Am I the only mother fucker whos not into the whole tattoo thing?

am I the only mother fucker whos not into the whole tattoo thing?
yea id fuck the girl in the picture bc shes got a fatasss but if i had a choice id take a girl with no tatts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZPPaSuZAoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not implying anything, but are you able to play any instruments or have a fondness with music? Were you able to draw decently as a kid/through adolescence? Basically, were you into arts at all?

Nah, you're not alone.

Tattoos are fucking stupid

i can't stand tattoos on women, i think they make them look masculine and trashy.

plot twist: i am what the average person would call heavily tattooed.

its just... tattoos is weird trait, of "letting yourself go" in a different way.

I don't mind a few small tattoos but an entire back or arm covered in tattoos detracts from sexiness

I have no issues with tattoos in general, but when I see a flawless body, and a sitty tattoo pops up, it just ruins it...

That picture is photoshopped and the original picture the girls ass is nowhere near as big.

Yeah, girls with that much shit on their skin is a turn off for me.

yea, i played piano for 9 years and was pretty good at drawing growing up

i like tattoos, but i also like not tattoos. i could never get one my self. nothign turns me on more than a tattoo sleeve on a guy though

Tattoos are a part of a package of lack of self respect and respect for others. If you want to fuck a slag who has been around the block a dozen times and will never love you because she's been blown the fuck out as wife material then go ahead and have fun but if that doesn't disgust you once you cum and can think clearly then there is something wrong with you.

you just ruined the picture for me... thanks

A btard speaking on self respect kek.. good one mate. Tattoos are not a turnoff fucking virgins

No, youre not the only autist who thinks girls with tattoos look bad.

tattoos to me just scream attention whore, and an overinflated sense of self. that was my reasoning. for women i just prefer a smooth complexion. on black skin never ever

They're a turnoff *because* they are virgins. Its like the guys who genuinely get upset if girls have sex like normal people. They think they "value" purity when they really fetishize it.

Only autists don't let their wives fuck other guys am I right?

not a virgin and it has nothing to do with looking sexy or pure or whatever. I think all tattoos on anyone are fucking stupid. especially when they cover a large portion of your visible skin. it makes you look like a giant retard

Exactly, you get it.

That looks a lot better, thanks

tattoos are pointless and, for some, one of the quickest indicators that the person is a retard

how about now?

You must just have a little dick then, or insert other tattoo tards excuses. I'm with you man, it makes them seem more manly.

Agreed.. On a side note, it’s 2017, tattoos are about as normalized as wearing glasses.. having an ugly tattoo is one thing, but I don’t understand the outright hatred of them in general

>shes got a fatasss

>bc shes got a fatasss b

awesome tatt btw

Tattoos are for children.

Would still fuck

>This

V I R G I N

Would suck on those titties and still fuck even though tattoos are gross.

pff only fuck for the big tits

Fat asses are fucking stupid. Good job playing into / getting played by a nigger meme. Fucking dumbass. Here do your girl a favor and get one of pic related. Fuckin faggot

Its because this is literally "Stop liking what I don't like! REEEEEEEE!" The Thread. I don't like girls who wear cowboy hats. Maybe I should start a thread about that.
>inb4 But why are you in the thread?
Because I thought that back tattoo looked cool and then hate-read the rest.

I tried to tattoo a child once and now I live under a roof with a family and have a 401k. feels good.

Why tho, whats wrong with cowboy hats? For me it's not the hat but the implication that she is the kind of person who wears a cowboy hat for fashion.

I'm too late to the thread to point out that people get really mad about people not liking girls with tattoos. majority of the time it's because they have them themselves. I basically lived in the metal scene of the late 90s, 2000s and it was common place. As I got older more and more girls got them. It was kind of expected. Now every retard goes out and gets one because it's the cool thing to do. They'll try to tell you they have some deep meaning but if you get to know them better, the tattoos really don't. Eventually the story comes out. "my boyfriend cheated on me so I needed something to signify blahblahblah".
Women are retarded OP. You're not alone.
Good luck finding a sane girl without some bad ink that isn't retarded.

