How much do you think the Sup Forums package will cost under Trump's new ISP-controlled internet?

How much do you think the Sup Forums package will cost under Trump's new ISP-controlled internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4150891/republican-debate-donald-trump-internet/
theverge.com/2017/1/23/14338522/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-donald-trump-appointment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trump
>trump
>everything is trump
>this hasn't passed several times before but under TRUMMMMMPPPPP IT WILLLLLLLLLL

If your dump enough to think sites will cost money as a product, your at the point I could tell you anything.
Sup Forums I don't even think makes money at this point, but other then the loss of ads, and some slow down, not much changes. It would just make sites have to pay to use more of their bandwidth. Also sites that compete with the cable company will be blocked. VPNs and some other shit might hell keep it alive a little.

>Nearly every republican accepting bribes from big telecoms
>Trump personally appoints Pajeet Pai
>Pajeet destroys net neutrality at behest of big telecoms
>but it's not Trump's fault guys! maga!

Some countries are well on their way to this sort of package.

This

is this shit for real?

not until late december.

Uh huh, I can't wait for you to eat crow in January.
You'll be like those stupid fucking kikes who said Guam would be nuked by October. And the stupid niggers who said would be impeached in august.

No

Trump would be impeached in august

You want to but some money on that. I got 2k, How much you ganna bet.

I bet your mother's love against your 2k for the fact that nothing will happen

My mother's love

Mister dubs, I'm betting that trump is going to stay in office. Also who cares about that bitch.

It's very likely Sup Forums will be...inaccessable.

time.com/4150891/republican-debate-donald-trump-internet/

The only representatives supporting this shit are Republicans. They're so obviously the bad guys, how can you not see it?

BICH HIII

Because of Hillary's e-mails and uranium. Also, NFL players and coffee cups.

Damn so you're broke on that too huh

>>Nearly every Republican accepting bribes from big telecoms
>Fucking Trump!
So go after the fuckers accepting bribes, you retard.

>>Trump personally appoints Pajeet Pai

NOPE wrong it was obama dont lie

guys notice me i call people name hehe edgy crow amirite an hero

theverge.com/2017/1/23/14338522/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-donald-trump-appointment

ur a shittalking mouthbreathing faggot

canada does not have net nutrality and were fine.

that being said I think it would be GREAT for americans to have restricted access to the internet. especially the poor ones as they are the most likely to be tumblrinas and twatter faggots. were tired of your shit affecting our countries

>Trump's new ISP-controlled internet
Haha, suck it libtard. No more communist internets for you, you gotta pay your way now.

Oh yeah, you're healthcare is about to get more expensive too.
> HAPPY TRUMPSGIVING!

.. and you're taxes, they're going up this year too.
> WISH YOU A MERRY TRUMPSMAS TO YOU!

lastly, enjoy that $150 billion in new debt, deflating the value of any savings you might have.
> AND A TRUMPY NEW YEAR!

>shilling this hard

>especially the poor ones as they are the most likely to be tumblrinas and twatter faggots.

The poor ones are niggers and Trump voting rednecks. The tumblerinas are upper middle class white kids. Are you fucking retarded?

Sure thing, Ivan.

Can confirm as a trump voting redneck.

Test

You know this shit is only America right? I'm Australian and will be completely unaffected by this change.

Although I don't actually understand how internet service providers can block you from accessing sites when you are already paying for access.

I'm sure there will be an ISP which will say no fuck this stupid shit and they'll gain huge amounts of business at the expense of the kikes attempting to control the flow of data.

Well, thank your god emporer for your hikes in healthcare and internet costs coming soon. He may save you 200 bucks annually on your taxes though, depending on what bracket you're in. So there's that.

Taxs, naw we don't pay those, the state still has to pay us, even if we don't want their money. In fact it ends up costing some of us money to work thanks to Obamacare. As not only are all jobs here through temp agency's that don't give healthcare, but we have to pay for healthcare by law.

Yes the other ISP, just requires you to move to a different state to do that.