Hey Sup Forums, heres a controversial topic:

hey Sup Forums, heres a controversial topic:
do you piss standing up or sitting down?

Out and about standing up.
At home 50/50.

sitting down of course, what a ridiculous question

I only piss while getting fucked in the ass by another man.

anything else is gay as fuck

standing up, except when i piss at night when im tired and all the lights are off. then i just sit down because im sleepy and down wanna destroy my eyes by turning on a light

Out and about standing.
At home sitting. This goes back to my grandmother.
She had four boys and she made them all sit. It was cleaner.
We make our boys do that.
It's habit now.

Depends solely on if i am also shitting.

I like to put a series of straws in my blowhole. Then I sit down and crane that shit up to the urinal.

This, i'd rather shoot my balls off than sit on a public bathroom. At home it depends on my blood alcohol content levels.

I stand up but act like I'm sitting.

no controversy here. you’re fighting your gay urges again. relax. flip a coin. heads -come out of the closet. tails- remain in closet. repeat everytime OP (you) is being a faggot.

>no controversy
>doesnt answer the question like a retard

>implying?

do you piss standing up or sitting down?

This. I thought I was the only one who sat sometimes, like another user said at night when half awake or when fucked up and having trouble actually pissing from pills or something.

listen you dirty jew. that low quality bait you’re dangling is hot candy. everything from fb/ig thread, rick my dick thread, right down to how you piss thread is an elaborate ruse to extrapolate information for free for the globalists. wake up. you are all being datamined to death by these mindless bot threads tbh.
but since you asked nicely, ill let you know that i kneel when i piss.

standing up unless i'm getting up in the middle of the night to piss while half drunk. i've learned my lesson on that one.

the only time i piss while sitting is when i have to shit at the same time

i go poo in the loo tbh

it’s complicated

the only way

this man understands piss ettiquette

If in public, standing.

If at home, usually standing.

Exceptions are if drunk, middle of the night, or if ive just fucked and still have a 3/4 boner

>hold a gatorade bottle to my dick.
>keep bottle.

???????????

or just after you've fucked in general

i painted the bathroom wall of my girlfriend's house my junior year of high school doing that.

>not doing a handstand

lol

lowtpeoplemeet.co

Sitting down in a chair while my sex slave licks my asshole and the piss rolls down her face and smears her makeup

fpbp . only correct answer here

This guy gets it.

>her
yeah right

Depends if i want to read.