Drawthread

Drawthread
Do you have the FUCKING lamb sauce edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpZlakRlySo
youtube.com/watch?v=0YOPsr9Yumc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UF4XUb1e87w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a short comic of an MGE cheshire cat being swallowed whole, alive, and head-first by a giant snake.
First panel should have her halfway in its mouth. The second should show her entirely in its stomach. And the last should have the snake slithering away with a bulging belly, leaving behind her necklace bell or something.
Entirely nude is preferred.

>>step right up folks because who ever scores these things will be granted unspeakable powers

>>boxer guys gloves and mask itself for sale
>starting bid 1 copper coin (trips regardless of the amount wins)
>do whatever you want with them; throw em away, eat em, just take these horrible things!

Hey what's up
Anyone even here

yes hello /r/ hair over eye I like your hips

You're a great drawfag other, I'm so happy to see the quality of your art improve so much. You must be work very hard, and I respect that.

Taking one word requests

Wow , this is so nice it seems like I'm samefagging myself. Thanks that means alot to me

Bed

>Leans down and hugs headly
>Begins to sob

Hewlp me Pwease

blowjob

You're welcome

Pie

>Let's go
>Sniffff
I'm sorry, i just needed a hug
everything is going to be ok listen to the guy who knows that he's doing. He can help you better

Greetings, greetings.

Hey, do you want to ride on my shoulders or do you want to hold my hand as we walk. We're going to go get some food. You must be starving at an hour like this

*stabs*

Necromorph

Hey you fucking degenerate
I hope that you had an awful evening

Shitstain you are my favorite
How can one man be so chill

Tell me, what did your parents do that caused such an influx of emotion?
Do not be afraid, I simply wish to assist.

Techno viking request, here you go

HOLY SHIT I RECOGNIZE THAT GUY

Requesting Mods Beth and Jen hatefucking while Damian films them with a smug expression on his face.

Great work comrade

But you just did.

Saved

This is what I imagine angry requests to look like

HEY THAT SHIRT IS A LIE! THIS GUY'S A PHONY!

Good to know you do!

The kind words are very appreciated, thank you user

Requesting you spell ICUP

That's a good EHG impression you're doing there, Soren....
I'm going to bed soon. Would like to request you draw me the most Metal™ bed you can imagine.
A bed that would make the devil giddy like a schoolgirl meeting her boy band crush... or something similar.

youtu.be/IpZlakRlySo

I see you standing
Poem user is tired
I must rest my eyes
-Poem user
Sorry, I just gotta pass out

Requesting a Doorman meme like this pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YOPsr9Yumc&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=UF4XUb1e87w /

My god, he's using my own images against me...
The absolute madman...

Let me see what I can do.

I'm not sorry for this

Using a pipe
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

With a knife, I hope.
Aww, thank you! Unfortunately it was pretty okay. But thank you for the wishes! TRIGGERED

top 3
bottom 3

Sexy waitress outfit, please?

>Top
Bread
Mustard
Swiss
>Bottom
Turkey
Mayo
Bread

Y'know, I was just about to ask if you drew gore
Can you pop out one of your eyeballs for our viewing pleasure, shitstain?

Nameless
Hero
Eva or Rag

Eggs
Bawbles
I honestly don't know

Pie?

i think i can combine these

>C u c k

Sure thing. Here you are.
>T r i p s

slweep sthweet pwince
Something something Bo Peep
YAAAAAWY!!
FOOD> ;3
no come get foowd with usth.
they awre no goowd

Everyday, I imagine a future where I can be with you.

