jack.

When you think you should stop keep going, your first time will be 10x better than anyone elses

*Everyone

Fixed for opee
>hey listen!

Is that codyslab ?

First time I smoked weed I killed my mother because I was seeing shit. Don’t do it user. We care about you. Weed is the devil.

nobody is going to go out of their way to "lace" cannabis with a much more expensive drug.

Advising a new smoker to start by smoking concentrates is horrible advice. that will likely guarantee a bad experience.

OP, obviously you are 12 if you are having to ask about hiding the smell. Unless you are under 18 or you are driving a car, who gives a flying fuck if you smell like weed?

pic is the yummy stuff I'm smoking on now.

Anyone with bud in 904 or nearby in FL?

How much marihuana did you inject?

They are biased tests
This is the new bullshit the government is trying to.push because they can't say weed madness is real anymore
Now they're limited to their biased studies show that lazy people smoking weed are likely to stay lazy
Completely biased
Show me an unbiased test done on body builders smoking weed for their muscle pains and show me proof some of them lost.motivation
Prove to me it wasn't the fault of something else like losing their job or girlfriend
Show me a test that says scientists lost the motivation to do science after smoking weed
Of course no such studies exist because marijuana does not effect people negatively it effects you positively
It makes everything better
That's why you and the faggots in your biased tests became/stayed lazy
Because they made the choice to be lazy family guy watching faggots
Probably long before smoking weed

For some people it isn't going out of the way. Melting into the couch at a random dudes house isn't always ideal.

What do you think of this 10+ gram joint i rolled

I don't even smoke, just grow and was bored

To tell you the truth, since i quit smoking i got lazier

yeah wtf. Weed doesn't take over someone's consciousness and make decisions for the user. Lol the person still has full control over themselves and they are the ones who ultimately decide if the want to live life or be lazy. It's just a damn drug.

That's not being demotivated that's being smart
If you found out you were slowly killing yourself and stopped that's smart not demotivated
If you are asked to do something and feel like you could do it but what's the point that is demotivated
If you are asked to do something and just dont want to that's lazy
If you are asked to do something but it could kill you so you don't that's just smart

Show your dick

>nobody is going to go out of their way to "lace" cannabis with a much more expensive drug.
No but its easy enough for someone that doesnt know to get chem sprayed shit or spice instead of weed. I agree though worrying about it being laced with PCP AIDS is probably a bit much.

go slow, don't let anyone tell you you aren't taking big enough hits, those people are assholes that you don't need.

>marijuana let's you see things how they really are
Yeah that's for sure
Don't go on Sup Forums while high you might get woke

Have a little drag. Start small. The whole 'huge first breath' is for Hollywood bullshit and clueless posers. Have a little diluted breath, take your time, little bit more next time round. Savour the experience, sink into it at your own pace. If you take your time, it's a wonderful feeling. And why yes I DO smoke a lot of dope, for over 25 years.
You're buggered with the smell, though. Shower, wash hair, discard clothes, scrub hands & nails. Or you're buggered.

i get all the weed i want, no lie
my dad grows shitloads with a license
makes bank strong ass shit too

W..why?

hahaha i dig it you calling me a cult leader?

Just rolled an "eighth" i just bought. P sure the nigga skimped me to, cause this was all the weed i had just bought. :^/

yeah thats true, but this dude is smoking for the first time with his friends, so unless they're noobies, i dont think he has to worry about synthetic weed

>dipping something in formaldehyde is an incredibly hard, expensive, and wholly unpopular practice

Are you really asking for scientific studies on Sup Forums?

I think you may have gotten lost faggot.

good troll

Smoke a decent amount, and it will feel like somebody oiled every muscle in your body with treacle. Your brain as well. Your spine will feel like a bubble is rising through the treacle a bit after it hits, and your vision will be like someone has taken it down from 100fps to 12. You'll be happier, and it will be like that for 40mins-1hour, until it starts to wear off.

bad troll

definatly skimped, looks like 2 grams tbh

Everyone has different experiences don't this guys as a fact op

I knooow fuckin niggers, man

next time you see him ask to scale it out fool

niggas always skimp. was it twisted up in plastic when you got it as opposed to the masterrace sandwich bag?

Next time you'll know

Why would i buy from him again? I scaled it after he pulled off, and it was like 2.2

Concentrates will not cause a bad experience
A bad mental state causes a bad experience
Just know what you are doing
1 hit of concentrate will be more than enough for a nooby
I took dabs the size of a few pencil dots when I started out
Smoking anything is bad for you and 100% of tests done that say weed is bad for you were tested on pot SMOKERS
Concentrate is clean, no plant material, no dirt, just thc trichomes
And maybe some butane but you'd be inhaling butane if you use a bong to smoke anyways
Bubble hash is great but waay to expensive very little produced in that manner

I suggest going to a park or something
If you're smoking it you can take it anywhere
No sense smoking indoors were the smell will get all over you

Worst case scenario smoking out doors you will get paranoid and think everybody knows
Don't worry if you do get paranoid that is just first time jitters

No, it was in a small canister, thats how i knew something was up

ALSO REMEMBER: NOBODY CAN TELL THAT YOU'RE HIGH. As long as you stay relaxed and are handling yourself well, no sober person will be able to tell that you're stoned. That's because weed doesn't hinder your motor skills like alcohol, it just relaxes your brain.

because after you caught him in the scam he won't try to short you ever again. Dealers need money they don't want to lose clients. The jig is up for him

Getting so much like buying a used car, consider moving

well.... unless your eyes are bloodshot lol, but other than that

Normal sized bic lighter for scale

I'm saying if the faggots want to keep spewing reefer madness bullshit they have to provide unbiased scientific study
If they can't do that they need to shut the fuck up

You high

Good choice