The FCC is voting very soon to kill Net Neutrality on Dec.14. Whether you're right or left...

The FCC is voting very soon to kill Net Neutrality on Dec.14. Whether you're right or left, inferior or white; this is bad news for all of us. each and every one of us will be bent over a table and fucked by all of our ISP's. It's with this fact in mind that I come here to Sup Forums with a proposal-- a declaration of war on the FCC.

The vote is on the day star wars comes out? I wonder why,

if you manage to get Sup Forums involved . you will get the outcome you are looking for , good luck on your journey

lets fuking do it, this'll probably be the most important thing Sup Forums will ever do. The question is where do we start?

I'm in but what the fuck do we do

We can't do nuttin!

gofccyourself.com

light up those keyboards boys

who's in charge of making the final decision?

We need to alert Sup Forums that Sup Forums has declared war on the FCC and the indian cunt. The combined forces of tards and nazis will be a war to remember.

Lets start an online petition. Thatll show em

>inferior or white

Nice placement

Does this indian faggot have an email or phone we can blow?

Most of pol is for the abolition of net neutrality. You selfish commies just have to put up with the greatness that will follow.

KYS

you're a child
regulation is reality and will be reality
who regulates is at issue
shinebox/kys

Besides his twitter, the only way to contact him according to what's public is his email [email protected]

>star wars
is dead
sad child

Why are they in favor of abolishing it? Honest question.

Yeah, because Sup Forums is all about partisan shit. If it's (((R))) it's good, if it's (((D))) it's bad. Shits retarded. You don't think that (((they))) control you that way as well? If I was (((them))), I would make controlling you via (((them))) and us signalling my first priority.

Just because one verifiable retard thinks that drinking water is good doesn't instantly mean that it's inherently bad.

this

mfw the FCC win

trying to keep this thread alive

Could anyone give me some insight in situation? what the fuck is 'Murica fucking up again?

Im drafted to this war lets fucking gooo /b

This tread is fucking dead and Sup Forums isn't doing shit about NN

< more active thread on this subject

holy shit nobody cares about net neutrality you nerd faggot. go to a dungeons and dragons festival, I know that game doesnt require internet.

bc all you dumb cunts are either dumb alarmists or dumb luddites
in fact that's the tenor of the debate- nationwide. biggest reveal? that the vast majority of the persons talking part in the debate are uneducated, unaware narcissistic morons.

edgy

I'm so happy I moved out of the United States

where didja move?

fuck off shill

>pepe
> It's with this fact in mind that I come here to Sup Forums with a proposal
You should go to Sup Forums for help

back in with ur mom, I was getting tired of living on land for so long

>this isn't going to affect the entire world if it passes

What's the internet like?

does this mean the end of Sup Forums?

We cannonly hope

They cant kill us all. LIBERTY OR DEATH

Poopdick Pappy's my name, and poop dick'n pappy's my game!

In other words, bump.

Wow

I CHOOOSE LIBERTY

>inferior or white

lmao

Regardless, I blame the conservitards for this.