I love steak fags

I love steak fags.
You know who I'm talking about. Those cunts who go apeshit when someone orders it beyond medium. Why do people get to rustled over damn steaks from all food there is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGryWqaZvgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like mine medium well. But if you have a good steak like a filet it will still be tender. People think it’s cool to eat them bloody even though it tastes like shit.

A cow died for that meat and you're fucking up its one last meaning in the world with your plebeian shittaste. Basically you should be eating beans and saving the planet so alphas can eat blood beef.

>calling yourself alpha because you eat your meat slightly less done
>being this insecure

So does your mom, but I'm not complaining. She's pretty hot

Because people are dickheads.
>YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT HOW I LIKE IT EVERY OTHER WAY IS WRONG.
I have it well done with ketchup just to spite these cunts.

I guarantee this isn't the only flesh you don't get wet, user.

>I have it well done with ketchup just to spite these cunts.
Also because you're 8.

Eating cooked meat is less immature than crying about the opinion of others fyi

666666 get

medium rare steak is not uncooked, as soon as you go past medium rare you cannot tell the quality of the beef anymore, you might aswell be eating shit steak instead of a good steak you ruined

I can tell you are a poorfag.

I am poor but why does it matter

If you actually give a fuck how much somebody cooks their food you need to grow up

Let people enjoy whatever the fuck they want you triggered fags

DEM trips be true.

looks good, user. where's teh catsup?

this youtube.com/watch?v=eGryWqaZvgY

I certainly don't freak out about well done steaks, though if it's a really nice piece of meat I will probably suggest not overcooking it. I personally like my steaks pretty rare, but medium is fine too. It's your food, eat it however. But if you're trying to burn something because it "makes it better" then you're kind of retarded.

yes i couldnt remember the video where he talks about that, listen to gordon hes right

Because if a steak isn't bleeding when you cut it it's fucking ruined, stick to McDonalds you fucking peasant

only raw steak is good

Fuck off and ask for ketchup, Donnie.

The red juice from a steak is not blood. There is no blood left in the meat. If there was it would cause the meat to rot much faster. It's water mixed with a red pigment from the meat. It's a very common misunderstanding.

KEK... one of my best friends went to PA school, after he had to do a human autopsy, apparently the guy had died from some brain bug he got from eating not done meat.... how bout this, you eat raw you'll get something that will legit eat your freaking brains out

this,there is no blood in meat

anecdotal evidence

Lost...

medium is how all steaks should be cooked. there is no raw bloody flesh in a medium cooked steak. That is just the color of properly cooked beef.

A decent steak is a very nice luxury to have, you want that shit cooked enough so it wont kill you or do any damage, but bloody enugh to have some flavour. If you do a steak well done it eventually will get to a point where you may as well have had the cheapest steak available as it all tastes the same (besides fat content).

what the fuck is that in the potato? pappardelle?

cut up slice of pepperjack cheese. ran out of shredded cheddar lol.

Do you also have a box of Juicy Juice to drink with that?

>Eating cooked meat is less immature than crying about the opinion of others fyi
Crying about the opinion of others is exatly what this thread is for. And it's still more mature than pretending to love burnt shit to "trigger" decent people.

A well done steak is like cereal without milk, who the fuck does that regularly? Sure its edible but its fucking wrong.

Medium well is top tier

Always get medium because theyll fuck it up one way or the other anyways

looks dry as fuck

send it back if they fuck it up.

we get "rustled" for several reasons
1 ruining a good steak is a sin
2 A good steak is a symphony of subtle textures and flavor, cooking it in such a way you lose that is an insult to the cow that died so you may eat
3 Only faggots like it well done
4 only Faggots who bottom and traps eat it well done with Kethup. OP you eat it with Ketchup dont you? Why am I asking, of course you do

>I have it well done with ketchup just to spite these cunts
I know you probably think you're triggering people, but really everyone just thinks you're kind of a dipshit. Hope it's worth it.

it is simple, who cares if you fuck up a shitty cheap sandwich...

but ruin a nice piece of meat by turning it into cremated shoe leather, and you should be shot.

only stupid worthless niggers cook steak beyond rare.

because good steaks are usually cut from tenderloins and whole chunks of meat, its not ground up like hamburger meat which has been processed and contains who knows what other parts of the animal that may contain fecal matter or bile, therefore there really is no need to cook the steak past 135 degrees because the chance for bacteria to still be living is significantly less than ground meat. People eat raw fish and don't get sick, you could probably eat raw beef and be alright as long as it was processed in a sterile environment and kept in a cold climate. The tenderness of a well done steak compared to a medium well is night and day, unless it was braised then ofc its gonna be tender.

A good steak for me is soaked in a marinade of seasonings and whatnot overnight. I dont mind being served medium or medium rare. I prefer medium rare, but again its a good steak i dont mind. If other people eat it another way, thats fine too. Its like some people who like their eggs sunny side, over turned, or scrambled. Everyone likes different things.

If you dont reverse sear, youre an insufferable faggot