Trap Thread!

Trap Thread!

more trap feet?

bump

Repost from last night to let you know I'll be back online tonight

Traps are gay. At least spider man can show you fags the light

in about a month im having a threesome with a guy and his gf, im gonna be the second ‘girl’ basically.

anybody have ideas of what i should wear? im thinking a maids outfit or something.

also to all the qt natural traps out there, any tips to look more feminine within a month? also im nervous because i don’t know how to pleasure a girl and i don’t want her to cuck her basically and be left out.

dont want to cuck her*

Okay... I need to ask this and it might as well be here. WTF is with this bullshit?

Who find this attractive? What is the point? Even if you were a faggot, wouldn't it be sexier to enjoy an erect penis?

Seriously.... It is not edgy enough to be proper BDSM yet not dainty enough to cute as say, some frilly panties, so whats the point?

I'm forgetful af I'll make one tonight after I shower

Ask them what they like or wear what you like. There's no set outfit to wear.

Ayy, I'm taking a bath rn

It is a turn on because it means that the only way the person caged can get off is by using their boi pussy.

Good picture. Too much focus on cock in these trap threads. assholes need just as much love, if not more.

the self submission of a boy who wants to be a girl so bad he wears a cage around his tiny cock and goes out tanning so he looks good for a ‘real man’

I'd say something like this body stocking, it's far easier to fuck in than a maid outfit

>Pic related

heyy ;3

Start doing squats and lunges side and forward you'll gain a little in a month. Before hand enema and do some quick ass work outs to get the pump

Have you ever gotten your ass fucked or fucked another man's asshole?

The bottom will not get off from being fucked if their dick is in pain.

There is a reason why clamping your penis when you are about to cum stop the orgasm.

i asked about a maids outfit and they said they were into it, basically the sluttier the better. i was just curious if anyone had any better ideas for something to wear

This:

hey nice ass

Love the boots!

Moar

jeez that’s sexy. its a good idea too because i don’t wanna wear too much clothes so they cant even see me
thx, right now im 134 and im hoping to drop to about 125. hopefully i wont lose my butt fat but my arms will become thin. i really have no clue how anatomy works lol.
i always assumed they only fit that well on girls, im definitely feminine but im not sure its enough for it to fit well. if anyone has more traps in body stockings for reference i would be much obliged if u posted them ^_^

thanks!! ;3
omg thank you! i got them dirt cheap and i ADORE them ;p
well, with those digits, how can i say no??

heres me for body reference sry it’s rotated

IF you have enough estrogen your dick doens't get erect.

Sexy

Someone should buy me one of these :)

aw ur so cuuuuute! im getting a nosebleed

Oh hey! I'm Jane (the person in that pic), guess someone must've reposted it.

The body stocking is really great! I've been fucked in it before and it worked really well!

You don't need to be feminine to wear something like it because they are normally super stretchy so they are quite form fitting! Also mine has straps that go over the shoulders so it doesn't fall off even with a rough fucking! Although I actually took off the straps midway through and it still stayed on!

The one downside is they can be a bit annoying to put on as it takes a bit of time but it's easy to take off ;)

I need one too! They are so expensive tho!!

Black nail polish! It looks so good! Maybe I should get some?

Your feet are fucking filthy.

i really want to slap this ass

do you have kik or anything? I want more :)

Are any sex toy sites having black friday deals?

MOAR!!!

if you don't mind used I have a metal cage that I'm probably going to get rid of when I buy a HTv2

Just go to your local adult shop?

fuck you're yummy. Got a kik?

I want you to bed over and spread'em

Oh hey Jane, it's Matt. You finally got fucked! How was it?

Lol that's not me you fag

I want the wemb where you spread your butt

I have a Tumblr! Also you can dm me on there!! We recently passed 50 followers!
>Pic related!
Dunno, I'm gonna buy a dildo soon though!
Kk!
Hmm, how is the cage? Main problem is that I'm pretty far away in NZ, also I'd want to make sure it's hygenic, is there any way to completely sterelize a used cage?
Heya Matt!! Always nice to hear from you! Also yeah I did get fucked finally! It was super nice and amazing, seen each other twice now and I gave them a morning BJ which was tons of fun!! Sucking cock is probably my new favorite thing!!

Should still bend over and spread'em :)

oh. Satan's packin'

Sure thing! It's one of my faves!!

I love spreading my booty for big cocks!

(Hint: I love cum tributes!) Hehe

awwww!!! thank you

>Hmm, how is the cage? Main problem is that I'm pretty far away in NZ, also I'd want to make sure it's hygenic, is there any way to completely sterelize a used cage?
It's a metal one so if you put it in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes it'll sterilize it. It's not an amazing cage, but for starting out I liked it. I since moved on to a cb6000s but it pinches the tip too much since I can't get it on right.

That's good, I'm glad you're having fun! Oooh I'll have to see if you're up to give a BJ if I happen to be in Auckland at any stage

Keep them coming!

thank you jane, ill definitely get one. when he’s ready for round two maybe i can switch into a maid outfit then lol. are you on hormones? you look super feminine (as you well know im sure)

Holy shit I would love to bury my face in that

8474048325 looking to chat in IL looking for Dom

Post pics

IM IN ILLINOIS,!!! r u a trap too, i think im the only one

You back yet?

100% have now put black nail polish on my list of things to get!! Also yeah body stockings are so much fun! I bet you'd look drop dead gorgeous in one!
Ah ok, sounds good! Maybe message me on my Tumblr if you'd be willing to send it to me? I'd be overjoyed! No pressure though at all! It's kind of you just to offer!
For you of course! I'd love to suck you off and cuddle in Auckland if you ever come! Love ya matt

>Ah ok, sounds good! Maybe message me on my Tumblr if you'd be willing to send it to me? I'd be overjoyed! No pressure though at all! It's kind of you just to offer!

When I eventually get my HTv2 I'll def send you a message and see what I can do! Happy Trapping ;)

Fuck I want to tap that ass and lick your feet user...

Kk sounds good!
These feet? Hehe

Sauce?

ur so kind, it’s awesome. you dont happen to have a link to that bodystocking do u? i dont want to fuck up and buy one that isnt good somehow

Fuck yeah babe.

Fucking HOT!!!

hhnnngg. I'd LOVE to wear a cage that small someday

Maid outfits are fucking corny

Sauce

sauce?

That cannot be safe to wear

I could probably fit it, I'm really small when I'm not hard. I grow to a bit over 7 inches though and get really thick, I might break it.

i wish there were qt traps in NC that liked blk guys

I really wish I had a link but sadly I don't have a link because I bought it from a local store
Yay!

Are the cutie with the teddy bear :3 how's your night