H̶̢̳̜̭̱͑͊̒̇͐͋̎́́̄͘͜͝͝a̴̢̛̛̭̪̗̥̮̬̰̗̬̪̪̭͙̖̪̪̦̼͔̖̤̣̳̪̪͕͍̮̩̱̠͓̝͖̥̪͉͚̒̍̑͊̈̀̎̀̆̐̐̏̀͊̾͐̊͌̀͋͑̀̈́̿̽̈́̏̿̀̔̀̏͐̈́͑̌̏̂̐͆͋̊͒̓̕͘̚͠͝͝͝͝ḩ̸̧̢̡̧̡̧̢̢̛̙̬͍͔̟̤̠͖̞̜̞̣̣̟̖̥̻͕̪̖̖̻̭͉̝̩̹͖͓͇̻̘̣̤̙̩̱̤̍̀̃̔̄͑̈̊̌͗̎́̉̇̈́͗͑̈́̉͌̀̕̕͜͝ͅͅͅa̷̢̢̨̨̢̢̢̛̛̛̛͉̠̬̹̻̜̱̪̜̪̳̞̺̥̺͉̞̗͉̥͚͎͍̤͉̟̠̦̥͎̖͔̝͓̜̹̯͓̰̥̺̪͎͙̦̫͉̫̫̙̣͇̦̣̦͕̗͖͕̤͖̜̼̗̠̻͕̼͚̼͕̫̗̹̺͕̻̩̔̐̌͑͋̎̈̐̋̏́̂̀̐͋͂̀͆͛̌̈́̏̃̍̽̑͊͗̓̾̓͌́̂̽̽̑̍̈̎̈́̋͋̑̉̃͑̉͒̓̈́̊̂̿̽̃̀̂̏̀̉̏̽̆̉̎̾̐̀̍͊͑̾̈́͊̿͐̋͂̑̒̈́͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͘͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅp̶̨̡̨̧͙͍͍͈̰̼̼͕̜̥̱̜͔͚͍̭̭̥̜̰̮̫̯̯͎̰̭̪̤̭͖̥͇͓̺̫̱̺̮̝͓̰̰̩͖͎̮̝̥͇̞̩̮̻͓̃̊͛̽̈́̓̿̿͊̿̃̊̌̂̇̽̌͗́̎̈͑͋̀̄̊̍̉̋̕̕͘͜͜ͅe̷̛͎̠̣̖͉̤͓̦̋̒́̄̈́̄̈̾̈́̽̿̎̓̂̊͑͊͂̍̊̄̉̒̀͊͋̆̈́̂̊̐͒́͘̚͜͠͝ͅͅn̷̢̡̧̨̡̨̡̧̢̧̨̢͔̼͉̹͕̪͙̱̟̼͍̣̣̬͓̺̮̬͎͇͖̠̞͇̱̭͖͖̤̖͙͎͚͔͇̭̥̞̘̩̣̥̹̺̬̱̗̻̩͍͔̭͎̙͈̗̬̗̦͕͉͍̮̼͚͉̜̻̼̼͈̞̞̞̳̭̆̓̋͌̄͜͜͠i̶̢̨̢̨̧̛̛͕̮̟̺̩̙͚͖̻̠̭̼̥͓̣̳͎̜͖͔̳̬̪̪̥͖̫̻̜̰̭̻̻̩͍̺͖̻̩͙͎͇̹̜̤͍̬̟̝̬̠̰̗̫̰͍̯̋͛͗̽̀́̈́̌̿͂͂̀͋̇̾͋̆́̓̓̈̽̍͌͆̐̌̈́̆̾͒͗̇̉́̄̈͆̋͐̊̈́͛̈́͑̓̊̃̚̕͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅş̸̧̡̡̡̡̢̨̛̛̮̖̠͙̘̳̬̺̟͍̖̱̠̭͉̘̗͙͉͖̹̥̣̙̘͓͚̙̹͚̦̠̰͕̩̣̤̭͉͉̪̞̘̫̩͈͔̻̪̖̖̟̫̟̰̙͈̦̝͇̦͚͙̤̣̼͕̱̜̳͙̬̥͎̦͇̰̯̫͋̆͂̉̀̑͒̀͠͝ͅͅ

Thanks! Its beautiful

It still hurts.

Do you only trace or do you make your own poses sometimes?

Hang on tight there.
There's a Denny's up the road. What do you want to eat? Pancakes? Waffles? You can have whatever you want tonight. I'm hungry for some eggs and toast myself.

I won't be joining you,. Maybe I'll look around for the kids parents and get their side of the story

Is that all? I need more information to be of any support.

user, I think you may want to take a seat, we might be here for a while.

Cheers!

what is this?
can someone explain what i'm looking at?

Here you go

taking one word requests

I think Need therapy more than anyone else here if I'm being honest doc. He's been traumatized.

"Oh jeez...I didn't break anything did I? Hold on a sec, I can probably fix this...I think...Actually, you know what? This would probably be a lot easier if I just deleted her. She's the one who's making this so difficult. Ahaha! Well, here's goes nothing."

What the fuck.

WHY VEINS
WHHYYYYYYY

I think about her everyday.

you should be

No I didn't. You can't prove it.
How can a request be angry?
You tryin' to throw hands?
Because that's sure as hell is how you catch them.
eye sea you pea.
>I'm not EHG, you fuck.

p̶̨̡̨̧͙͍͍͈̰̼̼͕̜̥̱̜͔͚͍̭̭̥̜̰̮̫̯̯͎̰̭̪̤̭͖̥͇͓̺̫̱̺̮̝͓̰̰̩͖͎̮̝̥͇̞̩̮̻͓̃̊͛̽̈́̓̿̿͊̿̃̊̌̂̇̽̌͗́̎̈͑͋̀̄̊̍̉̋̕̕͘͜͜ͅ
e̷̛̋̒́̄̈́̄̈̾̈́̽̿̎̓̂̊͑͊͂̍̊̄̉̒̀͊͋̆̈́̂̊̐͒͘̚͠͝
n̷̢̡̧̨͔̼͉̹͕̪͙̱̟̼͍̣̣̬͓̺̮̬͎͇͖̠̞͇̱̭͖̆̓̋͌̄͠
i̶̛̋͛͗̽̀́̈́̌̿͂͂̀͋̇̾͋̆́̓̓̈̽̍͌͆̐̌̈́̆̾̚̕͠͝͠͝
ş̸̧̛̛̮̖̠͙̘̳̬̺̟͍̖̱̠̭͉̘̗͙͉͖̹̥̣͋̆͂̉̀̑͒̀͠͝ͅ

See what I'm saying?! Just look at him!

