What's the highest level an athlete related to you played at?

What's the highest level an athlete related to you played at?

A guy that went to my school and was taught French by my dad plays in FC Porto now

Nice one.

My uncle in law played on the Mexican national team in a couple of world cups. He and my aunt divorced so I never met the guy

NFL

Eric Berry is my cousin

My cousin won the French championship of solitary boat for youngsters

Nemanja Vidic is my half bro

his dad is lunatic, get wasted and tellin everybody that THIS made a champion while holding dick in his hand

A girl I had a crush on five years ago was dating an U17 player at the youth academy of a Dutch second division team at the time

Didya get his autograph?

actual relative: 3rd tier norway football

but my dad knows a guy whose son currently plays for liverpool youth

Thomas George Farr (12 March 1913 – 1 March 1986) was a Welsh boxer from Clydach Vale, Rhondda, nicknamed "the Tonypandy Terror". Prior to 1936, he had boxed in the light heavyweight division, in which he was the Welsh champion, he became British and Empire heavyweight champion on 15 March 1937. He challenged for the world title against Joe Louis in the same year and gave Louis one of the toughest fights of his career, hurting him numerous times and lasting the full 15 rounds on his way to a wide unanimous decision loss, which was booed by spectators. Farr is considered to be one of the greatest British heavyweight fighters ever.[1] Farr was inducted into the Welsh Sports Hall of Fame in 1997.

I live right next door to a girl in my college dorm who was the cousin of Aaron Hernandez

Highschool football

My aunt used to fuck Vince Carter when he was in Toronto..lol.

I shitpost with Norwegian footballer Tommy Hoiland on Sup Forums

was? did she died?

my father tutored Richard Dacoury (4 European titles in basketball + 10 French league titles) in the early 80's

some guy I knew from my high school years played 2nd division handball, he was quite a cunt though

also a guy I was working with when I was in Germany was in high school with Dirk Nowitzki

My brother in law is a pro cyclist who actually rides for FDJ.

I went to the same highschool as Kobe

my cousin got a pretty sweet football scholarship but then got a terminal case of exploding kneecaps

I played College football as a Right tackle.

My step-grandpa went to highschool with Muhammad Ali for a year

I am Thomas Brady, the quarterback and five time Superbowl winner of the National Football League team The New England Patriots.

He was an ok student. Mostly Bs

Played hockey with a couple of people who are in the GB squad now. Actual relatives is my cousin who was at Saracens academy before he got injured

I've represented my country at the amateur level.

My cousin was in the NFL and is the all-time sack leader at Oregon

Relative, no, my family's tiny. The best pitcher on my high school baseball team got drafted but the draft is huge and his career didn't go anywhere, I think he's still playing in an independent league

My Uncle was a starting tackle for the Chicago Bears. After two season he retired because he ruined the cartilage in his knees.

My cousin swam the 4th best time in America at 1500m.
Was at the Olympics qualification but get really sick the day before and had to take antibiotics and finished last.

I used to block for Casey Matthews, the dude has always been a beast. Clay Matthews Sr. was my coach, awesome guy all around.

I know a bunch of pro squash players. I played in college, and probably could play on the pro tour, but I wouldn't win much.

super league

dad played football at county level
was mates with a few players who went pro like lee sharpe