You can take off a cowboy hat.

Irrelevant to the point of creating a thread about not liking something someone else likes. Nice try to misdirect tho. 2/10

>Its because this is literally "Stop liking what I don't like! REEEEEEEE!" The Thread. I don't like girls who wear cowboy hats. Maybe I should start a thread about that.
Cowboy hats can be taken off with ease, no cost, and afterward she's 100% hat free.
Tattoo removal costs a shit ton, takes forever, and your skin will still have easily noticed discolorations afterward that will remain for life.

well i think we found the actual autist

I don't like tattoos as a general idea but I think some type of people look good or should I say "better" with tattoos.
On the other hand there are a lot more people who ruin the regular appearance with tattoos.
Why? Would you put stupid stickers on a Ferrari? No you won't. Some women are Ferraris who ruin themselves with stupid tattoos.

What's worse? Someone asking if others don't like something trashy or getting mad that others don't like it? I'm going with the latter.

looks human now, thank you.

Tattoos are fine if you're someone who needs a little help to find your place in life. If you can't find your own identity, self worth, or confidence, by all means get a fucking tattoo.

Ad hominem. Cool, going for the complete Logical Fallacies set? Is strawman next?

I'm not into tattoos. In the end I don't really care. But whole sleeves or back pieces are a turn off to me. I can still get hard, but I'll be focusing more on the pussy than the aesthetics that cover the rest of her body.

You're so mad that other people don't like tattoos. Why?

Wtf who is photo shopping all these pics wtf

It's just kind of fucking stupid to start a thread like this. You don't like it, fine. No one is making you. But it's pointless. The best you can hope for is a "Yeah, me too" circle jerk.

The fallacies continue. What else do you have?

but you cant take off the shitty personality.

Totally not alone, I hate tattoos and piercings and any of that shit. Biggest turn on for me these days is immaculate pure clean skin, not even tanned, just rosy. Like they just got out the bath and their nips look puffy and everything just looks so damn smooth you could fucking eat it, like her body is so soft, and she's all yours but you're stunned to silence because she looks so incredible, and she slowly moves towards you and lightly puts her hand around your throbbing shaft, and her touch is so delicate and hands so soft and warm that it already feels like you're inside her, and she hasn't even moved it yet, she looks up at you with these big innocent eyes and asks "Can you please put this inside me? I'm so fucking wet." She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs, using two fingers to open her pussy and show you just how wet she is, and a full pint of Honey Nut Cheerios spills out onto the floor in front of you, and then that fucking bee turns up and he's all like "That's MY business, stay out of it! If you don't reply I'll kill your whole fucking family in your sleep!" and you start losing all your spaghetti but you're still horny so you just start facefucking that bee but actually you're just fucking the cheerios and she leaves you but you're cumming so hard you just don't care anymore.

Yeah you're right. There should be more instagram thread where everyone literally jerks off. Cool logic bro. Be more mad.

you mean rape, she wouldn't let your creepy ass near her.

it's photoshopped you dumb nigger virgin.

that you can simply ignore what you dont like seeing instead of contributing to a thread about how you dont like something and inadvertently becoming to subject of your own disdain.

Jews trying to make black ass desirable.

Agreed, tatoos are like religion, opiate for the masses. Stupid shit and a waste.

nah you're not the only one bro. People who have tattoos and or only date those who do usually have a lower IQ and is pointless to talk to them. luckily my wife had one removed that she got done when she was younger... that shit would have drove me nuts. The scar is pretty shitty looking but its better than a tattoo

You'd probably fuck anything that moves...

*tips fedora*

I don't have a tattoo thing, it is just irrelevant, I have one tattoo on my back, my girlfriend wanted a tattoo so I gave her one (gift card) as a present for her birthday. I don't care if girls have tattoos unless their faces are tattooed, damn, that's a fucking boner killer.
My girl is an artist training to be a tattoo artist, tattoos a cool but they are just for you, you get them because you like them, not because you want people to like you (otherwise you are just stupid or a Yakuza member)

So, how's that second semester if junior college going?

that pic is photoshopped, you dunce

i hate tats on chics too....looks trashy

I play 3 instruments, majored in Art, then got two more degrees in math and engineering and I exercise regularly. I now run 3 different businesses with focus on engineering and marketing.

