Ok so here me out, fags. i met this girl on omegle like 3 years ago and we’ve been twitter buddies ever since...

ok so here me out, fags. i met this girl on omegle like 3 years ago and we’ve been twitter buddies ever since. had occasional conversations here and there. as of like 2 months ago we really started to get interested in each other and talked literally every single day. facetimed, calling, texting. she lives almost across the entire country from me so we haven’t even hung out before. luckily i’m not an incel so i have been able to fuck other girls but this one i really like for some reason. she told me she slept over a guys house and they made out and it really hurt me so i told her we pretty much have to cut ties. what do you think? i think maybe since it’s long distance it was just a waste of time anyway but i do have strong feelings for this girl regardless. pic related. i’ll drop a nude of her too if this thread catches any interest

It's over. I'm not some weeb who says all girls are whores, and making out with one guy doesn't make you one either. But it's a bad indicator.

Get on with your life, find someone else.

Long distance with no chance to meet each other? Cut it. Long story short, not worth the hassle

Listen OP, as much as it hurts, you HAVE to end it. Once trust is broken, it's NEVER truly repaired.

Even if you try to forgive her, you'll ALWAYS be afraid whenever she's out of your sight that shes with someone else. You wont like her being with friends. It'll destroy you.

If you weren't official then she never betrayed you, but it's worth ending it anyway.

Now, drop her nudes.

like like like like like like like
like jesus fucking christ my dude

definetly a bad indicator plus she has a history of cheating/trauma so i sort of saw this coming.

i mean my money situation has been really good lately so that wasn’t even a big concern, i was going to have her here in december but that’s not gonna happen anymore obviously lol.

To be fair, I'm English and my wife is American and we met on Omegle. Thousands of miles but still managed to meet up, move across the world and marry.

However, in OPs case, it's over.

i already felt sketched out when she was with friends to begin with so yeah now it would just be 100 times worse. and here, i’ll post more as the thread goes on.

good for you man

It sucks dude. A girl I was hooking up with for the last two years did something I can't forgive.

She thought I knew, so she told me acting like that would make it okay. I told her I was done. She said doing what she did "made me realize you're the one for me."

Wasn't worth the hassle. I'm done with it. Next please.

You done the right thing op, for your sake and hers. Post more of the conversation so I can vicariously bask in smug satisfaction.

Post nude

Been here fag. Different country femanon. Got feels. Went bad. Really bad. Too big a story really.

Here's my advise. Two options. 1 - Yo, I'm coming to visit see if this shit is real. I never did this. Pressure builds otherwise. In this scenario, you have a good time and you establish real. Plan hookups. If not, you get to bang it and get it out your system. Feel less pressure dealing with it if it you start losing touch. At least you tapped that ass.

2/ Cut ties and cut ties now and completely. Even if it's a break with intention to go back. Say "I got feels and can't do this". Bloc block block. Don't look her up online. Dont lurk. Join a gym or some shit. Hit her up in 6 month with intention of scenario 1 or knowing you got scenario 2 in the pocket if need be.

DO NOT continue what you doing now. It's a black hole and you nigga heading towards the event horizon fam.

You are fucking retarded. You can fuck chicks but she touches one dude and you get mad? Come on, we've all got needs
If you really like her, try to find a way this works out and not being a jerk, not screwing her
Good luck, tard

Sounds like you never established what was going on between you both and you're acting on a gut reaction of jealousy. You're not going to be on your deathbed congratulating yourself for acting out of spite against something that could have been great, Use it as a reason to finally meet and see what happens. Maybe its nothing, but maybe its not. Life isn't about sitting around denying yourself chances.

wtf are you me? also satan confirmed
i’ll post more

>Not dating this girl yet just talking more
>Says he slept with other women while talking
>she finds better guy and makes out
>slut?
sounds like OP's a fag who thinks women are only for him.

You are fking right

OP, I've been in the same position as you and I highly recommend you cut ties with her now. The relationship will not work out, you'll be saving yourself from a lot of hurt in the future.

see that’s the thing is i’m for nj can’t decide what i should do.
it’s different because she always talks about how much she dislikes this coworker. i say just block him. she’s like oh i will eventually. then goes and stays over his house. it’s just ugly.

I think it’s pretty clear that there was some romantic involvement and some expectation that they might get together eventually and seal the deal. You’re allowed to want monogamy in that scenario unless you’re a literal cuckold.

i meant to type “i’m torn” whoops

Tell her you're going to commit suicide right now. Post results.

