How did you fuck up so bad?

How did you fuck up so bad?

What happened user

I'm a 27yo neet virgin

I've been fucking everything up my whole life.
I'm pretty stupid and say and do stupid things.
A lot of it had to do with getting drunk.
I felt like I had to get drunk to be social.
In the end, all I did was meet a lot of people,
but also ruin almost every friendship I ever had.

I have a history of mental problems.
I guess when it comes down to it, I let my emotions get the best of me and act like a spaz when I'm upset or nervous.

I don't know. So many reasons.
I'm just a mental idiot.

I didn't. Currently 26 and in my second year of medical school.

31 here. I had bad parents who gave me no direction in life. On the streets doing drugs as a teen. joined military and dropped out shortly after. jumped from job to job. no education. now making about 30k/year with wife and 2 kids.

at least i have a roof over my head and food. don't get to go out much but I love my kids.

28 here

>Feel that I am already starting to "settle down" and it feelts too soon but everyone else around me is doing the same
>high aspirations
>wanted to be an author, actor, comedian....ya know..."Famous"
>Tried and failed
>Still write in spare time but otherwise feel that if it hasn't happened yet: It more than likely never will
>Have settled into a boring desk job
>Got a boyfriend who seems like he's going to be a successful doctor so that's cool I guess

idk. Not as bad as all-out "failing at life" but it definitely feels shitty to settle into mediocrity and accept the hand that life has given you.

>31
>still blaming mom and dad

you're a woman, being mediocre is normal and what you're supposed to do. Ideally you'll end up supporting a man who is great and you can share in his accomplishments knowing that you helped make them happen

I'm a dude, you little-dicked neckbeard.

Yes like every other women you'll leech off a man's success because you're a failed. Pretty cool.

You're a girl have your husbands kids and raise them ffs dumb cunt

You think you fucked up bc you are t famous but really you're just a faggot

Well, considering how I have a job and a degree and no one has sworn a blood oath against me, I haven't fucked up that bad at all. That being said I can't live alone like this, and can pull 0 tail.

A penis with all the atributes of a female... I guess you're a trap then?

I didnt fuck up at all. My life is great. The only issue is I cant find a girl to stay with thats worth what i have to offer.

I am alone not because I fail at Life. I am alone because society keeps letting me down.

make this thread like 19 more times maybe youll feel better about your sad life

>Be 26
>be disable because of brain injury of left side of the brain
>lost using my right hand and right toes
>still living with my parents
>wishing to move away up north
>thisthread.jpg

>27
>married the first girl that showed any interest
>realize I could have fucked way more girls

fucked

back to you fucking robot

Got caught with loli (hentai, not actual loli).
Permanently branded a pedo, can't get a job.
Pretty sure I am going to kill myself because I have no future.

jesus christ, i'm sorry man

I find it so fucking hilarious when people bitch about love. I have a friend who makes 6k a month, he's 22 so barely any bills other than his car phone drugs and booze. Lives at home with his parents and he feels like a failure in all aspects of life because he can't get a girl. Bitches sooo much about how his life sucks and life is so awesome for me because I've been dating for 4 years. Fucking fulfil your own life, get successful, be proud and confident in yourself and girls/ guys will naturally want to bond with you. Not having a SO is not a just a fucking excuse you use to explain why your life is so shitty but really it's so shitty because you make it that way.

>Blaming mom and dad, period

link stories you fag
lets judge your writing
if its decent ill make a faggit thread about our shitty Sup Forums author friend

You'll have plenty of time to cruise chicks after the divorce.

This

>35
>Hate my job
>Both love and hate being a parent
>Wife wants to have a 2nd kid

how did you get caught?

bump

Look for a different job?

Thank bro I miss the taste of a vagina. 6 long years

Not really qualified for much else. Making $30 an hour though. Also have medical insurance for the fam. Have to support my wife while shes going through nurse practitioner school.

I'd rather not be that specific.
I crossed a border and they went through all of my shit, didn't even remember I had it.

