M-master...I haven't been milked in weeks. My tits have grown so much since you bred me...

>M-master...I haven't been milked in weeks. My tits have grown so much since you bred me, they're so swollen and sensitive now... I'm begging you, please milk me before I go crazy!
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/exactly-how-black-is-black-america-1790895185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smack the fuck outta her. Nobody likes black pussy. Not even black guys.

Titfuck her. Empty her tits by making them leak all over my crotch while I pound them.

Rub her belly while suckling and teasing those luscious milky tits

remember I haven't played corruption of champions in a while and go play it

Sorry I'm lactose intolerant

Hook her up to an industrial milking machine. When she begs me to stop I tell her she asked for it.

>it's an ebony breeding sow thread

Tease those swollen chocolate nipples mercilessly with feathers and vibrators only pausing to slowly run my tongue across them and plant soft kisses on her dark areolas... all without actually sucking or allowing milk to flow. Go on teasing like this for hours with no relief until her sensitive nipples are about to explode and she's writhing in agony. My goal would be to give this black bitch the most intense nipple orgasm of her life when i finally latch on with my lips to suck those titties dry.

>aye nigga my tiddies hurt like a mothafucka an since im carryin YO kid! u gotta come rub ma tiddies and since u up anyways go get me my got damn cigarettes! *

Get the fuck off this planet, scareing the hell out of sanity itself

I like the way you think user, milky ebony cowtits like those need to be punished for their lewdness

Yep. Milk-filled black tits have two purposes. One is to nourish and feed all the mulatto babies produced by forced breeding. The second, and most important purpose is to provide sexual gratification and pleasure for countless white men. Pinched, licked, abused, fucked and sucked. This is how milky ebony tits are to be used.

i like your style

Shouldn't just limit them to their own babies. Look at those tits, they can feed all of the white and mulatto babies in town, and I plan for her to do so. She's not allowed to rest and she will orgasm multiple times when they get too sensitive from the over abundance of feeding.

Sell it.

Degenerates, all of them talking about actually having involvement with such a disgusting thing as a pregnant fAt black bitch. Lowest of the low.

low t beta male detected

Black bois just can't compete.

We can't..

No lactose in human milk you fag

eww

>Hrrrrrngg! I-I think my water broke master! I'm gonna give birth!

You forgot: To be sampled by the white masters to ensure it is delicious and nutritious enough to feed their children

Anyone here ever suckled some big brown udders?

Excellent work user, but make sure to keep her pregnant year-round, having her body continuously produce milk for every new baby will keep the milk fresh and wholesome

Nah but when I delivered pizza to the ghetto I delivered to a black woman with massive tits and a recent baby. It was in a less populated part of the building and I needed to fight all my will to not pin her to the ground and begin forcefully drinking her milk for hours on end.

i think i threw up a bit

Jump in a time machine to before I fucked a gorilla and slap the shit out of myself.

It's natural to want a long satisfying suckle when you come in contact with very large brown breasts. Next time follow thru and she may thank you for helping her relieve her uncomfortable milk pressure

That face when she feels the first piping hot ropes of white seed enters her cervix. She can only gasp in a mixture of shock and pleasure as she realizes she can't go back now no matter what, she's been BWC-bred and is now a white cock serving ebony broodmare. Her friend can only watch on in anticipation and lust at her imminent fate while having her pussy munched by her loving master.

Absolutely. The moment those brown tits start producing they are methodically and relentlessly force-milked increasing their capacity. So much milk filling her black tits, making them massive and veiny and swollen. Soon she is able to produce enough milk for every hungry mouth. And as property she must feed everyone on demand, young and old... often at the same time. Mulatto baby feeding on one swollen udder while her other massive black tit is feasted on by the sexually aroused white man. All ages mauling and squeezing and sucking her tits, hungrily gulping down her milk. And of course it's expected that she can't help getting off to all the milking and constant nipple stimulation. But the real intense orgasms and feelings of contentment will come when her pussy is stretched full of endless white dick and warm sperm fertilizes her womb beginning the cycle all over again

Birf not birth.

Reminder.

FFFFFFFFFFFFALCON PAWNCH

Black fiancé here. She loves having her big black titties sucked.

This captures the picture perfect moment of a black egg willingly accepting white sperm.

A new generation of children born from black mother and white father

Cup size? Areola size?

It's a beautiful thing

Black and has dinner plate nipples. Worst possible scenario.

Always remember to lovingly rub the swollen belly of your black breeding sow, not only does it display affection and responsibility from the white father, but it also comforts the growing child inside

Fun fact!

Blacks in America have an average of 1/3 white DNA, and blacks that are 100% black and essentially non-existent.

Among black males, 1/3 of them are descended from a traceable white male line (Y-chromosome).

Source: theroot.com/exactly-how-black-is-black-america-1790895185

This. They might be property, but they're still the mothers of your children. Sows need love too.

Here

Nuke it from orbit.... ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!

Exquisite breasts!! You are a lucky bull user. Tell me how do they taste when they are in your mouth

roll her to the juicing room

Damn. Would suck.

Perfection in one image...
Holy shit.

The perfect black breeding slut. God I want to just ravish her thicc body and once she has my white baby growing inside her, I would use her milk to lube up a titfuck every. Single. Day.

A bred sow's swollen belly should be paid special attention to. Every now and then master should sit her in his lap and gently massage her belly and breasts with cocoa butter or oil to prevent stretch marks and promote healthy skin. This, naturally, would lead into more fucking, so it would be wise to use this as a form of foreplay.

MORE

Absolute Preg!

>>Among black males, 1/3 of them are descended from a traceable white male line (Y-chromosome).

With a little hard work, we can get up to 100%!

It is important for a pregnant breeding sow to exercise and maintain a strong physique to ensure the safe delivery of her numerous children

It is also important to frequently titfuck the black breeding sow to determine if her breasts are still large and wholesome enough to store enough milk to feed her children

why the fuck is a tuna nigger in here?

WHO

need to feel warm black pussy milking my white cock

TIL something new about me... :o

Reverse cowgirl

Both hands groping her breasts hard

Cock ballsdeep

Head pressed against the cervix

Balls unload white sperm to fertilize her black eggs once more

This is the proper black sow breeding procedure

Your true purpose and destiny? ;)

>How to knock up giant tired black milfs

Believe me I regret it every day. She lived in a shitty part of the city, in a shitty apartment, with a shitty black husband. She probably never knew better, but she needed to dump her black baby with her husband and learn the light of being bred by a white man.

Obviously didn't have the best job, but even I had a good apartment in a safe part of town. She would learn to trade her freedom with being safe and bred by a white guy. I would come home every night and breed white seed into her. And then she would eventually feed both me and the baby for the rest of her life.

hot as fuck. well done user

Hurl. Seriously who tf likes black women

Ugly hoes

What great plump tits, needs to desperately be white bred

Serious question: How many of you with a lactation fetish had a distant relationship with your mother?

Got a lactation fetish and incest fetish. Literally zero attraction to my Mom though, and she is beautiful.

No, I mean when you were a child. Were you close or distant in your mother, in the normal sense, not in a sexual one?

Nigger what the fuck

Drum daddy, drum daddy, drum drum drum! Cum daddy, cum daddy, cum, cum, cum!