rightwing conservatives really don't think these things through

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/rabbis-round-table/1.720406
youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah you have a vagina

haaretz.com/jewish/rabbis-round-table/1.720406

>Transgender bathrooms are a human rights struggle - and a Jewish imperative

>Even the rabbis of the Talmud understood that we do not live in a gender binary system. We find six different gender identities in the Talmud.

Sup Forums is always right

And I look, walk, talk, act like a man.

And I'm sexually attracted to women.

Just admit you really didn't think this through.

Vagina

It's so businesses can't be sued for kicking out creeps

>be a creep
>use lady's room
>hang out there all day so you can hear women take a dump but basically not doing anything illegal
>business asks you to leave
>sue them for discrimination

>And I look, walk, talk, act like a man.
Keep telling yourself that

Trying to get men to take their dicks out in front of my daughters is going to be crossing the line.

Its been a long time coming anyway lets go to war. If you kill us you can have your moronic society if we kill you, we can have our way...There is no political solution to this

No one forced this handful of freaks to mutilate themselves. We will not accommodate them. We will not support them. There is no place for them in our society and there never will be.

Then use the men's room. Nobody is inspecting your genitals.

Nobody cares if they don't know. They just don't want non-passing buffalo-bills sharing the restrooms with their children.

It will actually work out the opposite way.
>be trans male
>without looking at vagina, no one would no
>law says you have to use the ladies room
>people freak
>get kicked out of store
>sue for discrimination

so you admit that requiring people who look/act like men to use the bathroom with your daughter isn't going to make your fear go away

>Transgenders haven't always used the bathroom they identify with
>This isn't just a massive distraction for the upcoming happening

Is that chum lee from pawn stars ?

No letting a dude with a dick into my little girls locker room is not fucking happening....We can just kill you.

Its like you guys want to see where the line is with white people.....Its like you can't help yourself.

At least you're being honest. You really want to make transsexuality illegal. It's not about the bathrooms, it's about the wisdom of repugnance.

Just kill them if they cannot be saved.

No I dont care..... But a dude with a dick is not going into my little girls locker room....Let me tell you something, you people have used and abused the old rights non Aggression principle....Well the alt right doesnt give a shit about the non Aggression principle, at all....We are not followers of ayn rand

Is it something about your own attraction to little girls?

Why haven't you been living in fear of other men in the mens room?

You don't get it....You will. You should have given an inch when peace and rights were the main goals of the right.

>an inch
I'll give her 4 :^)

And this proves you are and will always be a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

>mutilate your body to the point of no longer being recognizable as a member of your actual sex
>it's somehow the fault of conservatives when you don't look like you belong in the bathroom you belong in

WEW LASS