Because of the way my soul is and my genetics and my upbringing I was driven to insanity trying to figure out why...

Because of the way my soul is and my genetics and my upbringing I was driven to insanity trying to figure out why people act the way they do. I finally figured this shit out but I am now too jaded and psychotically deep-thinking to enjoy life anymore. I believe in reincarnation and plan on killing myself and being born anew as a girl in 20-30 years. I hate you all so much, the girl I will become will have a tacit bit of my experiential wisdom remain in her soul when she is born and it is my gift to her. But I despise her because she will have what I never did: a happy life. I hate you all for making me have to figure this shit out, but I’m too nihilistic to lash out at others, killing myself is the best way to bring about the curse I desire. When I hang, you all will better off without me. I hate you all, I curse you with my final breath, I know too much and questioned too deeply and it has ruined me. I know people will live on happily and my future female self will find happiness, but know, my hate will linger on in this moment, forever. It will burn, forever. Damn you all to hell, god damn you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpe7vLUo-cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking faggot hit lvl 1 and think it's deep

TL:DR FAGGOT

>no greentext
>"I'm self aware"
what a fucking fag

When you die by suicide you join embers ghost squad just like randy stair

Did you just try to curse-ye-ha-me-hah me?

Accept the things u can not change. Faggit

That'll do user, that'll do.

>I hate you all
go suck some frogcock faggot

Fuck you, I’m ending this piece of shit life. Humanity deserves to die

youtube.com/watch?v=qpe7vLUo-cY

Well, if you believe in reincarnation, you're an idiot.

it's real actually

>Nihilistic
>Believes in reincarnation
Pick one faggo.t

Oh sorry didn't realize.

and depending on what you do in this life you could come back as a rabbit or a mouse instead of a human
what's your sign?

>I was driven to insanity trying to figure out why people act the way they do
Why? I mean, I've entertained the question before, but there is no inherent reason. We're just animals. It is not our place to question why we do, we just do. Like every other organism.

Have you considered the possibility that you haven't figured it all out, and maybe you could learn something from the happy and successful people you despise so much?

I know this and many other things, but the process of figuring out people are just giant assholes for no reason, and knowing it so well like I do, turned me into hopelessness itself. I just won’t continue toying with myself anymore, I am smart but I cannot escape myself

Would you just stfu and stop making me angrier?

>pretends to be enlightened
>plans on killing self to reinacrnate
>forgets about the penalties for wasting your life
go ahead, faggot. be born again and get punished like the bitch you are.

>as a rabbit or a mouse instead of a human
Doesn't work that way. Why are people so stupid?

I accept the penalties... as long as this freak I have become DIES

Whatever faggot. You seem to have it all figured out. Enjoy death.

Not trying to aggravate you, just take a deep breath and think about it. Tomorrow is a new day, and you don't become a different or better person overnight. It comes with small, one-at-a-time better decisions. Hang in there user and don't watch so much anime.

I FUCKING WILL, YOU TWAT

Yet here you are, still posting

If you really believe in reincarnation, read about the Bardo and the book of the dead. It's very likely you won't incarnate in this realm if you are filled with hatred upon death.

Goodbye, ye blessedly stupid one.

Mmm, nope. I'm pretty sure you're coming back as a squirrel.

Farewell, ye angsty bastard

>I believe in reincarnation and plan on killing myself and being born anew as a girl in 20-30 years.
stopped reading

Das gay

Not OP, but I'd be okay with that.