Didn't this nigger say he would return? So where the fuck is he?

Didn't this nigger say he would return? So where the fuck is he?

" Oh yeh of little faith!!"

Well it has been over 2000 years so one begins to wonder how long it's going to take....that is, if it's actually true.

He already came..we got to take the long way home now.
Just profess him as your lord in savior when Soros makes you step up to the fema guillotines and refuse th3 mark..see you then brother.

Yeah I know he came but he said he was going to come back. I'm asking what's the holdup on the return. Also soros is dead.

I guess I phrased that wrong he already returned and gonna n33d some proof of dead soros..caus3 hes sitting right next to me. Give ol georgie a chuckle..

If you want to be pedantic he technically said he would return within the lifespan of some of his disciples.

(Matthew 16: 27, 28)
“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“

But I'm sure it's for sure just a metaphor or symbolism or something.

he probably never said that
the bible is fake news

wouldn't the second coming only start after a thousand years of whatever the book of revelations is about?

so if there's no giant snek with far too many heads we're more than a thousand years away

So soros is dead in your reality? Dude is fine over here in kevins matrix...probably cause they are butt buddies and all. This is the glitch ive been looking for..

i guess they'd argue that those peeps ain't dead becaude they're angels

there will be no second coming, there wasn't even a first coming, jesus never fucking existed

Ah Dude, he was just here, you just missed him, damn, and he was asking about you, yeah, he was all like "where's fuckface."

One could argue that the bible is written for the reader, a very silly idea.

Ahh, you gay faggots... you still believing in a obvious manipulation and product of human weakness? You silly motherfuckers. I kind of feel bad for you, that's why gifted people like me, habe you faggots in our hands.

>“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“

PSSTT..HE WAS TALKING TO HIS DISCIPLES WHO DID SEE HIM AGAIN BEFORE THEY TASTED DEATH. NICE TRY THOUGH ATHEIST WANNABE FAGGOT.

You are very special

Well niggers usually tell their kids theyll be back before they leave forever.

BY SPENDING EVERY WAKING HOUR ON HERE? YOU GOT US

That's what teachers keep telling you in school

Hanging out with Santa Claus. Don't worry they will both return at the same time to give presents and salvation to all.

2033 is when He will return

*tips fedora*

lel

You silly fuck

This happened.. Checkmate end of thread

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.c 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

The Lesson of the Fig Tree
(Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)
32Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you know that He isd near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

>this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

SIGH.......HITTING THAT BIBLE HARD HUH FAT FUCK?

"GENERATION" MEANS SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT IN ARAMAIC YOU DUMB FUCK.

GENERATION= FUTURE PEOPLE YOU MORON. NO TIME LINE IS GIVEN.

FUCK I AM A MEDIOCRE ATHEIST AND CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU AUTIST.

AHHHHH

When you're willing to change the definition of words to suit your argument, you're doing it wrong. Also that ad hominem really reeks of projecting so please continue.

probably 360'ed when looked at the world and figured nothing has changed.

took me 30 seconds

He killed himself in germany. Bunker scenario reminding of a cave, was spotted 3 days later in argentinia.

This Nigger is definitly Deadline and will not return...

When niggers promise, it means they'll try.