How does it feel knowing that if he wasn't elected, we wouldn't have to worry about losing Net Neutrality?

How does it feel knowing that if he wasn't elected, we wouldn't have to worry about losing Net Neutrality?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/iran-president-rouhani-declares-end-of-islamic-state.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels like swimming in a pool of sludge shit

I'd rather lose net neutrality than have killary as president

it feels good because I know that if Shillary was elected we would all be dead due to Nuclear war by now.

>trips
what is that?

it would be nuclear winter in the states right now if he lost the primary

shills get to pick and choose now

Tell me more, why is that? Sincerely interested.

Americans have no freedoms. Germany, UK much better.

nigger detected

She wanted to start a world war if Russia over Syria and appoint supreme court judges that oppose the 1st Amendment (hate speech).

I guarantee you Hillary would have done the same thing. Do you know how many corporations she is in the pocket of?

>when you don't have any arguments so you have to make fun of someone, but you don't know anything about them so you resort to making fun of their name

Back to books then

/thread

Obama's been trying to do this via TPP for a long time. Either way we'd be fighting for NN, but this is definitely a missed opportunity by Trump to do any sort of swamp draining.

Why the fuck did you post this on Sup Forums? ru fucking dumb?

Implying Trump actually wants to drain anything but his load into his daughter

You know they tried to kill it four times while Obama was prez, right?

And it LITERALLY has nothing to do with who's president?

I feel like the same would happen if hillary was in office.

I feel like you fucking idiots on this site can't realize they (Rep/Dem) have been working together for some time now towards the same end game.

I feel like I'm the only faggot calling this out and because of that I'll be forced into a war I want nothing to do with because it is part of their end game.

I feel like I would be better off writing this on toilet paper, wipe my ass with it then flush it down to the sewer it the hope a rat will see it .Learn to read. Then raise up and save us. cuz gods know you fucks have no capacity for such an action.

If Net Neutrality is a worry, then this is a good thing for us. First world problems are not real problems.

Ajit Pai was commissioned by Obama, and confirmed by the Senate under the Obama administration. Sure, Trump appointed him Chairman, but he probably wouldn't even be in the FCC to appoint if not for Obama, and it's not even his fault. It's still a vote situation. Not the Federal Ajit Pai/Donald Trump Administration. They've been trying this shit for years. They're just going to finally succeed this time. Trump's a fucking cocksucker but why make shit up to pin on him? It just hurts actual legitimate criticism when the time comes

i agree. this is probably the last place you are going to get any worthwhile opinion.

>nigger this, shillary that, YOUR SO MAD SHE LOST KEK

Seriously, just admit it. trumps a fucking moron. You fell for his bullshit. Anyone defending him now is just as much a cuck as someone defending hillary.

Dude, i'm so white that I glow in the dark, if you're trolling that's one thing, if not, i want to know what people really, honestly think hillary would have been doing that would make her a bad or worse el presidente then cuck master fresh.

Here's the sammich you ordered

>I feel like I would be better off writing this on toilet paper, wipe my ass with it then flush it down to the sewer it the hope a rat will see it

You're not wrong there. I'd wager the majority of Americans don't even realize there are more than two parties.

A conflict in Syria is on going and the middle east is still unstable and America is still contentions with Russia, that hasn't changed.

Also, Neil wasn't squeaky clean as a judge choice, who would you like to see as Taco Supreme Court Justice, if it were up to you?

You're not the only one who gets it, man. At this point, you'd have to be a fucking idiot to not see the 2 party system is a tool of division and polarization. Why else would they insist on keeping something so demonstrably and objectively poisonous to our country unless it was one of the tools of their trade. They're all partying, paling around, and laughing their asses off at us fucking idiots behind the curtain.

Yeah, all we'd have to worry about it world war 3! We have it so bad!

I thought the dems hated the 2nd amendment? That's the gun one.

The dems hate the second amendment. The reps hate the second amendment if it allows the general population to own guns that would actually matter if a tyrannical government actually declared martial law and moved on it's citizens. The dems hate the first amendment if it offends them and their minority constituents. The reps hate the first amendment if it goes against their precious God, flag, and glory. They're absolutely no different, just like different roads and vehicles to the slaughterhouse.

Hey now, I sincerely doubt that he has ever touched Tiffany.

Now that I think about, he probably has and that is why they don't hang out.

You forgot the pickles.

I like to shoot things and eat them and make tools from their body parts. It's pretty metal. Who should I vote for?

>Obama's been trying to do this via TPP for a long time.
Wasn't it Obama's FCC that classified it under title ii?

And I said what about, if breakfast was Tiffany. Then I said, I-vanka has way better trim. And as I recall, I think, they both kinda liked it, and in 4 years, Baron, will be kinda hot.

