ITT: God-tier sandwiches

ITT: God-tier sandwiches

Other urls found in this thread:

dukesmayo.com/recipe/dukes-chocolate-cake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck is there a picture of a slice of cake on that package of mayonnaise?

Kek

U never had mayo cake?

OP if you are one of those people who says "tuna fish sandwhich" I hope you rot in hell.

people who say tuna fish need to be shot on sight. Everyone knows that tuna is a fish. why the hell clarify it? no one says "i'm eating a steak cow."

god OP if you are one of those faggots, I hate you

>"i'm eating a steak cow."

Big fan of the Cuban myself.

>King of sandwiches

Damn, never noticed it till now

Yep

The only thing, place, or person named Rueben who was ever worth a fuck.

One mexican bolillo bread + hamburger patty/cheese/etc best burger ever.

Best EVER

I enjoy a nice turkey sandy with chez, miracle whip and a big handful of grippo chips on top.

GOD TIER

Call me old school but a toasted BLT with a little bit of mayo and mustard is damn near perfection

God I hate apple sandwiches

U like chicken nuggets?

Cuban is king

This is why you Americans are all fat cunts.
You can't just have a normal sandwich like the rest of the world... you have to fill it with so much meat that it's a 1% bread - 99% meat ratio.

I fucking love grippos, best

Lol, jimmies rustled at the bounty Americans have.

It's what is used to make a cake extra moist.

Are you in Cincinnati?

It's a Monte Cristo WITH apples not an apple sandwich jesus....

syrip sandwiches

Nah, Kentucky. They're a bit hard to find here but worth the hunt.

Sounds like a fancy name for an apple sandwich

If we had sandwiches like the restof the world we would be staring at an empty fucking plate since most of the rest of the world is eating dirt.

Be jealous of our tall meat stacked sandwiches, its for winners only

Frank Castle ate that exact same tuna shit salad in the punisher, when they were on their way to meet that old dude with a crossbow.

and calling a whole nation of people fat based on a single post you saw on Sup Forums is most likely the highlight of your day and the crowning achievement of your life.

On Netflix now right? Not like an anons opinion matters but it’s pretty good right? Watching next after finish current series.

not the user you replied to, but yeah, it's pretty fucking good. i'm up to ep 7 and not disappointed at all.

Cool, thanks need a good rebound after Iron Fist

>WAAAAAH! WAAAAH! Stop liking what I don't like!!

Peanut butter + maple syrup + Dorritos Nacho cheese chips

Best sandwich in the world.

little house on the prairie would be a good rebound after that pile of shit. i'm no critic but it seems like the writer might have worked on some soap operas in the past.

>2017
>making 'wiches on ya bed

Niggers tried to steal my chips in 2nd grade, I had to improvise.

Love a good ploughmans. sometimes i mix it up and slice up boiled eggs instead of apple

What is the thing on the right?
Whats it called?

> not enough cheese

thanksgiving leftovers all piled up on a sandwich is pretty fucking god tier imo, it's pretty much only once a year you have all that shit leftover at the same time.

wtf do you need the slices of bread nigger?

that's a hot hamburger sandwich user.

>American sandwich
>Reuben is german

It's a 3x3 from in n out. Get that shit animal style and praise the gods of the thousand islands.

What are we supposed to have 99% bread and 1% meat

>ITT: God-tier sandwiches

would you like me to explain how babies are made?

always a bit cold lately, which pisses me off

it's jewish and came from nebraska, just stop.

It's an American invention.
Who else would put cheese on sauerkraut?

OPs favorite

I know its a hamburguer, but i was asking if it had any specific name
In the shithole country i live in we dont have anything that looks like that, and it looks amazing

Not sure who invented it, although it is popular in Jewish deli's, the thing is that it is not kosher as it has cheese and meat combined, although a Jew could have made it to please gentile costumers.

Looks like shit

It varies from person to person but you shouldn't need much a strong extra mature is preferable, a crustier loaf also

lol

I love it but there's a lack of locations in the San Fernando Valley in LA. Drive thru line is always a quarter mile long out into the street. Takes fucking patience to get it. My animnal style fries are cold when I hey home though. I can only eat it hot and fresh in AZ when I visit fam. Tons of locations you can eat in.

Kek

well the great thing about freedom of choice is you don't have to eat it nor do you have to agree with me. what a world.

Why the hell would you make this a sandwich?

post more sandwiches you good for nothin turds

Sliced cacciatore, sharp cheddar, and babby spinach on olive oil rosemary sourdough bread. My gf made it for me, shit was so cash

that's a proper sandwich

why would you try anything user? just stick to the plain monotony of your life i guess and never leave the 8 blocks you kicked around on growing up.

dukesmayo.com/recipe/dukes-chocolate-cake/

Cuban sandwich’s...the best of the best hands down

I also put chips on my sanwitches. Love the crunch

Pig disgusting

You’d never know it was in there.

you're welcome.

Look man, we're just trying to do the right thing. If you want your country to be taken seriously: boil your chocolate water, stop living in mud houses, don't kill your neighbors for maybe a half acre of dust. Even with guns, we're safer because we learned the shiv game was more rewarding and less dangerous than the ooga booga game. Kys faggot.

Failed response.
Anything can be a nugget if processed into nugget size and shape

You fucking septic tanks know nothing.
God save the fukken queen.

I love you can tuna bass but not tuna fish

Is that a circumstance you're accustomed to?

I'm in a hotel on business user

The pinnacle of Sup Forumsder cuisine. Enter Hagelslag.

What the fuck is that ?????

Rat droppings sandwiched in cornbread?

Butter and choco sprinkle sandwich.

Thought it was rat shit

Chips on your tuna fish sandwich? Fuckin' god-tier, Sup Forumsro. I thought I was the last man on earth who wasn't a faggot.

I just noticed and I've been stocking that shit for years.

Godamn that makes me hungry

the greteswt

If you ever try it, make sure you get the dutch sprinkles. It's chocolate, rather than the waxy stuff we have in the US.