Would you let me wreck your gf?

Would you let me wreck your gf?

No, but I'd love to wreck you in tandem with her.

I’d be honored

manlet niglet

I would destroy you even if you looked at her

yes

She'd love getting rekt by a cock that big. 4'10", 90 pounds

Jokes on you, I don't have one

I'm positive I couldn't stop you

And spread your nigger AIDS? No thanks

no she's not into bestiality

I don't have a gf but you can wreck me

>me

Why does your dick have it's own hoverboard?

She would suck the cock of a dead horse before touching your AIDS infested nigger dick

Good, and don't feel insecure about it, you know she deserves a real cock inside her. She loves you so much.

Some people were born beta bitches, not really your fault that you're useless, i would blame you pathetic parents. Sure your mom was an inbred whore and you dad's a peice of cuck shit himself

Please do it

Holy shit, sometimes I wish I wasnt a faggot but seeing that I could have drawn the Beta Cuck Card I feel fucking blessed.

You guys just don't know how to treat your woman right

I know exactly how to treat my women, and keeping her safe from abusive drug pedaling nigger and his nasty diseased dick is one of the things I do for her

yes sir

you see you dick is at its limit now, where as a small non erect dick has much more potential then your shitty dick. see you are a shower then a grower. anyway only fags post dicks on here.

It depends. Do they allow conjugal visits at the facility in which you are incarcerated?

i wonder who was like, "get 2 real niggers" (make sure there wearing gold and shit to let us know that their niggers) have one of them "mad dog" the cameraman. "how will they know that this is aimed at weak white men?" well have some nigga in the back with a flaccid penis poking threw his shorts look mildly concerned. what a joke. ppl who let niggers fuck their whores dont deserve them in the the first place. and whore willing to be fucked by niggers are just as bad if not worse.

this is a frame perfect response lmao

Please.

apparently as hard as it gets lmao

lol!!!

Oh man, you know Obama must have a rock-hard monster dong.

There should be a minimum dick size requirement for US presidents, then we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now

Can we see it erect

What kind of manlet ARE you, OP?

Best threads on Sup Forums

Love watching these neckbeards get triggered

>neck beards
>triggered
you are one of 2 things.
a cuck
or a nigger
i am neater.
so i win.
at the end of the day you cant be in a healthy relationship or keep a fully erect non sore penis for longer than 10 min.

>itt

niggers

>neater

ooh big man correcting a typo.
fucking nigger.

I'd let her ram you

What in the real fucks? Stop it Juan

Split her in half, please

Nudes?