What is this. I think it's skin cancer, can you confirm or deny?

What is this. I think it's skin cancer, can you confirm or deny?

Pop the shit out of it

Looks like a big ass blackhead.

Looks like an infected pimple, but the pic is blurry as fuck OP.

It's a miracle you're still alive

It's an ingrown hair.

Also holy fuck how big is your arm?

Tits or gtfo

Thats the back of my shoulder. Its been there for months and getting worse, my family has a history of skin cancer.

its a dude

You have a nice ass

>Thats the back of my shoulder
please show front of chest

It's irregular shaped and off color, there is a real chance it's cancer and you should get it looked at by a skin doctor.

>Been there for months
>Family history of skin cancer

Then why did you think asking a bunch of neckbeards on a Serbian puppetry forum was a substitute for professional medical advice?

Its 11pm, I cant fucking drive an hour to urgent care.

Post tits, that way we can help look for cancer there too

Well what the fuck happened to getting it checked out in the several months it was there? Why'd you wait, dumbass?

If it hurts to touch, not skin cancer.

tits or gtfo

it's a fucking zit, squeeze that shit out and clean it.

its an ingrown hair retard

Please write me into your will.

I swear to god if this is a guy... I might officially by done with 4 chan and Sup Forums forever...
How many mentally ill transgender fucking lunatics can this site garner.... oh gotta go

Jumping off the nearest bridge

Its not.
I did, and every time I got a simple answer, like that it would go away, and to ignore it.
It doesnt.

Prove youre not a guy!

tits or gtfo

Slice it crossways with a razor blade. Not too deep. Squeeze out all the nasty shit that you can and bandage it with triple antibiotics and gauze.
After that, show titties and timestamp.
Medfag here. I know what I'm talking about.

mm id like to suck the juice out of that, i have a special healing ingredient in my saliva that turns infected stuff into clean oil free bunkers.

I’ll talk slow because you seem to be useless... typical broad in her early twenties

1. Pull that hair sticking out of it with a tweezers

2. Squeeze that greasy cheesey goodness out

3. Post pics of tits and crater

4. Men are superior. Make everybody in this thread who doesn’t have a neck beard or a v card or a fedora a sandwich... peace out bitch

I want to pop it so bad!
Also, I can't figure out what body part I'm looking at. Thought it's a butt cheek at first but that doesn't make sense

Post tits and face

The dress codes in schools are working.
Men can no longer recognize a female shoulder

For fucks sake because you dont seem to be capable of focusing on one thing, im not the fucking woman in the picture. Im her son. Shes 38, and doesn't know what the fuck Sup Forums is. I figured just posing as her would be much more simple than explaining that, but you seem to think I'm your bitch and my ego cant fucking withstand that.

kek

Aaaah. Back of the shoulder. Gotcha.
also, it's no skin cancer. Google skin cancer and and check images

>Serbian puppetry forum
Hahaha

You’re good. It’s probably just an infected ingrown hair. Pop it and pull the nasty shit out.

It's a small abscess. Nothing to worry about

Zozzled

Thanks for the help anons. I remember when Sup Forums was people helping each other with wholesome memes thrown in every couple seconds. The good ol days.

yeah, just a pimple. if you lance it before you squeeze it will sting SO MUCH less than if you try to burst it by squeezing. A needle is best, you can even pry off the dried out part so that the rest will weep off. Alcohol will also help dry it a little more but definitely cover with a small adhesive band-aid after you drain it to catch any nasty puss and maybe a dab of neosporin to keep it from scarring up all pit in your flesh.

you're a big girl huh? post nudes

Welcome. How about tits and timestamp?

whatever it is, its infected

I'm 99,9% sure you have the T-Virus

More of this please. I always wanted to start a folder of them

Staph infection.

The T-Virus comment got me.

how? just how?

This could be an ass, shoulder, or a breast

That’s either a really bad pimple or a third nipple. Either way you pinch it hard, if it pops it’s a pimple and if you get aroused congratulations you’ve got a third nipple (albeit in a rather odd place)

I JUST ATE A PEPPERMINT PATTY
DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME
ITS A CYST YO NASTY BTICH POP IT