Australia Women’s team just lost 7-0 to a bunch of kids

>m.dreamteamfc.com/c/australia-womens-team-just-lost-7-0-to-a-bunch-of-kids/

>goal.com/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/05/26/23937382/australia-womens-team-loses-7-0-to-under-15-mens-side

My sides, shitplaying at its purest form.

Female sports totally BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5X9lENC4jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5BiSLECSk
youtube.com/watch?v=wKPcrCA2o2A
youtube.com/watch?v=7BTCCjtuKgY
youtube.com/watch?v=tKzzVmEXyYs
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPYRFSUlCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5FFaMIDsZZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ylf2YS1Qk84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch#/media/File:Stich-Stoer-Pokal.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=x-R0qR_Q6Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o
breitbart.com/sports/2016/01/22/olympics-allow-transsexuals-to-compete-under-gender-they-identify-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women have emotional strength though :^)

Also, some other examples of equality in sports:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5X9lENC4jQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8lCKeDl0l9c

THEY'RE LIKE, THE SAME.

They should have asked our "just as good as men gibs monies" females what happens when you play the U17 boys team

>inb4 the kids get ostracized for their incredible acts of misogyny and bigotry

If I had to the cops I'd rather see 13 year old male police show up than female adults.

This looks like such a waste of money holy shit

Football is sexist itself, why don't forbid it.

They let the kids win you basement dwelling trump virgins

7-0 against 15yr old boys, I see that perfectly plausible

Memes aside, professional women's teams are outmatched by high school aged boys in all sports.

It's relatively common for them to play against boys teams because it's a cheap and effective way to get practice against what would be an elite opponent in their league.

Here is the high level play that women's sports are known for

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5BiSLECSk

youtube.com/watch?v=wKPcrCA2o2A

youtube.com/watch?v=7BTCCjtuKgY

youtube.com/watch?v=tKzzVmEXyYs

youtube.com/watch?v=OzPYRFSUlCQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFaMIDsZZg

>these are the people earning more degrees than men and taking over every single academic area

I weep for my species

then again, this is all your fault, you first world pussies have grown softer than tits, this is what happens when you stop beating your cunts

Where's the one where both teams shoot on their own baskets?

Fuck best laugh I've had in a long time

Not in business, computers, and engineering (by a long shot).

This shit is why trannies absolutely do not belong in women's leagues. Let women have their own shitty league.

Yeah high school boys are better at sports than professional women, who woulda thought

Lets give women the chance to enlist, they have the same capabilities of men.

I swear thats why western world will be conquered if we survived the muslim invasion

>Australia
>soccer
TOPKEK

youtube.com/watch?v=ylf2YS1Qk84

Nothing new.

Our national women team lost to AIK (a Stockholm team) U17.

The boys even played with only 10 men in the second half.

How long until they remove equal pay in tennis?

Damn, 9 minutes. Speed it up 100% and set it to the benny hill theme.

They should have rewarded them with sex

>Women play best of 3 sets
>Men play best of 5 sets
>Women are objectively paid the same for less work

>"We could have had an easier game, but we definitely want to keep testing the girls."

KEK! Perhaps the women could have begun their olympic prep against the blind under 12 girls team.

I only made it up to 2:40 with womyn final... It's like watching insects stuck in the mud. Even the start couldn't put any optimism in you... and after a minute they had no strength in their arms left whatsoever. The bikes were basically taking them for a ride.

No idea why there has to be sex separated finals when it's a sport with no physical contact whatsoever, but that's none of my business.

>Equality only when it benefits US! Otherwise you're a sexist, misogynist who can't get a date. Also you rape children

Yes. It is time we show them the difference by working our way up to benching 200 and then summoning up all our strength to smack them as hard as possible

They also use lighter balls

Well... you know that sports are about being the best, and considering "we are all equal" (sic) there is nothing standing their way to work out and bench 200lbs.

You either eat your cake or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch#/media/File:Stich-Stoer-Pokal.jpg

dude looked like he enjoys the frequent party.

Women can do anything just as good as men, said no one ever

women have better natural squat technique which comes in handy for pooing in the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=x-R0qR_Q6Aw

>strong woman challenges man in tennis
>man shows up in skirt and bra, clearly havin' a giggle
>woman tryhard
>woman failhard

I agree with Feminist, we should allow women on the Men's team if they want to and are good enough to play, while also dismantling Title IX. Just get rid of Men's and Women's sports programs and have Unisex programs to begin with, if only males are good enough for these programs well then tough shit, that's equality for you.

Hey guys, in a few hours the sun will be up in Australia, but it will also be up here. How is this possible?

Holy fuck hahahahha

>WHY AREN'T WE BEING PAID THE SAME AS MEN

What did they think was gonna happen?

I hate this new world where the idea of treating people with equal respect has evolved into the retarded notion that genders are equally suited to any activity. They're objectively not.

I forget the exact numbers, but I read somewhere that if you combined the men's and women's world record times for the 100m sprint, you wouldn't find a woman until the mid two hundredths. They want equality, they can have their fuckin' equality.

No physical contact...? Motocross is one of the most physically demanding sports in the world, add in rocks and logs and it doesn't make things any easier. None of you guys would even have the balls to roll down the start and if you did no doubt you would crash in the first corner. With that said it is rather hilarious watching women try to ride Endurocross

Never really understood this, I dated a 6 foot tall she beast who worked in a warehouse and had 16 inch arms and a 40 something inch ribcage who out performed most males physically at her job.

If I accidentally found one to have sex with, why can't sports teams find a whole bunch to play a sport?

So it's like looking at the list of WW2 Ace Pilots

>tfw "I should have gotten married and had a family right out of college when I had the chance. I've wasted my life."

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

No wonder Aussies shitpost so much. Its the only thing they're good at.

>watching A-league for the quality

I go to the games to slam beers and chant with all the other fucking inbreds, shits great

Don't be mean. Vegimite is food and Aussies always brighten up threads with their constructive posts.

Because burger they don't let transexuals play in competitive sports, yet.

Unless it is the 2020 Olympics, then that is going to be perfectly fine.

breitbart.com/sports/2016/01/22/olympics-allow-transsexuals-to-compete-under-gender-they-identify-with/

I played basketball against a few girls who went to Baylor (a good womens team). I don't really consider myself a super great player but myself (6'5) and 3 other guys of a similar skill level beat the brakes off of them. If it had been that Britney Griner chick, she probably could have beat us but she is like 6'9 and throws down dunks.

pretty sure engineering is the one area alongside medicine that has the highest concentration of women

holy fuck this is great

No, it doesn't. Men completely dominate engineering so much that universities have to try and coax women into the field by special field days centered around engineering.

They should just stick to make nude calendars and fucking the male team.

That team would have been 11 "17 year olds" from the ivory coast though
Get a pic of the line up
I bet you they all look like Didier drogba

Hahahaha holy shit that would be great, doubt they will do it tho.

>2020 Women's Olympics
>literally every world record held by a woman will be broken by some transfaggot
>literally
>every
>last
>one

It's funny because women are always the ones pushing for this bullshit, even though they're the only ones that will suffer from it in the end.

I identify as a woman, and I'm going to enter the weight lifting competition. I'll train 6 months prior and dominate my weight class.

>2020 Olympics
>men dominate both the men's division AND the women's division
I hope they go through with it. It would be my proudest moment as a shitlord.