>she lives almost across the entire country from me
read this again, and think

You the guy from yesterday?

Unless anything was explicitly said about dating then it doesn't matter. plus maybe all she wanted was a skype masturbation

Dont drop her nudes user.
You like this gal. Show some respect. Just leave it shake her out ya head and move on.
Hit her up in like 6 month. If you gives attitude can the shit. If she loves you she'll be fine.

Prediction: she'll give attitude. Them caps say she doin what she wants, told you to fuck with you, now playing helpless princess. Can the bitch - but don't post nudes. Petty.

If shes the type of girl to give you nudes before you were dating or even before you met you're a retard for even wanting her

lmao nothing to be torn about fam, you got all the red flags you need. decide to not cut ties, i guess have fun fucking up.

Did you fuck others while "being with" her? Did you both state to each other that you were in an exclusive relationship?

He’s not contractually obligated to stay with her. It would have been great if they both said what they wanted out of it but not everyone is as mature and communicative. Op is allowed to be offended because he assumed there was an expectation of exclusivity in my opinion.

these are the same images from a thread last night when OP claimed his girlfriend cheated on him so he dumped her then said he cheated on her and i couldnt be arsed with that faggot thread by that point

fucking loser, be nice to her man, like you said she lives halfway across the country which means you arent fucking her anyways, you think shes some sort of cyborg machine that doesnt wanna get fucked? the best part is its not even like she fucked anyone, they just made out, what are you 14?

realize what your relationship is, which is 0% physical and 100% emotional. don't be an asshole. you say youre fucking other girls anyways, which i find hard to believe since you're acting like such a little bitch about her just making out with someone.

pic unrelated

nah the last girl i fucked was exactly 2 months ago like right when we seriously started talking. it’s been mutually established that we won’t get with anyone else

Dump that bitch and block her. What she did was cheating. You don't think she won't kiss another guy when youre married? Even fuck him? She has shown she will do it once, she will do it again. There is ONE girl in my friends group. She has cheated on every BF she ever had. inb4 sexist

Terrible idea, that still leaves you on her leash. cut off all contact. have respect for yourself

She must have realized how much of a beta you are and given up

Once a thot always a thot

She talked to you every day, doesnt have to go be a slut.

wise motherfucker is wise
long distance relationship don't work, lust always prevail

Just have an open relationship, don't be a faggot about it, u were out there pounding pussy the whole time and she makes out with one dude and it's the end of the world? She was honest with you so clearly she's into u, so if u like her stop being a bitch about it and forgive her. Then u can set it up to where both of u can fuck other people but still be seeing each other

OP is a fag and anyone who agrees with him that what she did was wrong is probably a loser virgin. He sounds like a 17 year old who thinks hes gods gift

(I'm )
Idk if this is even relevant because I'm pretty drunk. I'm from UK and got into an online thing with this woman who was living in Germany (originally from Texas). We literally messaged either 24/7 for about a year and a half. I'm not exaggerating, Everyone thought I had an addiction to my phone because we were constantly glued to each other. First thing in the morning until final thing at night. We knew everything about each other. Shit got intimate, we were spamming each other with nudes and all kind of kinky shit. The twist? She had moved to Germany to get married. She had a husband this entire time. We basically went through that ''honeymoon'' phase that new or prospective couples have but with no actual pay off at the end because she was stuck in a shit marriage. It eventually devolved into arguments. We still speak very occasionally but have no chemistry and its depressing tbh. Would have given my left nut to have an actual go at it.

So she made out with a guy and you feel betrayed because she said she didn't like him. I get it. Maybe she was lonely as fuck. Maybe thats she was on Omegle to begin with, maybe you're the person that makes her not feel lonely. You found one that isn't married, if you have the chance to actually meet her and see what happens, I envy you. And I wouldn't throw away that chance.

Your life at the end of the day, though,

Here's what you do user. You feel she betrayed you. She lied bout this co-worker to you - normally a girl trick "this guy really annoys me" but he's on her mind. Then does that. Then tells you. Then acts all hurt and "I love you".

You sir, have on the line, a fuck-with-people chick. It is your responsability, as a man, as a member of the human, to curtail this deranged behaviour once and for all. Like a rabid dog needs putting down, or a mouthy drunk needs socking in the face.

