Why do Muslims want to kill us?

Why do Muslims want to kill us?

Mahammed said so

Because the Abrahamic religions mandate that non believers either convert or die.

hate us cuz they aint us

9/11 was an Israeli job.

Judaism and Christianity teach that too? Can you prove it?

Bacon

because we are free

Your prize

Not me. Maybe you, because you come off like a fucking dick, but not me.

>like a fucking dick

Is that your final answer? Muslims only want to kill the "fucking dicks"? Define fucking dicks.

Your prize.

It's a complicated issue with no simple answer, but some of the major factors include the US putting military bases in Saudi Arabia, the US support of Israel, and a nifty little part of the Koran that says if you die in a holy war you automatically go to heaven.

>bases in Saudi Arabia
>US support of Israel

Were Muslims killing non-believers before these things?

Good try.

Because the poor here have iphones and they live in a place where they get their hands chopped off for stealing.

This

Original answers are appreciated more.

lol

Because we shoot hellfire missiles at their children, family, and goat mistresses

Sand nigs gonna sand nig.

Same reason as you want to kill them. Because they want to kill you. In a never-ending cycle.
Don't people learn anything on the internets?

This.

nigs get the chicken-nig problem all kinds of misconstrued

white christians are the most dangerous race

Wrong answers don't get prize.

Prize

who are these people?

trump gave domicile to those saudis at his properties. he did it bc he coudln't buy a federal building

because we're too stupid to unite against something as harmful as the death of net neutrality
because we're fucking idiots who whine and argue and complain about literally nothing
at this point we basically deserve to all be killed

>Wrong answers don't get prize.

Because your 'culture' is fucking repugnant.

Thats the only right anwser to every war. The presence of an enemy. In almost all cases the enemy is imaginary until you start killing people.

Your prize.

Christians certainly had their time for that when they were converting pagans long ago. The only modern Christians still practicing "convert or die" are African warbands.

They don't. Or atleast they didnt until you started bombing them.
If you cant see 9/11 was done by the USgov as a pretence for war, you really need the red pill. They will do anything to dominate the world, and a couple of hundred US lives are a small colateral damage.

>Christians certainly had their time for that when they were converting pagans long ago

Can you prove it?

>Or atleast they didnt until you started bombing them.

Sorry you learned liberal history.

>implying 9/11 was the first time a bunch of Muslims attacked the United States

Dick rate/trap threads. They make me want to bomb us too.

Jews are allowed to live here

nahhh. we killed all the real ones. The wannabe's who pledge allegiance to ISIS over a fuckin tweet is what we have now. others are getting wasted in syria.

Your prize.

This.

they hate us cause they aint us.

Your prize.

Implying people never staged shit to win.

this faggot ringing his bell to call you for food like the dogs you are lmao

Because 72 virgins

this
is true because it kinda says a lot about the differences between the two places as well as the conditions and circumstances they live in. The truth about the world that absolutely nobody can dispute is that there has always been class divisions in wealth and whatever system of rules in place be it religion or law has always protected the rich and kept them that way.
That being said, it's easy to convince someone to kill for you when they have nothing, it's easier when the target has everything, and it's not one person or group but multiple, so it's a large target.

It's historical fact. Christianity was spread through Europe, often at the point of a sword. Many people did not want to convert from their pagan beliefs. Look up what the Charlemagne did at Verden. I'm not disrespecting Christianity but Abrahamic religions have all been guilty of violence against nonbelievers.

Kill yourself, israeli shill.

The inquisition is a good example. Extremism in Christianity has had it's clash with modernity, now it's just a handful of racist americunts. Radical Islam is having it's reconciliation now.

Nobody ever expects the inquisition

There is literally no proof that jews did 9/11.
None.

Marxism. No thanks.

>Look up what the Charlemagne did at Verden
Maybe so. But is that what Christianity teaches? If so, can you prove it?

>Extremism in Christianity has had it's clash with modernity, now it's just a handful of racist americunts

Is that what Christianity teaches? Can you prove it?

Your prize.

you think it's just muslims. hahaha even canada wants a shot at us after trump

Yes, but he asked why Muslims hate us, with a pic of the twin towers, so I'm assuming "us" means Americans. These are part of why they hate Americans in particular, as opposed to general non-believers.

>canada wants a shot
I'd say you are right. Have you seen their faggot of a PM.

now I want to kill us

Again I'm not against Christianity at all. I'm not trying to argue about what Christianity teaches. I'm just pointing out a pattern of behavior where followers of Abrahamic religions often use their faith to justify violence. It happened in the past with Christianity (Islam too!). The difference is that Christians are compatible with civilization while Muslims continue to kill as if it's still the dark ages.

Acceptable answer. Your prize.

(But I would drop the Abrahamic from your argument.)

Please provide a complicated answer.

Fair point, I take back the Abrahamic part. Abrahamic is too general of a term to use when I'm talking about a specific snaphot of European/Christian history.

Your prize.

because Muslim religion is based on a general rule of a political power over the population and every strong non-muslim nation that can resist this surge of belief needs to be eliminated for the greater Caliphate to control everything on earth

Your prize.

An important difference you fail to mention is that the official Christian doctrine, the New Testament, never advocates for violence against your enemies. Jesus was all about forgiveness and he was crucified without resistance. Judaism splits from Christianity because they follow the Torah, which is essentially the Old Testament. That part of the Bible does have examples where violence is condoned by God.
Islam is a whole different animal. The chief prophet of Islam, Mohammed, personally lead several different conquests against the surrounding villages and cities. He kept slaves, set the groundwork for why women are treated the way that they are, and mercilessly killed in the name of God.
This stark contrast between the lives of Jesus and Mohammed, the two chief patriarchs of their respective religions, shows that Islam is inherently violent. That doesn't necessarily mean it is a bad religion (Greeks and pre-Constantine Romans worshipped Gods of War), it just means it is what it is.

another thing I should note is that the Bible follows a "We are sinners, we need help" type of message (Old testament) and a "Help has arrived, we are saved" mentality (New Testament. The Old testament followed the Law, 10 Commandments by Moses, and the New testament follows the teachings and life of Jesus. (Christianity doesn't follow the teachings of the Old testament)

>That doesn't necessarily mean it is a bad religion

You had me up until here.

make your own judgement, i left room for it there

>fucking dicks: those that don’t want to get cucked by ragheads

>make your own judgement,

I guess I just think it's objectively evil to purposefully kill people for no good reason.

Your prize.

I dunno man I didn't do it. Chick was like "you're going to hell but you're not my brain is full of fuck"