So why aren't you out there serving your country? you a coward or something?

so why aren't you out there serving your country? you a coward or something?

i do though, nothing really all that special about it

Coastie here, most people don't realize that we're even military. Some other servicemembers, too.

Because the generals are corporate merks

Under the Navy during times of war right?

Rated Air Force Officer here.

I didn't need money for college and this isn't WWII where there's a serious enemy threatening our very existence.

I'm a waiter, I literally serve my country 5 days a week.

USMC officer here.

I'm in the military, and I can think of a million reasons why not to be in the military.
The government throws too much money @ E-5+ housing and parts from companies with exclusive government contracts, and I don't really feel like I'm doing anyone any great services except for the working girls who live with me.
I get ~ 3 hrs of sleep / night at best, I don't eat right, most of the jobs I do are redundant, and our command's missions are a waste of time.
We destroy relations with foreign countries, like the marine who just got drunk and killed a woman in Japan 2 nights ago.
All my friends have degrees, I work for morons, I get paid pennies, I have to wear a sat uniform and shave every morning, the middle east is too hot, the showers don't help, and I can go on.

no youre not

Because I'm not a useless faggot who's only job prospect is one where he has to risk his life you uppity faggot

retired F-16 pilot here. did my 20.
Now fly for Delta.

Got to admit, those seals look badass.

That can be done, yes, but it's not automatic. It's only happened during WW1 and WW2. We operated as a distinct service during Korea, Vietnam, and the like.

Ha, ok.

What do you do, rank, and what branch?

Because I hate Jews.

Why? Because

1. It is the old who declare war, but the young who are cucks for the old and die.

2. I don't want to be making 32k a year like a degernate no life

3. I don't want to be the Jews slave

4. I don't want to sleep for 3 hours a night

5. I don't want to be around other male fags 24/7... Probably will turn me into a homosexual

6. Again, I'm not a cuck for the Jews or for the old

7. I'm already self employed and make way more than a degenerate military high school drop out would

8. "yall got any discounts?"

Probably because I do literally nothing with my life and I'd get kicked from bootcamp, if I even made it past the Psych eval.

are you the same faggot that posts the "How did you let it get to this, america?" thread and the "why aren't you a white supremacist?" thread Every. Fucking. Day?

All that bait.
Very Sup Forums tier. Points for effort, maybe?

Servitude is for weak willed retards with nothing else to do with their lives.

There's other jobs than infantry and BUD/S.
However, they actually do the best work, and they're fucking cool.
It's not easy being a military man, m8.
You wouldn't make it either if the only insult you know is faggot.

not in the army but i've expected something like that

Because my country is run by filthy kike jew bastards. The day my country and race rise up and exterminate all demon-breed kikes is the day I will serve my country.

Not bait, accept the fact you fucking military cuck

It's the weak willed that don't make it in this line of work.

yeah go back to jerking off to trap threads in your moms basement you lying faggot

American military is a joke for pay and benefits.

>Discharged two years ago from military
>Earning 90k/yr with benefits
>Now on a full ride scholarship through University
>Cheap home-loan, medical fees covered
>Any company will hire me based on my service record

It was fucking hilarious being deployed on joint-operations with American SF elements and being paid twice as much for the same work. Not to mention my unit would deploy once a month and spent the rest of the time drilling and lifting weights.

>do exactly what you're told to do without giving it any thought

Yeah, that sounds like it requires a whole lot of will power

Careful with that edge, buddy. Enlisted five years ago, did ECP and became an officer and bought my first house. Nice try though. I'm done shitting now, have fun being a waste of life.

*closes 5 tabs of traps and zips up pants*

quit lying no one believes you. now go enjoy a cuck thread you valor stealing cuck

I work for a defense contractor. Gov't salaries are for schmucks. Pvt sector is where its at.

But I already do work for the state government

I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of Sup Forumstards are all Navy SEALs, right?

literally shut up you pog

What did you just say to me. . .

Because im a hippy peace lover

wtf you say about me???

>when you want to contribute to the killing of brown people but you also wanna make a few bucks.

Because while I love my country, I hate my fellow countrymen. No fucking way would I kill or be killed for them

Most of this

If I could chime in, I have no doubt the training to rough and extensive. But it's akin to training a dog until it does what you want it to.

Not saying you can't find honor and shit in that line of work, but you're fooling yourself if you think you aren't another pawn on the chess board.

Basically this. I'm an amoral fuck

I know it's hard for a piece of shit like you to imagine a functioning human being actually commenting here, it's ok. But yea, not lying, USMC officer.

so why aren't you out there servicing your country, are you a prude or something

M8 there's nothing cool about being a limited income wageslave for the rest of your life the army is just welfare for people who are too stupid to actually get welfare

Also the second part is so fucking reflective
>it's a hard job m8
>you couldn't do it
Too fucking right I couldn't do it getting a shitty wage and being happy and prideful about getting a shitty wage cus muh patriotism is the sign of a mongoloid m8

>functioning human being
>member of the military

Pick one.