Here's what you do. You say "I love you back", but you need a few days to think things over. You tell her this. You leave it a week. She heartbroken thinking she fucked up. You re-connect. You say you thought it over. You talk. You say you still want to see her in December. She comes. You have a great time. You MAKE SURE you tap that ass - no raping motherfucker, I know there some deviant sons of bitches on here. She goes back.

Soon as she does. The very next communique - you tell her to fuck off. You post the message when she told you, then you say "I got what I wanted. I needed some payoff from my time investment so that's what that trip was. Now call (insert coworkers name)."

This will result in a headspinning destruction of her psychologically. She will whre around, drink, have trust issues with men think "they're all the same" and after she's had a apocalyptic decade of self hate and "self sabotage", she'll learn to be a good person. She'll be easy snatch for all the dudes out there she drinking with and shell internalise the hate rather than externalising it with her mind games like now.

You do this, you will improve her as a person, serve some cold venge, open up the pussy market for guy anons in her town. You, in the meantime, find a gal who isn't crazy.

He States in the OP that he was sleeping around with other girls. I doubt he wanted to be exclusive. He's just a nigger who gets mad at people for doing the same things he's done multiple times before.

Long distance relationships don't work out but you have to admit OP is a fag.

Almost same shit happend to me this week, only she lives in an other country and we've known eachother for a shorter duration. After days of calling and facetiming she randomly gets mad and cold.

Agree with everything you said user, but indicators aren't good here

long distance is always fucked, you don't even want to get into it homeboy.

thought about this but the last time i did something even remotely close to this the girl contacted my friends telling them to tell me to unblock her.
this girl isn’t worth marrying tbh she just seems fun.

So fuckin what? You tell your friends to have your back and stop being pussy ass niggers. How old are you user? Truth now.

Sometimes, to get the best outcome while exploring every possibility, you have to carry on as normal but lower your expectations to ''zero''. If she is genuinely remorseful and wants to make a go at things, fucking bonus - she exceeded your expectations. On the other hand, If she is actually untrustworthy then you lost nothing but at least you know for sure.

Depends if you're able to emotionally detach, temporarily.

You sound like a sociopath. But honestly I like it. I’ve seen women like this my whole life and unless some sort of corrective incident happens in there life then they continue down the path of mind games you describe.

i’m 21 and this girl is 19. and my friends actually did laugh and show me it wasn’t a big deal. but i’m just saying to a bigger extent this bitch could like leak my dick pics to my family or something which would be really awkward. i doubt she would but anything can happen.

user, i think you are making the correct choice, even if you have strong feelings, cutting ties is the best

I'm not. But this happened to me and it fucked my life up good. Next REAL GF was a broken thing too - they pattern repeats. Ended up with a criminal record and a drink problem cos two broken headfuckers messed me up. Fuckery breeds fuckery.

If OP nice guy cut ties walk and that's it. He sounds a bit selfhating though so maybe play the hand and seve some cold venge. Depends if he can handle the shame after. Up to him.

OP is the guy from yesterday pretending to be cool about his "gf cheating" when he said he cheated 2 times. Don't believe OP he has been caught lying.

Man are you me your story is the exact same as mine. Do you live in America now like me?

Okay. So this girl hot and you think she best you can get and you letting her fuck with you.

So what if she leaks dick pics? It's not a big deal. But if you make her fall for you and break her in two, psycholigically beat the next ten years of potential happiness out of her, what's a few dick pics?

You're already posting pics on Sup Forums kid. You need a plan either way. Cut ties or fuck the bitch and correct her behaviour.

Plus - and I'm not goading you here - but, if she's ashamed of what happened with this coworker anyway, who to say you've got the full story? Girls get shamed when sexual stuff coming out so she could be giving you the PG-13 version

ohhh okay so you're just kids being idiots. Take it from older anons, she's pulling out nearly every emotionally manipulative thing all headcases with tits pull out when their beta cushion is at risk. Girls worth keeping around are the ones who don't put themselves in those positions in the first place. Whores can't into housewives etc etc.

so much this.

correct

You're an idiot. Don't reward bad behavior with kindness and forgiveness because that establishes the boundary of what they can get away with in their mind. Making out isn't the end of the world but doing that at all with someone else and then making such a blubbering mess of herself afterwards is strongly indicative of how she's going to act throughout the rest of the relationship.