$30 an hour sounds like a sweet deal though, what do you do?

Law enforcement

so you're a faggot, well you already failed and won't reproduce, guess your life doesn't matter anyway lol

if I were you I'd be trying to turn myself straight and forget my years of faggotdom, it can be done!

What don't you like about it?
Can you change departments to something you would prefer more?

How do you even video games?

I have all that and more. My issue is i cant find anything worth my time thats worth of what I have to offer. I have a good paying job. I take care of my health in all aspects. Lived on my own for nearly 8 years. dated at least 30 people in that time frame. Asked out probably another 20 that just didnt go anywhere.

This generation of women just seem so stupid and only care about peoples looks. Anything easy is to sleazy for me.

>28
>no parents since 19
>finished college
>never had a long term gf
>still a virgin
>working dead end job
>overthink too much and fuck up with friends
>accepted fate of loneliness if destined to happen
I never give off the impression that I want to kill myself, but I like to always have it open as an option.

I play PC game with some Razer gaming controllers

fucking up is just a part of learning

you might have to work 10 shitty jobs before you find one youre good at or you enjoy

I thought a college degree was supposed to help my career, not screw it all up.

Really though I don't think I fucked up. The first three of the five years in college were dreadful, but important. I made good enough decisions with studying and such to make the last two years much better.

I think my life is going that way right now in general. This is the shit part, but once I get all the college debt gone I will feel free and finally be happy.

And mouse with buttons

High stress, shitty hours, rotating days off, deal with the scum of the earth, killed a guy. I feel like i need medication just to get through the day. I long for the days when I can just go work at Lowes or something.

Isn't there some sort of desk job thing you could transfer to?

Well that must've taken some adjusting to.

>killed a guy
fuck you b8 nigger

hey at least you aren't going to be a wizard like me.

move to another country and stop being a degenerate

if you're over 30 you realize that you are fucking retarded as a teenager and unless you have someone to look up to and point you in the right direction you are going to go nowhere. why do you think there are so many niggers in jail? they don't have fathers and their only role models are gangsters and rappers.

never ever did homework, thought i was better than asking girls out, smoked too much weed, did a useless college education . now im basically stuck in the mud
about to turn 31
feels bad man

They have the internet in every country you know.
My name was publicized, have since changed it, but they always find out somehow.

Ok faggots, I turn 33 on Christmas eve. I never had a girlfriend in high school. I went to College and got my BSBA, but met a girl my junior year. She was married when I met her, she had just graduated with a music degree. I was trying to fuck her friend. We became friends and started dating after her divorce was final.
I graduated with a decent paying job and we moved in after my first paycheck, as we had both been living with our respective parents. I was in love... This was 2008, at the beginning of the fuel crisis. My job was in trucking and I was layed off after nine months.
I bounced around into ok jobs while she rebuilt her credit and we became more established. Eventually I got bored with our relationship because I had never had a real "girlfriend" so I cheated.
She found out and left me. I tried to kill myself with pills and went into the hospital. I lost my job, my apartment, my car. I lost everything and had to move back to my mother's house. It took me 5 years to get out.
My point is, don't get too attached at too young of an age.

>mfw just thinking about it sparks feels so crushing I default to shitposting
I never asked for this faggot.

just grad college from a small town moved to a big city looking for work
working a dead end job till I get hired
had a few interviews but nothings stuck yet

I hope by 30 I won be in ur guys position

i fucking know what you mean user

Ya know what? Fuck it. Here's a short ghost story I wrote. Knock yourself out.

shrib dot com slash

>#hGrS54FumbaRx5M9jLCp

A bitch to bypass the spam filter but do enlighten me with your literary prowess.

Married my high school sweetheart. Held back on my dreams to work a 9-5 and to just settle down. Became comfortable and let my body grow and my mind shrink. lived this way for a decade and a half. She cheated on me because my depression was getting too much and we separated now I'm too fat, ugly and old to start dating again. not that I have ever dated. Wouldn't even know where to start. now I'm working a 9-5 and a graveyard shift to be able to afford the bills Would an hero if not for the fact my dog looks at me with so much love that it would melt my heart for eternity to know I left him behind.

