Cont from earlier I guess

Cont from earlier I guess.

imgur.com/a/p056z (Archive)

Alright, I’m trying to remember some of the stuff we did. I remember she really fucking liked cheesecake and peanut butter. I bought her a cheesecake one day and after one slice she really wanted more. She had already developed her obsession with peanut butter by the time I started to live there. My aunt told me a story about how she made Hailey a peanut butter sandwich and left the dining room and when she got back Hailey had gotten the jar of peanut butter and was eating it straight from the jar. I thought this was cut as hell for some reason. Well she had peanut butter everywhere.

After a month of living there it seems Hailey get used to me. She was mute too I guess just because she couldn’t learn sign language or verbal language. She sometimes would moan when doing things which weirded me out at first but got kind of cute as I got used to it. She was completely blind now according to her eye doctor. This made me kind of sad. Now, now in the story not now, she doesnt freak out when I touch her. She was still uncomfortable with anything more than holding her hand to lead her around but its a start.

My aunt was single and looking around for a boyfriend at that point. This was shitty because the guys she liked were shit. I’m sure half of them were druggies and not just weed. I’m ok with weed. Weed is nice at times. I very much dislike a lot of others though. She got this boyfriend named mike one time. He was kind of small and had a shaved head with lots of tatoos. He just reeked with suspicion. I hated mike with a passion. He would make some uncomfortable comments about hailey that I almost hit him for.

hot

I came home from school one day and I couldn’t find my aunt or mike. I was used to Hailey being locked in her room but normally my aunt was home. I passed haileys room as I was heading toward the stairs. The door was open. I looked and the lock was busted. I hurried in and mike was on top of hailey molesting her at that point but hadn't gotten the chance to rape her yet. I was somewhat scrawny but I still worked out. Mike infuriated me so much that I ran and ripped him off of her. I tried to fight him but he ended up beating the shit out of me. He ended up knocking me out. The next thing I know is that mike was gone and my aunt was trying to wake me up. She was crying and I was dizzy and lightheaded. Hailey was still in her bed in a state of undress.

Mike decided to leave after that incident and my aunt was pissed. She thought that I was the one to do this at first but I was able to convince her that mike did it. Mike was never allowed in her house again. Hailey grew really distant for a while too.

btw. do you want to add today's posts to Archive?

If nobody cares I guess I'm just going to stop posting.

Yeah

So did you end up fucking her or what?

Depends what fucking counts as

I'm off work tomorrow so if there isn't much interest tonight how about I continue tomorrow.

It would be nice.

Keep posting or tell us when you shall return

I will return definitely tomorrow but I'm not entirely finished tonight.

Give us a time

Just keep posting your story.

It's pretty interesting, I just don't have anything to say about it.

Hurry my guy it's pretty late

Use same pic tomorrow and give us a time

Hopefully same time, maybe a few ours before now

If this guy is taking us a wild goose chase and it turns out he was joking the whole time my jimmies will be rustled

Godspeed, I've become invested in this story

Like 5:00 tomorrow eastern time.

Are you finished for tonight?