Found a conservative catholic girl

>Found a conservative catholic girl
>Attends latin mass and everything
>Wears the veil
>She's a real qt 3.14 who shares the same interests with me
>she's genuinely interested in me
>but she's hispanic

Should I Sup Forums?

Should I racemix even though it would destroy my bloodline? I can't abide being lonely anymore.

Humn... sounds close enough to me user. Hispanic - what color is her skin?

If you're willing to kill the white race because muh dik, do it.

What are you? Pole, Italian, Irish? If you're a dago don't sweat it, you're practically the same.

Latinos are about 50% white. Maybe more.

Your children will be, on worst case, 75% white.

If your children marry white people, your grandchildren will be about 87,5% white.

Also, latinos are mixed between whites and natives. Is not like your mixing with blacks.

Fairly white, but still visibly hispanic.

I'm a red haired green eyed male descended from Scott and Irishmen primarily.

Just do it. My gfs have always been non white. They were more pretty than white women, and more feminine too.

Current gf is korean and i'm happy. Just do it
Fuck Sup Forums

Trips. Post unclear. Kek says follow your heart I think.

>red head

She is the one to be concerned with her bloodline, honestly.

>tfw Swede
>tfw Living in Malmö
>tfw less swedes than immigrants in malmö
>tfw GF is a black qt3.14

I have taken another approach, my country is beyond saving so at least i have cucked one nigger on this sinking ship.

Do what makes you happy famalam

do it

I mean is it better to have a degenerate white girl the mother of your children?

athough I'm against race mixing, i like to cuck blacks. good work my dude

Amen to that bro. Arab / black girls love the aryan cock

>she's genuinely interested in me

So you didn't fuck her yet, and you're already thinking she wants to life her life with you and have kids from you?Jesus christ.

You don't understand.

She's one of those cloistered young women who latches on to you.

>Red head worried about tainting his bloodline

Jesus christ.

are you serious? you know its silly and stupid yet you do it? why?

I would choose a white hispanic girl over slav in 10 out of 10 cases.Edgy pol kids don't understand that mediter. and hispanic girls have the best sex drive.IMO they look the best as well

>Wears the veil
inschallah

You are an American anyway so it is not like purity matters.

Red heads are highly intelligent most of the time.

Do it user, you'll probably not have kids anyway, maybe you'll get laid.

Do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt yourself or others.

Worst case, it doesn't work out and you are heartbroken for a little while. Best case, you redpill her and live a happy life and raise kids that can kill off the nigger hordes!

your KEKING results in the same thing that nigga cucking white girl.Don't fall for the jew trap, don't make a half-nigger child.

>le ebin gingers are souless meme

Seriously what is with this joke?

Go for it, whitewash that bitch and knock her up asap.

facebook pic, anything on her? "Hispanic" means hailing from the Spanish-speaking areas of the Americas, you know. She may as well be white.

Don't do it. How is this even a question? If you value and understand that race = culture, why would you racemix?

You're seeing things from the bottom of the barrel, the microcosm, but the macrocosm effects all.

>She's a real qt 3.14
>destroy bloodline
Wut, are you fucking crazy America?

>not spreading your white seed

The only way America can keep a white majority in the future is if Hispanics, and even Blacks, are wholly assimilated into mainstream white population.

That means white males have an obligation to race-mix with as many brown girls they can.

Trust me, Brazil went from 2/3 Black country to only 10% black by cucking them out of existance. You may ask, "but isn't Brazil still shit"? Yes, it is, but it could be worse, it could be like Haiti.

Ginger, Seriously most of you need crossbreeding anyway.

You are all mixed though which is just as bad.

No worries wont racemix, im only 23, im just enjoying black pussy until end of uni and we move apart

>I'm a red haired green eyed male descended from Scott and Irishmen primarily.
So a filthy mongrel worthy of being eliminated from the gene pool.

Yeah I'd say take your chances. Burritos have a think for Tapatio, m8.

Your children will be brown haired, brown eyed spics
>Not wanting to give the world green eyed red haired sons & daughters

>American
>Worried about mixing his genes

Do it you autistic faggot

>>but she's hispanic
is she indigenous or is she Spaniard ancestry

Spaniard is white and okay = European

>latin mass
>knowingly dating a christian girl who goes to a mass that's not in communion with the holy mother church

SHIGGY DIGGY

If you cant do better, go for it

We just had too many blacks to start with. 66% of the population was black in the XIXth century. What we have now is the best we could do.

America has like 15% of it's population being black. They can be easily absorbed. And White/Hispanic mixes are not that bad. Just look at Chile, most of the country is "Castizo", formed from race-mixing between whites and mestizos, and it's just fine.

That's not how it works. If you're a Mestizo, you're non-white. There's not degrees here.

Are her parents super mexicany beaners? or are they americanized human beans?

Do it!
You're probably not even blond hair blue eyed.

They're actually legal immigrants from Mexico.

They hate illegals.

>Caring what Sup Forums thinks of your decisions

Kill yourself and spare the girl from.being with a mental cuck

do it

Hispanic is a mix between European Christian and native American. Not an ounce of nigger. Go for it.

Many Spaniards carry the gene due to Irish mixing

Is it a mestiza? Just bear in mind how poorly they age. I'm sure Jeb Bush's little gremlin (pic related) was once a cutie, thirty years ago.

