Melon's video on Carly Ray Jepsen lyric analysis

I'm sorry, but who fucking cares? Why is he shilling this man's retarded website?

fantano is one of the head meme men on youtube and is always on the lookout for the next hot post ironic trend

i skim read it

basically he noticed her songs are about crushing on a guy with a gf or some shit

basically carly isn't a very interesting person

good songs though

>I'm sorry, but who fucking cares?

This is what I think when people post/argue over Fantano. I don't get why people care so much, his reviews are alright, it's his opinion, it's okay if he doesn't like or likes something you don't.
People act like his word is gospel.

I want to headbutt you

>not being a supreme meme teen in the year of our lord 2017
tragic

what's up with all the fantano hate recently? a bunch of newfags trying to fit in and think they're cool for hating him?

I know right fricking contrarian newfags
upvoted
show me your best meem

It's an interesting read, but I do think Fantano is giving the guy just a little too much credit. I'm failing to see what the guy is ultimately trying to point out. Seems like he's just trying to say that she's a one dimensional writer, which is pretty anti climactic for a "conspiracy theory" like this.

Epic ftw post i peed myself it was so epic lel

Max Landis? More like Min Landis

I can't believe Landis actually went through with the whole thing and no one at any point told him he should fucking stop
>The first sound you hear on the album of EMOTION is some kind of wailing, low cry; a kind of synth bagpipe.
This is so fucking embarrassing and it's on the level of dumb shit you'd see people do in the 80s and 90s for attention like when Malcolm Mclaren commissioned Alan Moore to write a comic book for him.

It's funny to laugh at though

>on the level of dumb shit you'd see people do in the 80s and 90s for attention
that's Max Landis though

is there any good reason to believe that this carly thing isn't a display of her uncreativity? it seems pretty fucking stupid to me

I'm actually kind of a fan of his, but I thought this video was exceptionally stupid and pointless

>I'm sorry, but who fucking cares?
Obviously you, piece of shit. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this stupid thread.

Yeah right. Like its an interesting read just because he put in all the effort, but the content isn't all that interesting or new

How can you guys not see the fun in a guy going full r/radiohead on Carlie Ray Jepsen of all people?
I mean come on! It's like seeing a 16year old edge lord react to evangelion for the first time.

>if you don't suck fantano's dick you don't belong on mu
Just fuck off to whichever subreddit you came here from last year you tasteless drone

>being THIS triggered over some nerd with a camera
wew, he must've called your favorite album trash. it's ok though you'll get over it

Do you think Carly is suddenly going to delay her album release so she can write another song about her cats?

He's moved from album reviews to meme stuff and internet drama. It's the inevitable decline of any popular channel.

I think it's because this is going beyond just "one-dimensional. Most songwriters focus on a general theme that they're comfortable with and keep coming back to across many of their songs.
But this is literally every single song of hers adhering to seven specific themes.
Honestly, I didn't read the whole thing and I agree that it's no way near as interesting as he's describing it but it's often interesting to read something that someone has put a lot of thought and time into.

It's just the nature of Sup Forums.