>not bait
>being around men will turn me gay
How's coming out of the closet been for you? Slow process, I'd bet.

I don't feel like it

kill yourself. we all know youre a lying faggot. just dont say this shit in real life kid cause you'll get your shit pushed in by some real military men

I love how willing everyone is to contribute such inaccurate and uneducated opinions on something they've never been a part of. It's great, keep it up guys, real funny and original insults.

Nothing wrong with being a coward. More often than not they're the ones who live.

Because if I was "serving my country" I would in fact be serving a nation that is foriegn to me.

Never fails to surprise me the amount of UnionJocks saying they "served thier country" when in fact all they are is bullet stoppers for Westminster.

Until there is a Free Scotland,I will happily refuse to "serve my country"

I don't need to get ran over by a truck to know that it's stupid to run into traffic.

Is there a reason you fucks are such a PITA to work with? Do yall just never adjust back to regular work?

I'll be a living coward and they can be the dead fighters. Look whose still alive hahahahahaha

ITT: Bait baiting bait baiting bait.

Seriously...I am a USMC Officer. Get over it and your suppressed homosexual desires.
True but I don't think that is the best analogy for what I'm trying to say.
Unfortunately yea, some have a hard time adjusting back to the civilian life. But I've met many great Marines who all around great people and don't hold their time in the military over anyone's head.

Was in the navy, got kicked out for having sex on the ship 3 separate times in a span of 6months.

tried that in the army. 15 years ago. got sick. tried to tough it out. got heat stroke and rhabdomyolysis on the 3rd day of basic. Got medical discharge from the rhabdo (6 months later).

Because the US is the only country that's in a constant state of war.

Coast guard doesn't count.
It's like the JC Penny of the military.

Are you not allowed to have sex?

Not with animals, which pretty much sums up all Muslims and niggers.

Not with each other

you're seriously pathetic lying for attention

Shut up, nigger

Anybody lied to meps about mental illness? Looking for what you did wrong/ how not to get caught.

Not on the ship. I really didn't care because my ex wife was 5 months pregnant when i havent been home for 9 months

What can i say except you're welcome...

Got any nudes of the ex wife?

>you're not allowed to blast some liquid love into your servicebro

This is way militaryfags are cucks.

>be me
> be in the American military
>wake up to multiple tranny cocks in my mouth and ass every night
>female soldiers call me a misogynistic piece of shit all the time
>call one of them fat
>officer puts me on leave for 2 weeks for fat shaming
>get back hear news I'm going on tour in the middle east
>fuck.yeah
>get there
>get into firefight on first day
>trannies and women in my squad freaking out screaming panicking and scared shitless while I shoot back at enemy
>officer tells me I have to sacrifice myself to protect the women and trannies in my squad do so because I'm a fucking cuck who joined a job that requires you to follow every order given
>die in hail of gunfire while trannies and women escape
>they come to my funeral and talk about how they could have handled it them fucking selves and didn't need a fucking misogynistic cunt to help them
>an old squadmate who self identifies as an a-10 thunderbolt runs around the graveyard shouting BRRRRRRRT as I slowly get lowered down into the sweet eternal abyss
>also turns out Jamal was fucking my wife back home
>mfw I died a true patriot

Never getting shot is on the bucket list.

Because I am too smart for the military.

Do you?

Yall are fucking gay good lord

>Yall
kys, faggot retard

Yes i would love to join the US military so i can fight for Israel

It's that right?
Sounds like you'd make a great infantryman.

The military is nothing but niggers and trannies. They are so fucking dumb that Trump, who has never served a day in his life, knows so much more about isis than even the top generals

The only people in my high school who went on to join the military were the people who barely graduated high school and didn't have any other options.

ask me anything. E-4

>meathead can't into reading comprehension

They're really lowering the bar nowadays, huh?

didnt mean to flip image

how does it feel to know you'll probably die before you get your first facial hair?

Why aren't you out there qualifying surface warfare instead of jerking off on Sup Forums?

>Grammatically correct sentence
>Devil-Doge
Nice try

tf is e4

no one joins by choice. you can read into that statement all you want.

Thought about it, would rather not be guarding some Opium farm in Afghanistan. The US military is just a machine of imperialism.

Youre a dumb nigger.

He's an airedale in the navy. Unless he falls off during a FOD walk down he's perfectly safe.

Navy subsurface here

Are you on a carrier? If so, what do you think about nukes?

less facial hair is a luxury in here, pretty hard for white dudes to have a no shave chit

>Brrrrrt
Fucking kek

nukes are constantly getting fucked over on deployments. I'd hate to have theor life. besides that most are socially awkward