WWYD continued on a roll let's keep it going
(Reply for reply) Go!

Fuck yeah. I'd pound the fuck out of that big ass

Dump her in the river and watch the Gators feed on her

Which one and what do

I fucking love a thick bitch like this

Force my cock into her mouth until i cum

WWYD

Bend her over, grab her by the hair, and fuck her pussy and asshole until she was bleeding

Throw them in a dumpster

Get her drunk, fuck her, tape it, and then send it to her co-workers monday morning.

Wife or gf?

Ex sister in law

wwyd

Left. After her practice she's the last to leave. She walks back to her car and gets intercepted by me. She tries to scream but I cover her mouth before her friends can hear her. I gag her and take her into my car. I fuck her as hard as I can in the back of my car. Her friends walk by my car and notice the fog on my windows. They don't check and walk away. When I'm done I cum on her tits and drive her back to my place. Make her my sex slave. Bring friends and random people by every week to try her out. After a year I get bored of her. I suffocate her with my cock then dump her naked body at her parents house. Wwyd to her?

Just as hot. I would bend that big ass over and fuck her until she begged me to cum.

Replies for replies OP, two posters here waiting

Wwyd to this big titty redhead?

3edgey5me

I'd shoot a load on her face and make her walk down the street in that getup and my cum dripping down her cheek

ask where she got botox

No holds barred go

Bump

wwyd?

nobody09671 on kik for everything

she loves getting messy and likes showing off, too.

I bet her pussy would be drenched with all those eyes on her ...I'd almost have to take her down an alley, spread her legs up against a wall and feed her hungry cunt my cock

Make her ride that horse as I stuff her throat to choke her out and leave her there for the next guy to use her

Ride her doggystyle, then blow my load inside her. Then, I'd have her clean my cock with her mouth until I came again and decorated that cute face with cum.

ask her to roll up some socks, shove them down the front of her tight little shorts, take a photo of the bulge and email it to Uncle Ghastly.

Take her phone and record her as she forces that doll in her own ass and blackmail the video to all her friends family and school

tie her slim frame to the table and impregnate from behind, sexy slut

wwyd to her

Marry her and when I say marry I really mean kidnap her and force her to be mine to do as I please with no complaints

Bump, I'll do yours if you do mine. She's 4'10", 90 pounds

thoughts

She'd definitely be soaking. She has a big public fetish

I've always had a fantasy of fucking someone in a dressing room and leaving a giant creampie on the bench for someone else to walk in and find

Use that mouth like it's meant to strip her down strap a dildo to that horse seat tie her down to the horse with literally limitless quarters and watch her cry squirm and beg after hours upon hours of screaming orgasms

She would love that

Forgot a pic

> (You)
>wwyd to her

My answer is always the same. Put her on a stage in front of classmates and family. Enema, rape then a light caning.

Throatfuck her balls deep, cumming down her throat just as she passed out

Awkwardly try and flirt.

wwyd to this cute slut?

u mad whiteboi?

I think it would be even hotter if I pressed her up against the dressing room mirror so her cunt juice gets all over it as I'm fucking her from behind and after I cum she can press her ass up against it as my cum drains out down over the mirror...that way there is no mistake as to what we did in there when someone comes in next

Knock his big ass out and tear dat ass UP

Anyone else?

Pull her shorts to the side and fuck her right in the middle of the crowd. Then I'd cum in her face and let her walk around all day with it.

Mmm that would be a sight to see

Stop fucking posting her

So barbaric you know how hard it is to clean cum off mirror especially after it's been dried there for some time
(Cosplay edition)

Would you use her tiny ass? She's 4'10" and 90 pounds

Your girl, I'd make her strip and walk her around town with a leash and collar, making her stop to fuck me or blow random guys going by.

Oh damn I almost thought this was my cousin for a second...she could walk around with no panties and a cum filled pussy in that dress and no one would ever notice

any interest in raping this tight girl?

her?

Would have her friends hold her in the air and spread her legs while I hold her hips and plow her holes as hard as I can. I'd pound her til she cums on my cock and then lay her on her stomach with her ass propped up and ram her asshole til she cant stand up and make her cum again and again

Would love to slip my cock down her throat while she's lying like that. Watch the buldge grow in her esophegus.

Two words: BBC. Anal.

c'mon, you can do better than that. That's boring

bump, need more people writing

Looks like some good fuckmeat. Would love to creampie her asshole

wwyd?

have them both checked for genetic disorders

ask her to lose 100 lbs

Fellas, WWYD?

Bump

Stop posting pictures and expecting to receive a wwyd if you're not willing to do one for someone else. It's how the thread works

omg I'd put a ring on it!!
Sell her fake molly for $20 lmao

1/?

I have lived across from her all my life, but she never looked twice at me. Now that we are older I don't see her as much as she is away at uni. But she is home this weekend, I sit in my window looking over at hers, hoping to catch a glimpse of her changing. It is 9pm, and I see her parents leaving the house all dressed up. I start to fantasize about her, I start looking at old photos I have taken of her while she is changing, and start stroking myself. It is now 10pm and she is now in her room. She starts getting undressed - I know what this means. She is going to get a bath. I get my camera only to find out it is out of power. I can't get the thought of her naked out of my head, so I get into my kitchen and get a knife and walk over there. She is still in the showers and doesn't hear me crawling in through an open window.
I go to her room, she is still in the shower, my heart is pumping away - I think to myself, you can still stop and don't do this. But I am too horny and angry about all the time she ignored me, and laughed at me with her friends. I convince myself she have it comming. I wait behind her door, and when she finally comes in, wrapped in a towel, I can't get any words out of my mouth. I stand there looking at her as she drops the towel. When she finally notice me she starts screaming, and falls backwards onto the floor.

cont?