Need advice Sup Forums

Need advice Sup Forums

>How to choose between 2 girls who are almost the same in everything?
>Im 33, they are 28, its been 1 week and I just cant decide which one would be the best. I know either choice would be a mistake.
>Tried to do a list of pros/cons but no one wins or loses

Even if it looks like an easy problem, I just cant handle it. Anyone in a similar situation? Any advices?

up load pics of both
upload cons and pros we need information u mong

pick them both tell them u need 2 woman to be happy

Sauce on this semen demon?

have more of the whore?

Girl A
>same hobbies, same interests, lots of conversation, love at first sight, we cant help to keep staring at our eyes all the times weve met
>knew her for 3 months, she recently came back after a bad moment, confessing her love and wanting to be with him
>she runs, swims and does a lot of sport, healthy girl
>shy, doesnt like to show her feelings, but when she is in love she gives everything, or at least thats what I saw

Girl B
>same hobbies, same interests, lots of conversation, a 10% above (A)
>know her for 1 month, weve been meeting for 2 weeks, she is incredible, very friendly, great sense of humour, likes to talk about everything
>knows hentai and all the nerd stuff, thats always a point somehow
>not shy, she is more straightforward

Both of them know each other, I talked with them about the other girl, because it could explode at any moment.

bigger boobs

I wanna bury my head in dat pussy tho

ok u know them for no time date them both and come back later.

If you just can't decide, I would try to go for neither. But whatever you'll choose, you'll regret your choice in some aspect - so don't get too worked up about it. There is no perfect girlfriend

just stay single getting into a relationship is for people who are running out of game

first one
then the other

Jesus Christ man, you’re 33 and you don’t know how to decide? Fuck them both until one leaves you. They decide for you.

It’s been 1 fucking week, you’re not going to marry these girls. How the absolute fuck did you make it past 25?

Pics or GTFO faggot.

Always choose the nerd. You wll not have problems to choose gifts in special occasions and your main competitors will be kissless virgins. With the healthy one you are fated to be cheated with one of her gym friends

Take the one who's younger. I know you say "same age", but in 12 years when you're not fucking a 40-year-old for an extra week/months, you'll thank me, user.

Sauce?

>confessing her love and wanting to be with him
So she wants someone else. Pick b

>So she wants someone else. Pick b
This. Dumb shit. You're 33?

Flip a coin, then tell me your result. You will receive subsequent information once you do it.

this
is choice B able to shut up/not need attention for 20 mins?

>33
>is not settled down and doesnt have 2-3 kids
Fuck you, degenerate, you deserve to be eliminated from the genepool

this

I'm 29 and married. Fucked plenty of bitches. Man up and make a decision. How the f do you need b to make your life decisions for you?