You faggots keep bitching about muh guns so why don't you actually do something about it since that's pretty much the...

You faggots keep bitching about muh guns so why don't you actually do something about it since that's pretty much the reason why you want them so badly.

>Oh wait, (You) won't.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/03/29/what-to-expect-now-that-internet-providers-can-collect-and-sell-your-web-browser-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we really only want our guns because theyre fun. nobody is going to screw up their life and other people's lives because of some stupid shit the government is doing, theyre always doing stupid shit.

>types like a nigger
>complete lack of idealism
>defeated mentality
I bet you actually thought you were white, didn't you?

nobody cares about net neutrality you fucking nerd faggot. go to a dungeons and dragons festival, I know that game doesnt require internet.

The tough manly man persona doesn't quite fly on an anime image board for perpetual adolescents. Do the white thing for once in your life and put in more than the bare minimum effort when composing your messages, poor boy.

the white thing is doing the bare minimum.

>muh poverty cycle mentality
I'm sure that's why western society is the most prosperous to ever exist in history. You're punching above your intellectual pay grade here, poor boy.

you know, he isnt wrong. i dont care either way about gun laws but this seems like a good time as any to usem.

i inherited my money and have been working on my bachelors for 8 years.

>i inherited my money from the taxpayers
>and have been working on my bachelors for 8 years
It's taking you that long because you're not cut out for the school learnin'. See how you write? That's a good indication that even if you managed to get a degree you wouldn't be hire-able for any serious position.

im not getting a degree, im "getting a degree"

So you're working the system like a nigger. Thanks for verifying my claims.

no, my parents worked hard so I dont have to.

L o Fucking L this post

No, your parents are poor and you're spinning a fantasy in which you aren't. In this fantasy you don't work at the blue collar job where you belong. You can stop now. You're completely transparent.

What if I told you you were both equally worthless pieces of shit on a fingerpainting appreciation board?

Y'all need a good fucking mass riot. The government will never stop trying to vie for control of the internet, companies will never stop trying to monetise the internet. And it's a terrible shame what they're allowed to get away with, but very few people seem to actually give a flying fig-newton.

that show got cancelled because the transparent turned out to be a goddamn diddler.

only one of us isnt pretending he's not worthless.

10/10

What if I told you this is a shitposting board and I'm only talking to the lower caste to keep this thread bumped? Or that the opinion of some sub-25 year old isn't worth anything to actual adults?
I don't even know what you're talking about. Some show you watch in the trailer park?

you dont know about transparent? seriously?

Well which fucking is it? Everyone's a shitposter or hes a child and youre a big boy? Cause you can't have it both ways

least not forget this administration made it legal for ISPs to track and collect our browsing history.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/03/29/what-to-expect-now-that-internet-providers-can-collect-and-sell-your-web-browser-history/

Nope. Just googled it. More baseless accusations. These accusers all need to have their lives ruined with libel suits.

>mature people can't shitpost
I'm not buying your false dichotomy, kid. I CAN have it both ways. Some little street urchin like you doesn't get to dictate to a superior.

those suits wont happen because the transparent guy knows they arent lying.

Whether they're lying or not only matters if they have proof. I'm guessing it's a safe bet that they don't.

How do you know I'm not pretending to be retarded? How do you know the difference between an extreme belief, and someone posting satire? These are tough questions so ill give you a hint, you can't.

4 Chan posts are a work of fiction, only a fool would take anything posted here as literal or truth

lol cut it out dude

im guessing they do, otherwise people wouldnt be mad about it.

>How do you know I'm not pretending to be retarded?
>Cause
It's more likely that you're genuinely the type of retard that considers this acceptable than some Moriarty level ruseman.

Wrong, I love that confusion shit. You might be the first person ive ever seen to call 4chaners genuine, im not even sure how to respond load of shit to but will say you are a unique type of retarded around here

It's fashionable to be mad about false accusations these days. All the cool kids are doing it and they'll unleash a shame brigade if you even question a claim of sexual misconduct.

What you claim to love isn't proof that you're capable of that thing. The general population here isn't intelligent enough to play 4D chess. Certainly not you.

Well consider me rekt friendo

Seeing this exact reply in other threads about NN

You seem to care an awful lot about not caring about it

Shill

Republicans will have a hard time winning ever again, once progressives and SJWs bully ISPs to block all their sites.

holy shit nobody cares about net neutrality you nerd faggot. go to a dungeons and dragons festival, I know that game doesnt require internet.

Correction

>shill bot