Most Western European countries will be more than 20% Muslim within a few decades

>Most Western European countries will be more than 20% Muslim within a few decades.

Don't even get me started on Canada. The United States is also a lost cause, but for different reasons.

How do you cope with this? Do you just allow yourself to become callous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limits_to_Growth#2012:_40_years
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHAHAH

I already am callous

White flight and balkanization
Cites of america will all go into detroit mode and white people will all move to some memestate like montana

Inshalah.

Where they will push out and fuck with monatanaians as they jack up real estate prices, force cities to cater to their hipster needs as their tax dollars relegate local folk into being ignored?

White flight fucks whites as well.

back to Sup Forums with you

Fuck off Ahmed
Islam has the worst fandom

It's only fair. Islamophobes were making fun of me on the internet for as long as I can remember, now it's my sons' turn

>Most Western European countries will be more than 20% Muslim within a few decades.
cunt what?
in your cuck fanfictions maybe, not in reality. Actually I don't think any will be. Maybe 15% for a 1-2 western euro nations at most.

We're already close to 15%, Germany isn't far behind and catching up full speed. Belgium, home of EU parliament is the same. After the """"Syrian"""" """refugees"""", we will get tens of millions African climate """refugees""". Western Europe is utterly fucked.

If you look at the birth rates of natives vs Muslim immigrants you can see that Europe is fucked.

A few decades more and it will be too hot to go outside.
We'll all live in VR while sitting in air conditioned underground cubes.

And when you'll be able to install custom skins for other people's avatars, you can just put white skins or naked women on everyone, so it won't matte that much in the end.

What makes you think anyone in the West is going to have VR technology in a few decades? Western Europe is literally undergoing the process of becoming a greener version of the Sahel.

>get a phd in sharia law
>300.000 denar starting salary
>go to friday prayer after watching the weekly beheadings
>when i walk past bitches they expose their feet from underneath their burqas to attract my attention (immediately report this to the imam of course)
>the head of the local religious police wants to sell me his daughter for the price of only 3 goats

Ahh yes, living the good life.

It took about 30 years for cell phones to go from bricks used by elite businessmen to powerful pocket computer used by almost everyone.

The process for VR will be quicker.

>technodystopian collapse
>not resource-depletion reprimitivizing collapse

Get woke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limits_to_Growth#2012:_40_years

>Brussels is 25% muslim

it would be a good start to stop bombing those countries... just saying ...

Half of newborn babies in France aren't french. There must be many black christians but overall they are doomed.

Yeah, but during that time the West was stable and prosperous. What makes you think that's going to be anything close to what the future for Europe or North America entails?

Wouldn't do anything since those countries bomb themselves enough to pick up the slack. Even if they did, there's too many to simply ignore now. Like has pointed out. There's no solution for Europe that doesn't entail either giving up and becoming Eurabia or forcefully removing people.

>tfw 20% mudslims right now
Bastion of the white race!

the middle eastern countries are in the current state only because britain and usa interfered and appointed idiots(the current rulers).
they are still selling guns and bombs to terrorist countries.

also the refugees don't assimilate easily because they are in unfamiliar territory and fucking scared. the first/second generation of those families become normal citizens. seriously these things take time.

With every attack, I become more and more inclined to verbally attack islam, and with every attack, people seem to be more inclined to agree

They aren't scared, have you actually seen how they act in Europe? They walk around like they own the fucking place. The USA and Europe's shitty foreign policies, that I oppose completely, is not an excuse to demographically replace native Europeans with barbarians with skinny family trees.

And no, there are a number or reasons they don't assimilate. Islam never assimilates. A great many of the attackers carrying out the worst of Europe's atrocities are second generation and that trend doesn't show any signs of slowing down.

Verbally attacking won't do anything at this point. Nobody listened when that solution was possible. You need to be willing to physically remove people, many of whom might have been born in your country.

yup, just hope I get to live to see it

The problem is, it needs to happen in the next couple of years or it's not going to happen ever. The demographic trends will mean in fifteen to twenty years nothing short of full-scale civil war will fix it.

It's so fucking tragic, that all it would have taken was listening to people saying "This isn't a good idea," and the whole problem could have been avoided.

God truly is great

religion will become a thing of the past(hopefully).

but seriously stop bombing those countries they will keep holding a grudge for killing their kids and woman which create refugees.

also the assimilation part it will take time like a decade or 2.

Most of the migrants into Europe don't come from anywhere near conflict zones. The last truck of peace in Sweden was carried out by a fucking Uzbek. They're economic migrants who know the host nations have no spine and so they take advantage of the situation.

We aren't bombing Turkey, but Turks in Europe aren't any different. They elect Islamists. They favor blasphemy laws. They form ethnic enclaves free of any sort of integration just like the supposed "Syrian refugees," do.

And no, the assimilation won't happen. Again, Islam never assimilates, it undermines and then takes over. You only need to look back in history at every single country that has allowed Islamic entryism for proof of this. Even then, the sheer volume of immigration means they'll never have to mingle with natives and assimilate into the host cultures. They hate Europe. They hate European culture. They hate Europeans. ISIS' mission statement in Dabiq says as much.

i dont care because i dont live in w*stern e*rope

i hope you're wrong desu, because it sounds fucking scary.
Also don't you guys sell bombs to SA which bombs yemen?
I personally think we're just fighting the symptoms and not the disease.
all this war mongering only profits govs who sell weapons.

aren't indians and pakistanis pretty assimilated at least in uk?

god willing

The war mongering is a red herring. Islamists hate Europe to its very core. They say as much in their own publications. The only people acting otherwise are retarded leftwingers and greedy liberals who want to pretend they know Islam more than the actual people waging war on its behalf.

Indians yes, Pakis not as much. Yes, Islam is a major factor in that.

w-will you support me in the upcoming civil war?

yeah i've seen memri tv memes(hilarious but scary)
but seriously the least the western countries need to do is cut off their arms deals and stop state funded terrorism.

>lots of muslims in canada

where does this meme come from? asians yeah, but why do Sup Forumstards think there's lots of muslims?

>also the assimilation part it will take time like a decade or 2.
Nope, the ones doing the bombing are second generation immigrants which means you need longer than 20 years.

All of that also conveniently avoids the question of whether or not these people are worth that kind of trouble. Do they bring anything at all to the table a native or immigrant from anywhere else in the world couldn't without all the potential pitfalls? It's like people act as if there's no choice in being able to say you don't want these people in your country.