3 shots of 190 proof grain doesn't get me drunk. Am I going to die soon if I keep this up?

3 shots of 190 proof grain doesn't get me drunk. Am I going to die soon if I keep this up?

Also, gore thread please.

probably. But you're gonna die eventually anyway so fuck it

holy fuck op slow down

Fuck you. I have a high tolerance.

6 standard drinks? Wow i would be passed out
ha ha ha you fucking idiot

Also, lets get a god damn gore thread going.

i really really really like this image

At that level proof its pointless to drink. Ask any true alcoholic. Youre fine ooorr will jrst get stomach ulcers veeeerrry quickly. The buzz isnt a buzz. The happy drink phase is over. Bleach it might as well be.

I have a high tolerance. 167 lbs with about a year of constantly drinking this shit. That's why I'm able to reply to you easily.

Nice dubs. Also yeah you are probably right. It's Gem Clear I'm drinking by the way.

this guy is right eventually something will give out in your body enjoy your delirium tremors

why i just came to this

Seriously... might as well snort 50 crushed up tic tacs and down a bottle of robitussin

Ummm i was kidding
6 standard drink is not alot
it sounds like you just discovered that there is stonger alcohol than 50% now you wana be cool

Got pic without the logo?
Asking for a friend I swear

Not really. I'm a depressed mother fucker and I don't really care to get buzzed beyond 3 SHOOTERS of the stuff. So 6 ounces of 190.

A picture without the logo? I'm sorry that would just be irrational. Do you want a picture WITH the logo?

Well ill just answer you
No 3 shots of a 95% alcohol will not kill you

Ho much do you weigh? I'm 240, I drink heavily on the weekends, and about 6 drinks is where I start getting a buzz. I've always has a high tolerance for both alcohol and weed, though.

Here go you, here's some gore.

Do you feel any symptoms?

Save it friend, it's all yours! :)

The epitome of Sup Forums in one image.