I want to be preggo-cucked

I want to be preggo-cucked.
I want to see my wife pregnant with another man, watch her belly grow and raise the baby as my own.
I want to have a big family and all the kids by my bull and none me.

Of course, I would find a bull that looks somewhat like me, so that I can claim the kids properly.

Can anyone relate to this? Would you do it?

It seems that you can have this fetish without being much of a cuck in general.
Cuckold impregnation is almost it's own thing.

good goy the $.05 has been deposited into your account

I can relate to it in the sense that the idea of knocking up someone else's girl is hot af.

cuckold impregnation is even worse than regular cuckold fetishism. at least if all you're doing is watching some nignog slam your wife you're not debasing anyone other than yourself. actually wanting to raise a child that you know is some other guy's is just pathetic. you'll be feeding it, cleaning it's shit, paying for toys and clothes and college. well, I guess if the kid is black it probably won't be going to college but still, you'll probably have to bail it out of jail at some point. seems like a lot of trouble to put yourself through just for a cheap kink.

2/10 for making me reply. sage.

>having a big white family...

I know, I'm just on the other side of the thing.
I said that the bull would look like me.
Learn2read.

Yeah, I don't really understand the other side. Instinct is to breed women.

Yes, but in ancient times, half of the population probably got cucked regularly.
We're talking about caveman days here.
Nature probably found a way to let guys cope with being cucked.

I may be a "natural beta" of sorts.
Even though I'm fine with myself and confident, I've always been less dominant than other guys.

Not sure why nature hasn't picked you off yet, pick up the slack and do it yourself.

Okay. So is the idea that your wife gets knocked up, has the kid, then gets knocked up again right away by the same guy?

Pic related?

She gets knocked up by the same guy when we want another child and are ready.

This is the first and last time im gonna respond to a cuck thread
IF you guys honestly want to let YOUR girl get fucked by someone else you are a complete degenerate
Just go to a hooker if you need it so hard

You all are weak excuses for human beings

What if he's ready and she's ready but you aren't?

His readyness is irrelevant.

I would want to be buddies with this guy and he would respect boundaries.

It would be interesting to experience how this sort of biological submission would affect the relationship.

I don't want to be best friends with him, just a casual buddy.

But I don't want to.
It's a desire.
We may be fucked up, but we are bot weak for accepting this.
Running away from it would only make us miserable.
We choose to thrive instead.

Kind of
She think it’s mine
Got knocked up during a 3way while blindfolded. We told her I came inside her and he came on her tits

And in reality?

why

Good, but would be better if he just doesn't wear a condom at all and she loves having his cum pumped into her.

I want it, so why not?

Obviously the opposite...
No critical reading skills here

I have been in a breed bang with the intent of getting the wife preggers. No idea if she did get knocked up by 1-6 guys that was there but holy fuck was it hot knowing it could happen.
Everyone allowed in had to bring a clean test paper and Id to match the test results names including the wife. Was a blast.

I guess this whole thing has to do with me being a submissive beta with a regular man's ego.

By having my wife bear another man's children, I can get that deep level of biological submission, while still functioning in society like everyone else.

That spunds fun, but I prefer to know the exact guy and give him permission.

I’ve enjoyed quite a few experiences with cuckold couples and everyone is different. I’m sure it wouldn’t take long to find the bull that fits your desires as well as your wife. Always been a fantasy of mine to knock up another mans wife so yeah same fantasy just opposite sides.

What does your wife look like, and are you blond hair blue eyed? I'll fuck your wife

I would prefer a bull that will father all our chuldren and that he lives somewhat close to us.
He wouldn't be involved in our life much, but I want to stumble upon him often while taking his kids out.

End your life.
>sagethisshit

Regular visitors of Sup Forums talk shit about degeneracy. How fun.

This very much appeals to me. I’ve already knocked my wife up. Now time to knock yours up.

And the two of them can hang out and talk bout their pregbancy stuff.

I just came after 8 days of NoFap.
Tried to edge a bit, but extreme blue balls hit me.
If I don't cum for a week, my nuts increase 50% in size and it can hurt as hell if I get hard and don't cum fast.

i would cuck the shit out of you. this sounds super hot.

who hurt you?

I know. I'm a real gift to fetishists.

jesus christ, who writes these cringe inducing captions?

I would want my wife to look like this while pregnant with another man.

I've been in both sides of the situation and they are both great. I knocked up a married woman in Amarillo, TX and she and her husband are raising the kid as thier own. We had a great time when I was telling her how inferior her husband was and she loved my cum. In this case he never knew, but the kid is white and he is Hispanic. I can't believe he doesn't suspect something.

I've also been a cuck eagerly eating cum out of my wife trying to slurp up every last drop so she didn't get pregnant.

Nothing has ever turned me on like guiding a cock inside my wife and holding her while she gets fucked until she cums before I eat her cum filled pussy. Give me getting cucked every time