#LEGALIZE

#LEGALIZE

Also fuck drumpf and white people

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/drugs/seven-successful-ceos-smoke-pot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It encourages tobacco usage

Whaa Whaa Whaa. We want legal pot because we are too pussified to buy our refer in the street. Meanwhile generations of jazz musicians laugh at you pussies

Use a vaporizer faggot

Ey, I'm white and I voted for Gary Johnson. I'm also Libertarian so I'm about everyone having unlimited personal freedoms as long as their freedoms don't impose on the freedoms of others as well. Not all white people voted for Trump or Clinton.

>Cures Cancer
>Grows Brain Cells

Yeah in the same way NoFap does

>Pot encourages tobacco usage
>Smokes pot but doesn't smoke cigarettes.

Get it right. I hear that smoking a cig right after smoking pot makes you stupid high but I don't smoke cigs. Please speak for yourself friend.

Don't trust whitey!

You niggars loves your weed don't you?

you got any studies to back up some of those claims?

>Doesn't trust Whitey
>Should be more worried about the elite

Rothschild owns you darko. Anything you do, everything you eat is manipulated by the elite families like Rockefeller, Rothschild, and Kissinger. You can race hate all you want and throw up your black pride black panther sign all you want. A white man owns you, your woman, your child AND your family and there's not a FUCKING THING you can do about it. Stand tall "brother" ;) XD

Op is faggot

>Depressant
>Anti-depressant

At least use the correct pharmacological terminology. A depressant is anything that lowers the rate and frequency of neural firing in the central nervous system. Fucking retard.

>cures cancer

You leftist stoners really are stupid....... I just quit 6 months ago. I think it should be legal but I don't lie about it to make myself feel better...

I have chronic Asthma and honestly, since I've been smoking my breathing has improved ALOT.

because stoners are insufferable idiots that laugh at seth rogen

There was a guy at my school who smoked the bong day in day out for a few years. His brother was a small time dealer so had access 24/7.

He now requires 24/7 care as he turned into a vegetable. That was only a couple of years after we left school. And that was only soft black he smoked not the fucking super skunk shit

OP just read out the benefits of some quality snake oil

>cannabis saves police and NHS billions
How in the holy fuck is it saving anybody billions. It’s only costing us by having the police catch and house stoners in jail. I think we should legalize it but it stupid shit like this from leftards that makes it look stupid

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

Ok, I think you're a douche.

I usually try not to post seriously here but this guy gets it. Weed doesnt need to cure cancer or any other disease. It is allowed to have drawbacks, god knows big pharma's solutions do.

And blaming this shit on trump is retarded. Sure Gary Johnson would have helped, but I dont see all your state representatives passing weed initiatives and fighting the fed on this issue. Bill "i didnt inhale" clinton and barack "i always inhale" obama failed to fix this shit too. The problem is that pharma, alcohol, prisons and law enforcement all love weed being illegal, and they lobby relentlessly to keep it so.

THe only question that needs to be answered to know whether it should be legal is: Is weed at least better than alcohol/tobacco. If the answer is yes (protip: it is), then it should be legal. But there isnt a problem with public support is there? Every poll shows medical AND recreational are favored by at least a majority and up to 90%. The problem is political will, and unless people vote this issue its going to stay on the back burner.

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells
There are retards who actually believe this shit.

your poster fails to take many things into account, 1 it causes mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, depression, bipolar, anxiety and miscellaneous forms of psychosis
2 Cannabis is psychologically addictive
3 inhaling the essence of any burnt plant causes cancer, what cures cancer is CBD or cannabidiol, the amount of CBD in cannabis is dwarfed by carcinogenic materials and tar
4 people kill each other over psychoactive drugs and things worth money, cannabis is both
5 It funds gangs and criminals, which costs the police and society billions
6 no Overdose, just long decline into cancer, heart disease, stupidity, sterility and mental illness
7 I dont know where you got the idea that cannabis grows brain cells but you are dead wrong, the high of cannabis is created when these chemicals attack your brain cells, same as LSD and psilocybin

t. dude who has smoked a lot of this shit and actually bothered to look into the science behind it

>grows brain cells
Sure about that?

>Implying

no no, he's saying that having alcohol legal and pot illegal is what encourages tobacco use. and to a degree i think he's right

How about you kill yourself instead, you degenerate cuck?

hail

Stoners are lazy degenerate retards who can't hold down a job because they're too busy clamoring for a high every ten minutes, then they sit around on their garage couches surrounded by empty pizza boxes and smoke that smells like ass and bitch about "the system" and "the man" while circle-jerking to "intellectual" conversations brought on by addling their already feeble minds with substances. Weak, pathetic specimens, all of them.

Whenever I'm drunk I want a cigarette

>obvious b8
>none of that is fact
>just as bad as alchoal
Sage

>I think you're a douche

Rather be a douche than ignorant.

Pot definitely isn't just as bad as alcohol but it will fuck your lungs up something fierce and none of the other dogshit in that post except non-addictive and no OD is true.

>ur ignorant becuz i said so >:)
Eat shit and die, you pretentious cucklet.

I'm glad there's ignorant people like you. Makes me hard whenever I think of all the successful people who do smoke pot while you most likely are living with your mummsy.

>successful
>smoke pot
Okay, minimum wage retail monkey. Go puff your pathetic crutch for the weak-minded simpleton and pretend it's making you smarter.

