FUN FACT: Did you know that BLACK sperm is the most potent sperm in the world?

FUN FACT: Did you know that BLACK sperm is the most potent sperm in the world?

A recent study conducted at UC Berkeley demonstrated that even when a woman has sex with multiple partners her eggs are fertilized by black sperm in 97% of cases.

This is due to the fact that black sperm agressively attacks traces of foreign DNA in the vagina. It kills white sperm. The BBC is quite literally a weapon of war being used to genocide the white race.

This is a point against evolution because nature clearly favor dumb niggers in order to whip humanity

inb4 300 replies and 150 images posted

The problem with OPs theory is that every race has a light skin preference, and breeding with whites effectively is breeding the black race out of existence.

these fucking threads

what about chinese sperm?

does this just mean that black guys get the least pussy but 100% always impregnate because they get laid so little due to being ugly?

meanwhile us chinese bros are breeding day and night to produce superior matheletes?

meanwhile in africa....

okay m8

>gif
I ain't clicking that nigga

this.
>white breeds with black
>produces halfcast offspring
>offspring reproduces with white
>less black in that offspring
>the chain continues
>the black is eradicated

lets be real...the only way to save the black race is to increase their IQ with white genes...

Mixed are statistically smarter than Blacks, period. they also commit less crimes and are more likely to vote republican

here is what you niggers do CLICK the blue arrow /hide thread problem solved

Genetifag checking in.

Ethnicity plays no role in the potential potency of a sperm. Other factors certainly do, but being black/white/asian isn't one of them.

>UC Berkley
>using tax dollars
>to study nigger sperm

Presumably while they are gargling it.

Exactly. I'm at Johns Hopkins and Berkeley hasn't published a study claiming that. They did have a study come out regarding degeneration of sperm potency as men age but nothing regarding ethnicity.

>more niggers world wide
>immigration from nonwhite areas out of control
>half casts are hideously ugly abominations and you literally need to breed 30 times white to get rid of enough Nigger DNA to create something thats passably white in looks and behavior

Contrary to the hollywood narrative every interracial WF/BM relationship I have ever seen is comically pathetic and dysfunction. In every single relationship the nigger abandons the mother usually after she gets pregnant and if they actually have the mulatto niglet baby it always ends up looking like frankesteins monster. Every....single....time.

I have yet to see a single on of these relationships that fits the Jewish propaganda narrative where the white woman is attractive, the relationship is healthy, the nigger sticks around to raise the offspring and the offspring look like handful of attractive half breeds portrayed in movies/TV while simultenously being decently high IQ and non degenerate and/or Criminal

Not one single real world example of this have i ever seen. Not one. Not even one.

SHE will make sure of it alone, and will not make it in time since she can give life to a niglet only once in 9 months.

1/10 made me reply

it means niggers reproduce like cockroaches

no source ok kang. The pic shows the real reason white women coal burn. They don't love blacks they just hate white men.

>black sperm
>most potent

You don't science very well do you?

And how do we get rid of cockroaches user?

Bad shoop and worse bait. Kill yourself Bettendorf.