This is my favorite JAV idol. Want to see more?

This is my favorite JAV idol. Want to see more?

Other urls found in this thread:

javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiyt6e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe when she graduates to hardcore

She's been fucked pretty hard.

She's thick as fuck for a Japanese bitch

NAME
POST LINKS TO YOUR FAVS
THANK YOU

Perfect

NAMEEEE????

Name of this goddess??

You're my favorite idol, OP

Rie Tachikawa

Tell me what you'd do to her first then I'll give you her name.

Also not attractive at all...

Great tits, mediocre dime-a-dozen gook face.

I would do disgusting things to her...

Edge thread??

her name is Rie Tachikawa lol

Like what? Share your dirtiest thoughts. She looks shy and good but she's an absolute freak.

I like her face and her whole body

hmmmm... I would probably make her gag on my cock first and then make her lick my asshole. then id probably fuck her doggy style until I'm about to cum and shove my dick down her throat and cum in her mouth

I like her because she's not as well-known as other JAV stars so I never see any other people talking about her.
She's like my own personal whore to jerk off to and it's fun to share her with others and have them cum to her. It brings me great joy.

i feel most people i see into jav have such bland taste
rei mizuna is my wife

goof thread keep it going.
other good Javs?

Satomi Suzuki is pretty vanilla, but she has done JAV for a long time.

No competition.

Aikawa Seira is also another one if you like thicc(er) JAV, also quite awhile back 2011.

ewww no

rei is simply the best, she has done a video for every fetish imaginable and more. she will never become boring to me because there's always something different to see from her

for me after a while i et bored with the same person

i never stick with the same person for too long, i have a whole computer and external hard drive full of JAV and i am always downloading new videos, but we all have favorites
i also like ai uehara, shes very cute so shes very popular but i like that she does some weird fetish work as well

torrent/dl link on that?

MVSD-267
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiyt6e

you get off to watching her eat?