>like
>like
>like

Jesus Christ I would date her, beat her, then leave her on the side of the road on the first date.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Throw a frog in boiling water it'll jump out. Throw a fron in lukewarm water and slowly turn the heat up, it'll boil to death.

Don't be frog OP

She has kids, those nips are way too abused to not have kids.

You should tell her if she flies out to meet you, it might work out. Spend a weekend fucking. Send her home. Done.

Also, if you've been fucking other girls, and get mad she made out with a dude...weak.

I saw this same picture yesterday...

They not abused by kids. They abused by all the guys in her town the fuckin Mobike

ask her if it was with a nigger because if it was you should burn your phone for ever talking to her

The thread is developing OP, drop the friggin nudes

If you were dating then yeah ditch her

If you aren't dating, and you yourself fucked girls while talking to her, don't get mad about her kissing someone you dumbass

>had GF i truly loved
>i trusted her
>she was away for two weeks with friends
>she cheated on me
>7 months later the guy told me who she cheated with
>broke his face
>called my gf, broke up with her and called her a whore
>she begged me not to break up
She used the exact same sentences like in your screenshots so don't let her fool you, she is just trying to manipulate you as my ex tried to manipulate me. Tell her to fuck off and cut all contact, it will be best. Maybe get drunk and fuck some girls with low self esteem, at least that is what i did. It won't help at all nor you will feel better but it's something.

same shit from last night... Lurk more faggots. OP you are a cocksucker

She's manipulative. I was with one of those. They act real sorry and go around and make the same mistakes. Just end it, the heartache will only grow larger as you progress.

Fuck it off. "makes me realize how much losing you hurts"? Crazy bitch. Shitcan it. Tryna make you feel bad for summat she done. Get ta fuck

see

Confirming what these guys are saying, youre with one of those manipulative whores who lie every time they open their mouth.
My ex was like her.. cheated and then said "im so sorry i realize now how much youre worth to me and i never want to lose you youre so good to me", dont believe a single word this bitch says she WILL do it again, but next time she probably wont tell you. Forget her.

She also probably didnt only kiss him but there was more going on, shes probably just saying they only kissed so she can feel like she confessed and youre not as mad as if they had sex, so a win/win for her. Thats just a theory tho. either way, forget

Agreed. Women downplay encounters. Men upplay them

>fucks around while "dating" a girl
>throws a fit when she makes out with some guy
>runs to the internet so strangers care reassure him that she's a common whore and he did the right thing

For starters, long-distance relationships literally NEVER work so all you did was usher in the inevitable. But the circumstances around this breakup show that you're a hypocritical manchild. I know your type. I've met many like you in my life. If my 62 years of experience is correct, and it is, you will spend the rest of your life going through an endless series of failed relationships.
Oh, sure, you'll fall in love with someone. Probably several people. But eventually they'll figure out just how bitter and pathetic you are and they'll leave you. You get what you give.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you will never find happiness because you have a shitty personality. You'll spend the time you have between relationships trying to convince yourself that you're better off and happier as a bachelor, but you'll never quite be able to believe it.
You will die cold and alone sleeping on one side of a large bed wishing there was someone next to you to keep you warm.

Cuck

Kid, I've been happily married to the same woman since my 20's (so I know how to keep a relationship alive) and I've watched how the lives of our friends, families, and co-workers have turned out (so I know what kills relationships).

I know what I'm talking about.
Believe what you want, it won't change anything.

What are you doing on /b old man? times and the way relationships work have changed since your 20s

Cut ties and do it now.

He did say that he stopped seeing other girls (2 months ago) when things got serious between them.

You're both quite clearly autistic manchildren so no loss either way, don't worry about it

I'm not him, but I wouldn't say, that it changed this much. I'm also curious what does a 60 something year old dude doing on /b.

I'm fucking jerking off, what the hell else would I be doing? I got tired of mless and /d/ so here I am.

Also, you're an idiot if you think human nature has changed in the last 40 years. Either way I haven't been under a rock. I know how things are in 2017 because I'm fucking living in it.

bump

you sound like a desperate faggot, no wonder she's fucking everything that moves

That's 40 years ago man. Fair play to you for the whole "love beats all" idea, but gals aren't like that now. This gal playing games and fuckin with OP.

Just sayin - women 2017 ain't women 1980. No offense or out but you basically tryna give advice when you been out of the game for 40 years. Just sayin