Friend just got sold this "mdma", he gonna die?

Friend just got sold this "mdma", he gonna die?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodrx.com/pill-identifier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga that is meth

buy a test kit and find out

fucking nail clippings? good job bro

flip it

Is THAT teh evel MARIJANO? OwO

Be careful looks like meth. Only done meth once though so idk.

Eww plastic shavings, dumbass

looks like meth, could be anything tho. test it.

some good shrooms. the white powder idk what it is tho. could be an rc, idk. test it.

some good shrooms, and some nice weed.

Test it.

before some asshole comes in here and is like "ay you all good, fucking rail tht shit faggot"

that looks like meth

goodrx.com/pill-identifier

It could be mdma, but getting it that refined is pretty unusual. The crystals are usually light beige to champagne colored. How much did it cost?

fucking normalfag

Could be anything.
Dutchie here, BTW
But seriously, pics don't tell anything
MDMA are crystals, and can be White, Grey, Yellow and Brown, depending on synth etc. Anis smell is a tell but can be spoofed. Just test it

It's Valium

it cost £40/~36$

how much is there?

just under 1 gram

That's weed. Just smoke it you'll be fine.

Don't roll a joint though, get a glass pipe, heat it and inhale that shit.

looks kinda like bkmdma or methylone.

whats it smell like?

look for fragrant smell like licorice and bitter taste.

I don't know what meth runs in your part of the world, but here it's $80-$100/g, but unless it's significantly cheaper there it's probably mdma.

MDMA has a pretty distinct taste if either of you have had it before, but to be fair I have no idea what meth tastes like, it could be similar.

2mg diazepam

it could still be molly, crystals are more pure. get a test kit or just do it and see, it's probably just good shit.

So I should take em both two shots of vodka n sip on a 40 till I nod off but fight it as long as I can

baggy its in smells like weed so difficult to say, is bombing it and then just purging if shit goes bad ok?

Doesn't look like any MDMA I've ever seen. Buy a test kit before you take that shit.

Beuty

>Molly
>Glass-like shards.

You don't know what you're gassing about. Fuck off.

what's the point of doing drugs if it just fucks up your mind?
Friends who've done drugs never act the same

ive gotten crystal molly before. it's hard to tell because op's picture is so small.

Bitch... They need to just smoke weed n. Stuck to psychedelics

I've done a lot of drugs and they haven't fucked with my mind. Changed my perspective on a lot of things in life though, but I only stick to cannabis, lsd and mdma now. Nothing else is worth taking imo.

So mushrooms arnt worth taking or dmt .. STFU

Did you just equate 40 quid to 36 dorrar?
Is your calculator broken?
Are you even real?

I've had purple Mandy before, was by far the strongest fucking stuff I've ever had.

I feel no need to do shrooms or dmt again. Not regretting the fact that I tried them though.

They've been abusing weed and now they mostly say retarded shit. He curses more and is always negative. Started stealing and now acts "hood", haven't spoken to him and now he just looks like a zombie. Other friends as well they mostly just ride bikes and go do whatever they do.

"I'm still the same i'm just more aware"
all that retarded bullshit

But u saying arnt worth taking.. DMT and having a powerful Shroom trip are worth taking even if it was only once

> £40/~36$

Well which is it, faggot, because those are two very different amounts ?

Sounds like other problems other than abusing weed. Probably adopting a lifestyle to fit in, maybe something going on at home, etc...

That's not the drugs doing though, that's just a shitty person. Yeah, the weed certainly doesn't help, but putting the blame on a pretty low effect substance, is a bit silly.

>Family cooks
>Mother is super loving
>"NEVER GREW UP WITH A DAD :("
I think he's just a fucking retard at this point. Which is why I cut him out of my life.
Seriously made me hate most drug addicts.
I understand if it's just to relax during college
but everyday use is fucking insane

Yes

wasted

Not necessarily

If your really that worried get a reagent test kit

that isn't MDMA.. Mdma comes in pure crystal form. It's one of the strongest chemical compounds that exists and it's difficult to contaminate it and produce a pure crystal.

This is M Kat, Methodrone. It's the cheap, shitty $1 dollar version of "mdma". It's basically just amphetamine. It STINKS like cat piss and makes you stink like it too. It's £10 a gram in UK. MDMA is £40. MKat to Mdma is like drinking liquid shit compared to the best drink in the world.

That filename holy fuck I lost.

There is no such thing as crystal molly. All molly is is crushed MDMA (Plus whatever else they want to cut it with) placed into a capsule. Pure MDMA crystals are pink or purple and it's one of the purest drugs you can get. If it's not pink or purple it's contaminated.

The crystals have always been brown or light brown when I've seen them

The brownness is just dust and dirt gathering on the crystals. The majority of MDMA comes like that, it's not quite pure because it's not made by pros. When you get real pink or purple MDMA it blows your fucking mind. SWIM underestimated it and did a normal sized bomb and fuck me I was set for hours

fuck it's been like at least a year since I did mdma now, really wanna do it soon, but shit is hard and expensive to find around here.

eh those drugs are still fun but its likely just a stimulant of some sort.

you need a better plug your shit isn't pure

Tested that shit everytime, and it's always been mdma.

are you kidding me? why should it be purple? pure=clear, purple is yet just another impurity.

I'm 100% that is mkat, judging by the shitty low-res photo. This bag of shit is £10 a gram, sometimes 20, in the UK. It's a fucking incredible instant high, however, it wears off way quicker than high quality MDMA, as in it'll wear off in about 1:30mins and although it was insanely stimulating, it never produced the euphoria and connection with your environment that MDMA does and leaves you begging for more. Do not do mkat, the come-down can last multiple days (I had one last 2 weeks off this shit) and is commonly known to make some people feel suicidal tendencies, I myself have experienced this and seen my friends get this way on rare occasions.

Oh yeah and you sweat it out and it re-crystalises on your clothes and they'll stink like cat piss.

Good luck faggot.

Oh and I almost forgot. I woke up in someone place after a sesh and found a steak on the counter in the kitchen and mkat had eaten away at the meat literally creating a small hole in it.

heard some good stories about it? People told me there is only a comedown if you over do it. Doing 0,5 one night shouldnt be that bad the next day or?

Yeah it shouldn't be that bad if you only do a 0.5. The problem is, this stuff does something to you that makes you think 'MORE MORE MORE MORE...' when it begins to wear off, so you fall in to the trap of buying or consuming more of it. Then that's when you get a come-down from hell.

Those feet

you should use google images, because youre wrong.

Why would you put it on a steak?

Get a testing kit. Always test your drugs. Looks like meth btw

I don't fucking know. Shit happens. I didn't do it some retard probably off his nut and was conducting some sort of one man amphetamine-fuelled rampage in the kitchen the night before.

are you trolling?

110% meth

My man