>Start dating a 19yo girl who came on to me in the psych ward even though I don't have feelings for her because I'm still a total wreck after my ex left me and ended up seeing someone else.
>19yo is now pregnant.

Short of throwing the 19yo down the stairs what do.

Desperate writers attempt at "the others".
meh/10

pick up your game and prepare to be a father

nope nope... just show us your stuff sorry user.

Learn about tea.

>25
>optimistic for the future with no idea what it entails

Many people try to tempt the fates. They will look in a mirror at midnight and say the latest haunted name three times by candlelight. They will watch a video at the strike of 2:30 with baited breath that a spirit will jump out and get them. They will go to a cemetery on Halloween with a spirit board. Some go anticipating to be scared witless. Some go to prove that they are fearless. None ever truly know though what they would do if they were to come face to face with pure evil…this story is a warning to those who dare to dream the nightmare and those who decide to scoff at the devil. This is…The Tale of the Modern Legend.
Ian and Becky were your typical high schoolers in the days where the internet was at the peak of popularity. Their lives spent mostly in the digital realm rather than the real world. One bond they always shared was their love for spooky stories. They read with anticipation the newest creepy reposted story (or “Creepy Pasta”) online and relished the idea of making up a story as scary that could be reposted on blogs or social media for other readers to regale and leave quaking at their keyboards. Many times though…they failed miserably. They were still just a little too young to hatch their own stories quite as scary as the bizarre and quirky tales spread around on the internet.
“…and it was then that…”
“…right right…he turns out to be insane and he was actually the one harboring the trunks full of doll hair. C’mon, Ian! It’s too predictable! We’re going in circles! You can’t just watch one of your animes and hope that you can make it original…”
Ian frowned “I showed you that one…?”
Becky was ever the pessimist. She was always the more original of the thinkers between the two of them and she was the first one to introduce Ian to the world of internet ghost stories.

She was always the more original of the thinkers between the two of them and she was the first one to introduce Ian to the world of internet ghost stories. “No, but if I can figure that this is just some Japanese cartoon rip-off then what makes you think that the trolls online won’t?”
Ian threw his hands up. He knew that Becky was right but he still hated it. All he dreamed about was one day years from then seeing his story reposted everywhere and secretly knowing that he was the originator of the ghastly tale…and it seemed at every turn that Becky was ready to turn down that dream. He deleted his entire story and shrugged. “Well…what do we do then?”
Becky tapped her lip and reasoned “Well…what makes a good bit of creepy pasta good? They are always rooted in some truth, they have some cool pictures to go with it, and there’s always a hook. So…why don’t we find some true stories in our area that are good and creepy and we’ll go, take some pictures, and put our own spin to it?”
Becky searched on her phone while Ian searched on his laptop. They searched obituaries and news articles in their area until Ian found one he found delightfully gross and tragic. It was a story about a historic schoolhouse in their area where Native Americans were slain for not wanting to learn the same way the founding Americans had. They were put to death for trying to escape the boarding school. It was perfect. It had history, it had a real place they knew about, and it was a place they could easily go to and hopefully get inspiration for their soon-to-be viral sensation. They decided to go the next night.
“I’m not so sure about this, Ian…what if we go there and there’s nothing to record? And what if this just seems played out like every other story?”
“Becky, we skimmed all the other obituaries and stuff of dead kids and old farts croaking in rocking chairs. This is something different! We gotta try it!”

Immigrate as a refugee from Somalia/whatever document-less country you choose.
>Say you are 10-15 years younger than you actually are
>will work for nothing.
>Get accepted into all countries you apply to.

I always wanted kids, but this girl is just so attached to me but she's never going to be my ex, so it's gone too far now. That and she told me she had her tubes tied when we first hooked up, idk if she lied or is just crazy beyond the multiple personalities thing.