Doodalodadoodadodoodalodoo

Me. Cause those things fucking rule!!!

Deep red something.

Top kek.

shhhhhh were trying to reeeee here.

Or our national parks & monuments, literally physically destroying the actual country itself.

Or our ability to not have the course of the country sent down a path back to the 1400s by a wacko right-wing nut Judge.

This fuckers literally begging for a fucking civil war.

Lol. Deep Orange Something!!

go ask they are they only dumbfucks who voted for him and still support him because they cant admit how stupid they are

it isnt as bad as it could have gotten with continued US intervention. iranians conquered ISIS's last stronghold in Syria this week. The situation would have been made worst by Hillary and her ilk throwing their military support behind Isis. Russia would never allow the Syrian government to fall and that no fly zone she wanted would have realistically thrown America into a war with Russia. We havent been this close to war since the fall of the Iron curtain

Wrong. Losing it will be an issue until the FCC gets completely and dramatically restaffed and restructured. They're desparate for the cummies of big data, and that needs to change. Drain the Server.

Begging? Motherfuckers are insisting. To the point that they're covering all their bases. If it's not political, it will be socioeconomical. If not socioeconomical it will be racial. If not racial it will be nationalist. If not nationalist it will be religious. Or maybe the multi-factionalization of identity politics and the division it's creating will ensure it's a little bit of everything.

>iranians conquered ISIS's last stronghold in Syria this week
Say what?

Iran, Iraq... quit picking at the details. Their all sandniggers.

The Syrian military, backed by Shia fighters from Iraq, said it had reclaimed the border town of Albu Kamal from Isis, clearing the militants from their last key redoubt on the Iraqi border.

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/iran-president-rouhani-declares-end-of-islamic-state.html

From the article:
"The bulk of the work was done by the people and armies of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon and we helped them out of our religious and Islamic duty,"

Stop making a distinction between Iran and Iraq. They share 70% of the letters in their name, and their not Americans, so it doesn't matter. Trump is God.

Or losing the ACA

or gutting Medicare

or gutting medicaid

or a retarded Muslim ban

or the death of conservation

or the end of climate science

or the weakening of the NATO alliance

or the gutting of the State Department

or a retardedly expensive, racist, useless wall

or the rise of Sinclair

or widespread ICE raids on non criminals

or a grossly corrupt treasury, HHS, DHS, and HUD

or a mafia wife stooge of a fake president who defends Putin over all else and undermines sanctions

or a fatass embarrassment who bitches and moans like a toddler girl and is incapable of walking on his legs so he needs to be golf carted around
But yeah, man, we totally “Trumped that bitch!” We showed those potty trained adults who’s boss!

Youre missing the point.

Hillary is gangsta not like this little dick who's wife is probably cucking him right now

>Trump destroys the internet
>Russian shills have nowhere to spam their pro-Trump propaganda
>Trump gets 7% of the vote in 2020

Neat

Then you have shitty values.

Idiot.

Bot.

70%? Typical trump supporter

> ...iranians conquered...
>...Hillary and her ilk throwing their military support behind Isis
No, I got the point. The point being, you have no idea what you're talking about, but because Hillary is the enemy you have to vilify her, and because Trump is great, you have to support him. You have a set of formula lines to quote and use, whether in context or not, and it makes you feel like you have a handle on the world. And damn the facts any which way.

Simply, "hurr durr."

You got it! I should have green-texted it though.

Dude most of the faggots here and on Sup Forums probably still live with their parents and aren't paying for internet. Why would they care? They can save all their in wage fry cook money on tiki torches and tendies.

Typical republicuck

Yes we would, Shillary would have taken that sweet lobyist money through her foundation to continue the shit...

Didn’t matter who was in office, this shit was over regardless.

>I'm willing to sacrifice liberty because I don't like politicians

In a alternative universe: How does it feel knowing that if she wasn't elected, we wouldn't have to worry about war with Russia.

It was a matter of time, nigger. Either Flullary or our God and savior will have pushed for this inevitable question.

Alright, now you're just being ridiculous. We would have continued to deal with this no matter who was president. Sage.

spent all the time to write this in the last thread
ffs imma post it

>hears "people depend on the internet"
>thinks youtubers sucking cocks for likes

look if you dont care about NN thats fine,
but if youre gonna walk away from the internet
after its all fallen to shit think about it like this,
leave this debate to people who give a shit,
because even if they dont really "need" it,
it obviously affects them more than you,
in fact go practice for when NN is repealed,
Sup Forums will load too slow to be any fun,
go play facebook games with the normies,
or better yet go for a walk, but, while your out,
think about how your grandpa would have felt,
if he gave up electricity like you give up internet,
he was from old times he didnt need it right?
now where does that leave you in todays world?
millions in the future will suffer because of this,
you can be indifferent but dont oppose NN,
especially just because you dont care...

you fell for it you gullible faggot

Ew*

the point is if we elected a fucking monkey we wouldnt have to worry about this shit

then you are even more retarded than your average trump supporter

Nope, one thing the Dems actually do right is internet. Obama appointed Tom Wheeler. Trump appointed Ajit Pai.