The thing about tattoos is 99% of them are done for the following 3 reasons:

1. Popularized by pop culture, so they're embraced by people who crave attention/popularity. This includes people who think their bodies are "art" (the fucking irony of this is the VAST majority of these dummies treat their bodies like shit otherwise - sedentary, fat, substance abusive...)

2. If not #1, they represent some kind of repressed need for attention.

3. If not 1 or 2, they're mindless or gang related, and possibly harmful, body modification.

Also, piercings outside single ear piercings - this includes eyebrows,noses,bellybuttons,etc fit into category 1 and 2.

The 1% that is leftover is people getting tattoos that are hidden and are only seen by themselves or their lovers.

And as far as the OPs topic - women with tattoos? Top tier women - from good families with good educations and GREAT genetics (8s,9s, and 10s) - these women have self awareness and respect and do not get tattoos or nasty fucking belly piercings. Men with money, class, and connections care about the women they're seen with - it fucking matters. The more shit a woman has done to herself, the more she is advertising her insecurities and low class.

A giant turn on for me is, tattoos, piercings and colored hair. Call it a fetish if you will. SO I can't relate but I hate when people remove a tattoo they got because they meaning behind it is not stupid.

Also, you're a shit brain. "lower IQ", you shouldn't be talking.

you have issues

*is stupid

3/4ths of that statement is wrong

Is that Harley Quinn?!

And bingo was his name-o!

lol you spent all that time writing and only managed to produce gibberish. you should google the Dunning-Kruger effect asap

I'm a 28 year old male with a single tattoo that I do not regret. It has no reference to pop culture, no "body art" inferences, no one can see it, and I've never been in a gang or had any kind of harmful body modification. The tattoo has meaning and wasn't mindless. I made the decision completely sober and within a logical frame of mind.

I am also college educated, financially stable well above my peers, own 2 businesses, play three instruments, have a loving family and long term relationship, good car, house, etc.

Explain to me why I don't fit your mold.

I don't care for tatoes youtube.com/watch?v=0ZPPaSuZAoY

This.

Perfect ass. RUINED!!

Need somebody to shoop the disgusting tats out of this pic so I can fap, please.

Tattoos and Photoshop have ruined the internet.

Anyone have the rest of this set? This girl's tits make me fucking diamonds.

Same.

I didn't write it but if you're college educated you should know there's always a fraction that doesn't fit into categories.
And I think he was just making a broad albeit fairly accurate generalization.

Tattoos are a useful tool for sorting out the white trash and white trash at heart from girls that are worth dating.

In more neutral terms, they express an aesthetic I personally don't like, which means that person probably doesn't like my preferred aesthetics either, and so that's an automatic negative mark against pursuing a long term relationship for both parties.

The hacker known as Sup Forums

in the front

Spot on

I'd actually consider fucking her then

I don't like the tattoos on girls AND i dont like the fat asses either. I must be alone there, but I like a small round ass. I hate how my wifes ass has grown over the years.

Send her fat ass to meeee ...

Suicide typical girls are complete basic bitches.
There's always a lack of something when

Girls / boys - have too much tatoos
girls / boys - have too much muscle
girls / boys - take too many selfie
girls / boys - have too many quotes on IG
and it goes on and on with the BS.

My point is : you wanna find a girl attractive nowadays, you won't find a very good-looking girl who doesn't have either Ig or Facebook (any other social account) best of luck. Otherwise, you'll go alone with some 7/10 who are fair and balanced. It's a noun fact. Terrible hours for dudes.

I might be off topic here, it's just my view.

but in sudamerica have of this:

Imagine being this much of an autistic faggot

Face tattoos are generally only a problem if you're into niggerbitches

I'm with you on both points. I hate tattoos on women and fat asses, especially your wife's.

Why exactly..literally every second guy walking down the street has sleeve tats these days..it just seems so played out and lame to me

Made me laugh, 2 points to you, sir.

How could op not tell

Nice analogy