Anyway m8, you've seen what white American women are like these days. I don't really blame you if you race mix. But do so knowing that if a Day of the Rope comes, you won't be spared.

Kids would prob look like Canelo Alvarez

>he doesn't know about the extraordinary form

This thread

Go for it, just know what your walking into.
Catholics, and Hispanic mean your getting into a most likely very close and loyal family.
Don't fuck it up.

>Not immediately hitting that Iberian-descended ass

The fuck is wrong with you?

>Spaniards
>White

Pick one

Benedict said Tridentine Mass was ok. I like the Novus Ordo, tho. Saying the mass versus populum engenders a sense of community that the Catholic church, imho is lacking.

sucessful Race mixed people are only successful if its a white mother and non-white father (most successful if japanese father)

If its a white dad and non-white mother it will only spawn elliot rodger kids.

If only i had the picture that showed exemples

Why the fuck do you even care about any Sup Forumstards opinion, if she makes you happy bone her if not kill her.
God damn it.

>Wears the veil
What does that mean? Is this a catholic thing?

>They're actually legal immigrants from Mexico.

Nah you're making that up no Mexicans (well maybe a few) hates illigals even If they're legal themselves

T. American with legal Mexican parents

Head coverings used to be worn in catholic churches, they dropped it when they modernized but some still use it. Pic related are Orthodox ones.

I'm Spaniard came here to see breeding cows. Got a bunch of whiny fags. Thus thread sucks

OP is a faggot if he does not go for it. Ultimately, culture is more important then skin tone. Raise lots of redpilled babies.

because you get 75% of your genes from your mom.

That's why the jews require you to have a kike mom.

Basically you're saying, you'll be passing on only 25% of your genes MOST of the time. Which makes sense since you only provide the seed, and mom provides the template, living quarters, and hygiene for your conception.

White genes are dominant, all this talk about "multiculturalsm" getting rid is whites on the left and "race mixing" by the right are wrong.

The spiritually strong will inherit the earth and so far that's white skinned folk.

You're doing gods work if you take her op

I see. Was raised catholic but had never heard of this.

Thanks, anons.

Do it faggot, I went with a Catholic Mexican girl and it was the best decision I ever made. 4 kids

Just go for it man, why be unhappy when you can be happy

I'm a brown haired blue eyed guy of Scottish/English descent with a black haired jewish wife of Irish/Russian descent. She's got your standard Jewish Black hair and so on. Our daughter has flaming red hair and grey-blue eyes.

Sup Forums gets way to caught up in racial arguments and so on that stand in the way of happiness. As long as you aren't breeding with a nigger you will be fine OP.

you need to find a women with green eyes if her parents and grandparents do not have that gene.

If by chance you get lucky and one of her family members have green or blue eyes then tap the gap.

My daughter has blue eyes and olive skin i'm white as fuck but her mother is half med.

Latinas or hispanics or whatever tend to be qt, I say go for it user.

>Non-white male mixes with white female
Sup Forums loses its shit
>white male mixes with non white girl
Muh dik, muh spreading white genes, kids 80% white

Sup Forums in a nutshell

how 'hispanic'?

like super brown/aztec?

some hispanics are quite european.

Americans are a dead nation anyway, you cannot be saved.

You should go for her user.

Well you're a ginger already. As long as you don't have red haired girls, you'll be fine.

HAHAHAHA enjoy your subversive kike kid

There is a difference though

I would never be so cruel as to bring a ginger male into this world.

Depends.

Are you pure white?

No === you have nothing to lose, go for it

Yes === you will contribute to the destruction of the white race, don't you fucking dare or I swear you will no longer have a greatest ally.

Ignore Sup Forumstards, follow your heart user. :)

Does it eat you up inside to know there is going to be a red haired Jewish girl user?

Red hair is pretty rare and only 2% of the population has green eyes. Enjoy your shit skin eyes and hair. Though I'm Aryan i accept people more unique then myself.

>>Found a conservative catholic girl
>>Attends latin mass and everything
>>Wears the veil
dafuq?

You're not lonely, you're bored and horny. Sort your shit out and get more in your life like hobbies, interests and things you value.
I'm not passing comment on banging the taco bitch, just don't pull that bullshit 'lonely' excuse. Only women and children get lonely, because the lack the motivation and character to shape their own lives.

Even hitler approves to this

*they lack

OP implies he is doing that and has found a girl that matches his values. She'll probably way more faithful and good a mother then most white sluts.

pol and genetics.Self-proclaimed 130 iq board

This

>being this retarded

You literally just make shit up

>I'm a red haired green eyed male descended from Scott and Irishmen primarily.
saw this only now sry

wtf man don't listen to pol fags don't taint yourself

what were you even thinking...

>because you get 75% of your genes from your mom.
american """"""""education"""""""""

you can't really race mix when you already aren't white.

>pale skin
>green eyes
>red hair
>not white

huh... really... makes... you... th-think

>wears the veil

wtf, how backward is Mexistan? Only people who wear the veil in Europe (and aren't kebab) are orthodox babushkas.

Do what he says, user. Be the whitewasher. Finish what Spain started. Bleach her family line!