The ACA is objectively bad. That's why both sides of the aisle and most people in general at this point want something better.

I work in the health insurance industry. We have more continuing and new Medicare and Medicaid cases than at any point in the last decade.

The Muslim "ban" was retarded, but only because the wrong countries were targeted

I'll give you conservation and climate science, but in all fairness the Paris accords were a raw deal for the U.S. and they weren't able to negotiate a better one. The same thing can be accomplished by American businesses being more conscientious and innovative in the right direction. If they choose to take advantage of the situation for profits, thats more on them than anything.

The NATO alliance kind of the same thing. Article 5 is more beneficial to everyone else than it is the U.S. Trump did campaign on "America First". Not that it probably will result in this outcome,but a good amount of our problems could be solved if we minded our own fucking business, let some of our allies prove their worthy of being allies with, and drastically cut defense spending

Wall will never happen

Cutting State department budgets might not necessarily be a bad thing. I think that's one of those "time will tell" sorts of things

In complete agreement on Sinclair

Define "non-criminals". Many people in this country don't seem to consider sneaking into a country undocumented in direct violation of Federal law "criminal". It absolutely is.

The HHS, DHS, HUD, and Treasury were all corrupt waaaaaaay before Trump took office less than a year ago

noice digits

We'd still have to fight for net neutrality. We'd have to fight harder, because net neutrality favors people who think for themselves, and no politician wants that.

There could be an argument that a media blackout, at least a U.S. media blackout and drastically less internet use could actually help people to start thinking for themselves more. Wouldn't it be nice if people actually HAD to research things and think critically instead of just swallowing whatever the first version of the story they read off Facebook or whatever their favorite celebrity said about it on Twitter

Blasphemer!

thank fucking god for the death to net neutrality.

maybe now people will spend their time doing something *USEFUL*. eg: if different content costs money, then maybe we won't fill the internet pipes with useless SHIT like selfies and memes and dumb shows.

only truly *VALUABLE* content will be created because people will demand value since they'll be paying for it.

i can't wait for that day to come.

Hillary probably would have done it too. They're both corrupt fuck and the fact that those two were our deciding candidates says a fuck ton about how corporations have brainwashed the US into be complete anti-learning morons.

I'm no fan of repealing NN. I think it's a sad state of affairs and a true sign on the times we're living in that a majority of media outlets and celebrating this and touting it as a "historical triumph for telecoms". Maybe that's the point. We've become to fat. Too lazy. Too complacent. We look to the wrong people for our answers then wonder how we've become so dumbed-down and sheep-like. We can't even have a protest without either turning on each other or pussing out the second some tear gas or pepper spray comes out. We're weak. We're exactly what Howard Beale said we would become. They called that shit 40 years ago and Mike Judge will have called it 50 years from now. Maybe something that teaches us to look to outside sources for our news, spend less time rotting our brains away on Sup Forums and Facebook. Learn to hunt, fish, fix things, read a book, build something, become perpetual students, is what we really need. If NN goes down the way everyone is so pissed scared that it will when it's really a "time will tell" situation, maybe its a blessing in disguise and the kick in the ass we need to wake up.

Seems that it's Trump that has a child's idea of Nuclear War and jerks off to the idea of launching them.

Fake news.

I find it funny the things you called straight up retarded are the main things that Trump promised during his campaign.

Your crystal ball powers are formidable, fortune teller.

>only truly *VALUABLE* content will be created because people will demand value since they'll be paying for it.

>valuable content will be created by the same people who feel entitled to receive it because they're paying more

Cute how you think the world works that way. It will be the same useless shit at a higher price. That, and with more corporate controlled content. Enjoy.

This is what people have to tell themselves to absolve themselves of responsibility for electing this infant. ...That doing otherwise would result in the literal nuclear destruction of the earth.

I had no choice!

Yea.

At least someone here has a fucking brain. These hillarybots are fucking stupid.

YOU are fake news you faggot.

We should let freemarket utopianism take over

>racist wall
Nationalist wall you fucking moron. There are shit tons of whites down in Mexico.

Then you don't know what net neutrality is.

Idiot.

At some point, we should. Really, right now. Just let them tank the entire fucking global economy, again. Then let the Chinese execute them.

>valuable content will be created by the same people who feel entitled to receive it because they're paying more

what are you trying to say here?

This shitsite is the first to go if net neutrality expires.
Good job guys.

Oh the rich won't be executed, this isn't the 17th century lol. The poor will die.

exactly! hallelujah!