God damn you are fucking garbage, you are seriously the worst fucking artist on this god damn board. You have every chance to draw something sexy, but instead you draw this kind of bullshit, what the fuck is your problem? why are you such a cunt that you can't draw something appealing, once... You come back here, when no one likes you, Anons hate you, other drawfags tolerate you at best, you're labeled a shitposter and overall are considered more deviant than fucking scatfag.

Why are artists like Bawble tolerated? Shes on every bottom 3 list I've seen, Abuse and Chrishop catch more shit than she does. I have to know, is she part of the Cool kids club, hanging out in the drawfag discord? do drawfags pat her on her fat rolled back everytime she draws, is that why she keeps lumbering back here?

>Saved because it made me kek
No u

Stop falseflagging bawble

MORE SUBWAY HENTAI

When this happened, my heart started ache so badly. It still does.

here; i treated it as one request;

she looks a bit cutesy here;

I'm aware that you're not the fabled demon, but rather, the ill fated bemon....

Also, that's a bed for satan's daughter. Notice the headboard spikes, specifically designed to give her pain as she's repeatedly hate fucked by demons. Bouncing her head against the spikes over and over again!

Nice try though.

Pietimeisnow.jpg

Thanks! : )

Here you guy little buddy

Very well, I will look into this case. But take in mind that I am human, don't expect any miracles when things are put as they truly are.

Now, listen and speak, I have been asked to take your case.
Tell me about the experiences you had with this character. What is she to you?
And what emotions does she correlate to in your 'heart'?

Boom goes that dynamite. Dang man. If you don't like her, that's cool man. I can't really hate her though because she hasn't done anything to me. She doesn't bother me and seems to do requests, even if they're not to your "sexy" taste. No problems here though.
>iis this whiteknighting?

I have this insane emotional attraction to her, both positive and negative. Every time I think of what happened to her, my heart just feels pain.

if espeon user is around i just wanted to let you know i've been busy lately but i did start on your req

Not OR but it's looking good

I have regenerated my throat and eye. Hooray for being a drawing.

What a shame

kinda shit in my eyes rn tbh very rough but im glad someone likes it

No fuck off with this, I legitimately have a complaint, and honestly its not just her, I have a problem with a lot of drawfags, like Entity who just draws his avatar all the god damn time and acts like we should give a shit about anything he has to say, or EHG who has converted his avatar into a low effort entity clone so he can do the same shit as entity, or Swordbro who just draws a fucking sword with god damn googly eyes and thats it, it might as well be a signature.

I get it, Sup Forums is shit, but the drawthreads feel like they keep losing talent and all the left over, non effort fuckwits stick around. Don't get me wrong, theres still some good artists, but it feels like mediocrity is just allowed and not addressed, and people actively cultivate that shit, like thats just what the thread allows for. My god, Avvi still comes around for fuck sake, and while Eva has improved from when she started, she seems to have stagnated worse than Trinket, because at least Trinket's stagnation is decent, Eva's is just meh. Oh and that faggot L who tried to fast track his way into becoming the next EHG or Entity, last I saw he literally draws a fucking entity esque avatar with semi sleepy eyes and spouts his fucking opinion. I mean fuck, when a guy called Shitstain is considered one of the better artists on your fucking threads, you might have a problem (though tbh shit stain is pretty good and I have no complaints about him except for the fact I'm really getting sick of just seeing his fucking avatar all the time, he hasn't hit the insanely annoying levels others have yet, but hes wearing thin...

>Hooray for being a drawing.
*repost

Who wanted this?

do you really think people like bawble what are we supposed to do its not like we can just make her leave

Hey man, can I say I just LOVE your art and your specific style, I don't know now why you have the name that you do, if it were me I'd name you Teddy, because you like comfy things and like animals.
I love the amount work and personality that you put into your characters
You're so talented. you should be more confident in yourself, you're an alpha imo.
You must have a very special woman in your life,( I couldn't imagine someone like you ever with mouth the compionship of a female.) I hope good health and good fortune come your way.

N-no way!
Id never...I mean....look at that good art

spooky stuff

Tracing gets a good basics down helps you see how anatomy is used.
Im more moved to using references to draw as was the case for the techno Viking picture.

that took much too long to do. you'd expect shading for time like that...pesky line cleaning.

I don't think so! See, if I remained dead, then I can't be further hurt physically, mentally, or emotionally since I'd be dead. But by infinitely regenerating, I can keep suffering. It's kind of a sweet deal.
>When a guy called Shitstain is considered one of the better artists.
Show me the car fax. Who considers me one of the better artists?
THat's just how I do.

i tired;

i sleep; because thats all that there is available folks;

>>until next time; night thread

I am out for the night thread with that last request. Enjoy all of your evenings! sleep well. and if you're in a different time zone then enjoy your day.

Indeed, by using a form of cognitive perspective, I have come to the conclusion that you might have a case of 'creating the illusion that must prevail,' or in simpler terms you simply cannot let go and it is taking a toll on you mentally (but you know this already, I'm sure).
You do understand that this is the reality you must come to terms with?

But on another note, why do you 'love' her?
Does she remind you of anyone or anything?

Good night brother! Sleep well and have a sunny and pleasant morning when you wake.