>this guys successful and he smokes weed therefore weed must make people successful and has no negative effect on intelligence and motivation whatsoever hurr durr
kys faggot

I disagree, both alchoal and cannabis have the ability to kill brain cells. Moderation is the key, and I do believe it should be legal but c'mon don't pretend it's harmless
See

Saving that pic, fam.

>Evidence

alternet.org/drugs/seven-successful-ceos-smoke-pot

*kissu*

See
You absolute mongoloid.

>Seen

Everyone on that site is real. I don't even want you to KYS, I want you to LII.

>LII?

It doesn't matter. You're acting like because some people who smoke pot are successful it follows that pot is the reason people are successful. You are literally fucking retarded and I hope you die soon.

>LII

Live in Ignorance

A wild Nigger of Color appears!

>Pot makes people lazy and unmotiviated
>Ok, so there's SOME successful pot smokers

That's the whole fucking point. People make themselves failures. Don't blame the lack of SOME peoples motivation ALL on pot. You fuck face.

seven out of how many CEOs that actively smoke weed?
besides some of the people on that list never regularely smoked and hadnt smoked in decades

Keep tarring those lungs, weak-minded little stoner.

I like how this chart tries to make "anti depressant" and "depressant" sound like it helps with depression when really all it has to do with is how it effects the blood stream

trump would ban alcohol if he could.
brother died of alcoholism.

>Keep tarring you lungs

I don't smoke my shit, I take edibles. You're probably the kind that believes all thermometers go in the ass....or do you just prefer it that way?

>and white people
Fuck you too, racist cunt.

lmao google search faggot, there are multiple studies and shit online that prove all of this

meh alcohol is pretty shitty if you overuse it but weed at least for me gave me the most negative effects of the 2

>XD

Cannabis is gay you stupid fuck

not all stoners are completely retarted and not all complete retards are stoners, there is just a stunningly large correlation between people who are lazy and useless and smoking marijuana
>most homeless where I am smoke weed every chance they get
>Most successful people dont do drugs, lots dont even drink

>every pot smoker is a leftist

oh wow, i didn't think you fags did combos anymore

"At"

so ah, about this flood?
i guess its a good thing, traffic wise but holy fuck is it annoying.

>grows brain cells
Rofl stupid fucking misinformed lazy unmotivated, uneducated stoner

>Cures cancer
Bob Marley died of cancer dumbfuck

>I take edibles
>it's perfectly healthy guise absolutely no negative health effects or drawbacks nope in fact it makes me successful and grows brain cells and cures cancer and gives me super strength and makes me fart rainbows and shit pure gold guise I promise
Fuck all stoners.

Agreed it should be legalized, but you're a fucking moron if you don't think it can become psychologically addictive. Also, it sure the fuck does not cure cancer. Nor does the fucking stuff grow brain cells. Don't be fucking dumb about it-you're only hindering the cause.

About 100% of these facts are false and retarded

edibles still cause cancer, just in your testicles, there is no good way to consume marijuana as well as the other negative effects in my previous post, see
If you were to pick a stoner at random, chances are they would be a leftist

>its another racist white person who thinks P.O.C can be racist

>Fuck all stoners.

Some stoners are pretty hot, but I wouldn't fuck them ALL.

>Some stoners are pretty hot

OP here, can confirm ;)

And even more that disprove it, just because it counters what you believe doesnt make it wrong
then can and many of them are

racism (rāˈsĭzˌəm) n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability or that a particular race is superior to others.

2/10 made me reply.

had some pretty bad trips on weed, not saying anything bad or demonizing it, but i must say that for some people if they experienced what i did they could kill themselves or do really stupid shit, after those my mind was fucked up like for 1 week

when they get older they become ugly worn out whores, trust me ive seen it happen to stunning hippie babes

yooo

Most women age like milk. HAve you seen chicks who smoke cigs hardcore?

you suffered a psychotic episode, these occur in about 10-30% of pot users its good that you quit because these effects can become permanent, I had one myself it ended when i stopped smoking

the same thing happens to stoner babes, its really really gross

>Grows brain cells and cures cancer
lmao

>Also fuck drumpf and white people
tfw i'm altright but 420 friendly and ur a shit meme
this lol

wow really makes you think huh

who the hell is that ugly faggot, why the fuck does he have pigtails and wear a womans blouse? also what kind of man has a nose piercing, they can be hot on the ladies but on dudes its retarded

>And white people.
Fuck yourself.

Nobody gives a niggerfuck about your opinion

So is the OP a shitskin tar baby?

vaporizer are gay user.
they're very gay.

I think that weed should be legal so that I can fuck you sister and you won't care. Wait, you're black? Ok, keep your sister.

yes weed should be legal.

but its not harmless you fucking idiots.

no implication that anyone one does, this is Sup Forums, just pointing out that no reasonable human being would find these characteristics impressive,
lets hope for his sake that he can suck dick well enough to land him a rich husband

>white people
try harder
we'll keep you down either way

i just panicked, i have tried pot a lot of times but idk why those 2 times i was so fucked up
i dont know if i should continue, i mean, i like smoking marijuana but those panic attacks were too bad, i just could not connect with reality and i strating freaking out for dumb shit like my heart beating or having like "fish memory"

>fuck drumpf and white people
Spotted the coon skinned boon lipped knuckle dragging welfare sucking crack dealing thot fucking tar baby moon cricket spear chucking watermelon farming cotton picking chicken chasing spook darkie blacknigger.