What ethnicity are you?

What ethnicity are you?

Is it a local one originating from whee you live?

I'm mostly Warmian but with some Polish, French, Lithuanian and Belarusian blood(since everyone mixed a bit).

I am greek

I am a Greek.

Yassou

mexican-american of mostly spanish and amerindian descent, but with lots of other things marginally mixed in (british, italian, black, north african, jewish, german)

And I thought I'm mixed.

nice mongrel, 100% american

How do you know you have all that shit? Did you use 23 and me or actual family tree

i used 23andme. the british and german i knew already from family history and had suspected the north african from our surname, but the rest i only discovered after testing.

Colonial mongrel.
Mostly of British stock.

I am Iberian

Serbo-Croato-Slovene by heritage, Slovene by ethnicity.

You look like my cousin.

Are you spying on me??
How do you know?

spanish with some indigenous and jewish

Family came from Germany as colonizators to Prussia, but polonized themselves and felt more Polish than German.

100% Norwegian, can trace my ancestors way back

Yes, since I live in a very rural place where families have known each other for generations

*where you

How are your teeth?

No offence ment, just curious.

Nice and straight, I take good care of them plus I seldom eat any bad food

I was just wondering if, you know, there was inbreeding in the past due to the rural thing you highlighted.

No, there wasn't.

What a turn off.

Why?

Incest is hot when I imagine it, like a super hot stepmother or something. Blame hentai.

>Incest is hot when I imagine it, like a super hot stepmother or something. Blame hentai.

You do have higher chance of fetal deformations than others though :^)

What the fuck, I thought Poles were hard working and masculine, not sissies who thinks about incest and hentai

you're on a weeb forum, what the fuck do you expect

Irish as fuck. Freckles, temperament, alcoholism, everything.

I'm ripped af but it dosn't mean I can't fap to some stepmum hentai. Low carb and high protein. 144g of protein each day makes me horny.

I'm a Swedish/Norwegian Sami.

>144g of protein each day
I'm glad some people didn't fall for 200g protein a day meme. Buy my whey product, goy :)

1,8g per kg la

1/2 alpine piemontèis (occitan), 1/4 venetian, 1/4 scotch-irish (through my american great-grandfather, 100% scotch-irish)

>lithuanian
POTATOED

fug, wrong thread :D

BELARUSED

How did the irish get there?

It's from my american grandfather (scotch-irish, an ethnicity i never understood but they're basically americans of Ulster Protestant descents. I don't know if in the USA there are still some of them or if they're disappeared)

50% moor
50% gipsy
100% spanish

t. Jordi Arnau Pujol Puig

WASP all the way down, and American going back at least 200 years on both sides and probably longer

It's actually kind of strange; I was expecting to find some continentals or Irish in the woodpile (especially since I have a F*ench last name and I'm pale as fuck but lolnope; my great-great grandfather changed it from an English name for apparently no reason) but literally every single last name I've been able to track down has been either English or an Americanized version thereof, even the ones I assumed were something else. My great-grandmother also has a paper trail to a Revolutionary War veteran and upon doing some more digging, the oldest ancestor of his that I could find arrived in Plymouth in 1624. I also haven't been able to find any immigration records for any of my ancestors. At all. The only living ancestor I don't have a good bead on is my shitheel grandfather (two or three generations past him the trail runs out) but considering that he's from the Ozarks and I can't find any Irish or German names I just assume that he's WASP as well. But he's probably going to die soon so at his funeral I'll see if I can do some digging.

Like I said, it's weird. I've never met another burger family with such unilateral ancestry for so long.

Western Ukrainian.

Do you live in New England? Pure Wasps still exist or they're mixed with us and the irish?

Finnish, Swedish, German, Russian and Estonian by blood, American by heart.

We're all living in America, friend.

Mom is Scottish, dad is Irish. I live in Sweden. And yes I'm an alcoholic.

ist wunderbar

Most of my family comes from South Western France, but I have a grand father that's Corsican.
So yeah I'm definitely a local, depending how broadly you take the definition of a local. My land resonates with my blood

good

>Do you live in New England?
No, and not only was I born on the west coast but over the last hundred and fifty years I've found records of ancestors settling down everywhere from Vermont to San Diego. It's almost like they were vampires and could sense each other or something.

