Where i live weapons are illegal but criminality is high anyway...

where i live weapons are illegal but criminality is high anyway. i wanted to buy my wife a new ring that has a tip with a potent poison on its tip (that would be covered normally but she could uncover only using that hand) that she could ram into a potential attacker.

any ideas? i already make her walk around with a pepper spray, but she might not be swift enough to use it or even miss with it. i want her to have a handy melee weapon of sorts.
i thought of ricin, because it is fairly easy to produce but it will only kill in a matter of multiple days. i want her to be kept safe from a potential robber or rapist.

any ideas how fast rat poison has any effect on an attacker that gets injected with it? maybe highly concentrated nicotine? maybe cyanide?

Just kys please....this idea is literally retarded.

pepper spray faggot

Too soon...

cyanide has that silly rumor about it that it will kill faster than you could feel pain if it even was painful, but that is plain wrong.

i'd be happy with a poison that would make the attacker throw up in minutes or even seconds, that usually turns people off.

what your wanting is going to run you quite high.

you would be much more benifited by moving to a country like the US. where there are areas that are safe and sane with armed citizens keeping niggers and towlheads in check.

as said, she already has it. but there are so many things that could go wrong with it that i want her to have a second line of defence.
she could miss the spray, the opponent could close in too rapidly for her to react, the attacker could be used to pepper sprays due to army training (i know some thugs that went to the army) or through so many women pepper spraying them. the aggressor could wear a mask for disguise and only barely be affected by the pepper spray or just use a hand to fend off the spray partially and so on.

america is one of the last places i would wanna go to but thanks for inviting me.
i thought more of switzerland where the people arent crazed gunmen but well educated and civilized soldiers.

but yeah i cant move (yet)
so any ideas on the agents? should i just pepper spray the tip of the ring and hope that the indirectly pepper sprayed wound will burn like a bitch?

midwest, deep in the red states away from the big citys.
the stupid redneck thing is a guise. and a little bit of drunken stupidity because we are bored.

wait i have another idea: the ring should have a pointy salt cristal on it so that if she rams it into someone it will break off into the wound canal and burn for ages, if not as much as pepper spray...
i guess i had to repair the tip of the ring every once in a while but like that accidents are way less annoying

yeah exactly. drunk, crazed gunmen. i'd rather live in a less crime ridden country. maybe hong kong or singapore

Dear fucking God in Heaven, that is the scariest pic I have seen in a long time. How much did you pay for those caps on her teeth?

oh my god burning in the wound canal just mad eme think of something:
could i buy a solid chunk of lithium, maybe even sodium or potassium for this purpose? that shit would literally burn in the wound canal

unfortunately the democrats pollute the data with liberal hotzones like california, new york city, and chicago.

we have very little crime away from the liberal hotspots.

Sign her up for a self defense class most people freeze up in situations like that and forget their options..best bet

but also very little population. most likely due to low survival rates due to shootings. no offence but i will try to move to a country with a higher life expectancy, like canada, australia or the good parts of europe (the non soviet parts)

this, absoltuely this.

rape her first before anyone else can, problem solved

liberal sheep confirmed

I don't know of any substance that kills that fast esp in that small of a dose. Like you said ricin is slow, cyanide you need at least a capsule worth.

I've seen a couple of historical accounts recently where poison hidden in a ring was used for suicide, but don't know what you'd use. Maybe the toxins from a poison arrow frog or that japanese fish would be a place to start, but I don't think anything short of weapons grade biological agents is going to do what you're talking about, and even that's unlikely.

thanks guys, this really has to be the most important part, i think so, too. which is also why i have been learning self defence in various style since age 7. so i will try to teach her as much as possible myself, but a lil poky thing would still be nice, as a tiny woman just cant stand up against a bug guy, even with triple black belts in practical martial arts. at some point bodily and numerical advantage (if it's a gang) can mot be handled by a single person anymore with skill only. then, a weapon is needed

this is now the best post in this thread.

i took her virginity if that is what you ask

hm. good point. i'll experiment with my ideas that i had just now, i mean, inflicting acute pain for ten seconds is enough for her to make a run for it, afterall

stay where you are, die alone and miserable

this man knows his shit

>i took her virginity if that is what you ask

but no one has taken yours by the sound of it

actually it was your mother