I never would have thought of what, pennyroyal? Going to look into it. Thanks user!

Lol, I am white as fuck, no one gives a shit.

No biggie really it's like picking up the newest controller

Plenty of herbs that pregnant ladies should avoid because they make you abort the fetus, which is what I was implying and I sense you picked up on.

Get a fukkin tan nigga.
>It's not like you have a job anyway.

thanks that's reassuring.
also nice dubs

45 year old virgin here.

I was an orphan since i was born. I was an ugly baby so no one wanted to adopt me. Molested by pedos repeatedly growing up. Never learned how to form relationships with people. Never had any friends because I was always moving. I'm currently a dishwasher at a restaurant. I know i'm going to die like this.

I'm 29, single, and I work part time at a grocery store, also make money on the side selling weed, hash, dabs, pills. Ran away at 17. Met the love of my life, we started our own business. We had it made, lived in a house, got to travel alot, life was good. She died, then this started a downward spiral of depression, I was broken. I used the $30,000 dollars we had saved for her heart surgery to try and commit suicide by overdose, it didnt work. I picked myself back up only to fall again after a minivan blew a stop sign and t-boned my motorcycle in a hit and run, I didnt have insurance. Woke up from a coma with severe brain injuries and many broken bones, including my neck. Spent many years recovering from amnesia, getting back to normal though. I meet a lot of young women at the grocery store so it's not so bad. I look younger than I am so I always lie about my age to pick up young chicks. Still scarred about the loss of my soul mate and I dress them up like her, but theyre unaware. People think its pathetic.

Your plan is retarded, I can't even speak a moonspeak language.

Just 5 more year to be a wizard.

Goddamn

fuck a hooker. at least you wont die a virgin

I don't even have the urge. I get horny and jack off but I don't really associate sex with other people. I don't really like being around people, I like being alone.

fair enough, then do whatever gives you any joy and fuck everything else.

Most people are mediocre, med is the Latin prefix for never did anything important

cringe my man

i'm still in $4,000 worth of college debt that I got pressured into, barely making enough money to get by and now not even that

probably gonna go bankrupt soon

Well that wasn't all there was to it but obviously nobody was digging it so whatever. It's a hobby not a living (As stated previously).

$4.000 is not really that much debt, although when shit is tight it might as well be a billion.
Apply for other jobs?

>27
just spent 15k on a coffee machine

>mom died
>left me 1.5 mil and a house
>have absolutely zero motivation to do anything
>forever
feels bad.

i know it isn't but yeah, shit is already tight
i work a full time job already, and granted, a lot of it is because I have good insurance there

still, bills are piling up quick and this debt shit is draining me

>became a drug addict/seller when I was 15
>Slowly moved onto worse drugs
>destroyed relationship with family/long time girlfriend
>Lost all the money I saved from selling
>lost the 2 cars and jeep I bought
>got a dui
>Got worse into drugs (herion, Xanax)
>Would miss weeks out of my months
>finally had enough
>Moved into aunts and stopped being piece of shit
>Got a job, only sold weed to stay afloat with shitty part time job
>Gained Moms respect back
>Moved across country to live with her and other family
>shits okay now

I see you've hit the wall, whore

im just drunk man dont mind me. shit posting going on

Any non-essential assets you could sell?
Get a newspaper route in addition to your job until you get over the debt at least?

>parents did get me diagnosed with autism/Aspergers at a young age
>now 27 year old with zero career prospects and unable to claim NEETBux

I really want full time work but even with my degree it isn't enough without them social skills.

Bro literally my life. It's crazy how some people have parents that give ZERO fucks about their child's wellbeing.

my only real asset is my car and I have to have that

beyond that...the only thing I have of any worth is my PC and video games, and if I part with those I'll never get any of it back

You have assburgers and chose to get an education that wasn't computer programming related?

Just get some low impact second job like a newspaper route then.