>Pure Wasps still exist or they're mixed with us and the irish?
Yeah, they still exist. They just tend to be either old money blue bloods who only breed with their own kind (concentrated in New England but can be found anywhere that has a high ratio of standard of living to population density - Aspen, Long Island, Chesapeake Bay, private strips of coast in California, etc.) or rural types living in New England.

Continental fucking shits.

So you're black, then?

Yes, pure African Kang stock. I blend with the shadows.

Does it mean that your grandmother was fucked by the people of this ethics ?

Russian + baltic + german + tatar.

In the end I am blond and pale.

mostly finnish with rumours of german ancestry and one odd swedish fisherman in 1800s

trash

Yeah i wish i was a glorious Lazroach like you iki.

FISHERMAN'D

Russian + ukrainian + polak

I am Greek

Mum's from Ireland, Dad's half English and half irish, with both both his sides first arriving here as convicts

I guess that makes me mostly Irish, even though I look more English

>Turk (Georgian-Russian-Khazar mix)
>not even a local
>Turkish skills have atrophied

literally gypsy tier immigrant

Become a Spaniard.

>Warmian
the fuck is that

Helou aim finis

I'm mostly Trojan with a bit of Gaulish + German admixture

FROG'D

I'm a Serb with Hungarian ancestry

I am greek

By blood I am half Basque, a quarter Navarrese and another quarter Aragonese. My Navarrese grandfather carried some French sounding surnames, although one of them as been around Navarre since the Middle Ages.
I identified myself as Basque, as I have alwayd lived in the Basque Country, in the same town were my both parents were born.

>Is it a local one originating from whee you live?
I am one of the last kids born in my town instead of in a neighbouring town´s hospital, my father always points how his own birth was in the main street itself, my grandfather worked in the most iconic local company of the XXth Century while my greatgrandfather did so in our most tradiontal industry.
My surname has been linked to this narrow valley for centuries, and comes from a place bordering my own hometown.

Let's see here.
Moms side.
>american
>polish
>swedish
>norwegian
Dads side.
>irish
>swedish
>norwegian
>finnish
My dad speaks three languages, my mom four.
Not sure what the hell I am.

You're a mongrel.

I mostly have Hugeonot ancestry, which isn't uncommon in my province (Zeeland).

My parents are full blown roleplayers and I have like 4 french names.

>warmian
>ethnicity

greek georgian

Ahhh a slav...

I am an Anglo-Sexman

Im PORTUGUÊS and nothing else. and my current country is the our Ancestor's home since the gre8 indo-european migration

Pure blooded Moldavian. Not even kidding, my ancestors are from 3 counties in Moldova (the Romanian region). That means i'm basically some kind of Slav with Tatar and I don't know, Scytho-Sarmatian and Dacian blood? I consider myself a Slav.

>Moldava
>slavs

according to ancestry,
53% British Isles
26% Scandinavia
8% West Europe
8% East Europe
5% trace regions of Mediterranean and Caucasus

holup

I'm just french. Like 100 or so french. No spanish ancestors, no dago ancestors, no arab ancestors (thanks god), no german ancestors (AFAIK). Just 100% french.

You can't be 100% French without having German blood. Or are you a pureblood Gaul?

Danish. Probably with some german in the mix.

Portuguese and Italian, therefore Roman and Suebi.

Some surnames related to my family might sound germanic...

Does "Braud" (basically "bro" but with a guttural R) sound Germanic to you? Brothier? Malin? (it's germanic, apparently, or at least from Normandy)

I'm only 26% Iberian.

Most of my DNA hails from Italy/Greece.

>Pooland
>slavs
>not russo-german rape babies

I am Transylvanian

You're not slav if you don't speak slavic language you retard besides our country is still miles better than your gypsy ridden shithole. Hungarians should've genocide you.

Sorry, you're unclogging English toilets too loudly, can't properly hear you.

>imblying I know my ethnicity
I'm Brazilian

Thats a meme if you have no italian ancestors.

>I'm mostly Warmian

So regular Polish?

I'm greek

Southern of northern France ? Eye/hair colour ?

Tours. Brown hair and eyes. Very pale skin.

If you say "huuur duuur, ur not blonde with blue eyes, therefore ur not french xDDDD", I won't even bother to respond