Do people actually do this shit with lights on? I did 55mgs with the lights on and it was super lame. Annoying actually...

Do people actually do this shit with lights on? I did 55mgs with the lights on and it was super lame. Annoying actually. Just mild waves on the walls and head pressure. If I do just 25+mgs in the pitch black i go to fractal -to fucked to think- magic land.
Thoughts? whats your experience?

I can't ever find any dmt. It's like the only thing I can't get

idk, I've done it both ways, and I think that if it matters, you probably didn't rip it correctly. Blasting off is blasting off.

That's kind of weird. I thought it was more popular now. You could always make it yourself if you got your own place.

come to think about it i may not have held in the smoke long enough. Was there any difference between light/dark for a breakthrough? I'm starting to think I have broken through and that it's just easier in the dark.

Tree bark shit maybe

what?

how do you make it?

I never made it. Plenty of Teks online how to (it's doesn't look hard). However, you may need 100$ worth of equipment from the tek i was looking at (that includes ingredients). Obama did ban Mimosa rootbark but there's still plenty of plants that have it.

nah. no difference in my experience. you basically "pass out". If youve done it right, looking around the room should not be an option.

You need to order the ayuasca roots and leaves and you boil them to extract it and that's all I know

>How do we get some? Can we buy it somewhere or do we have to make it ?

I want to try Ayahuasca in the actual Forrest setting but that's one for the bucket list

how many mgs do i need to do then? When i do it in the dark i feel like I break through but in the light it's like nothing happens.
It looks like you sit in your own shit and puke while some shaman blows smoke in your face. It's probably worth it, though.

The ingredients, what plants are legal to buy in the u.s.? I any at all.

Milligrams? Do it by points. Tenths of a gram. And find somebody with a dab rig. Put a point or 2 in the dab rig. Take one big hit and then you're in space for about 20 minutes

lol what? A stronge dose according to Erowid (and everywhere else I've seen) is 40-60 mgs. Tenths of a gram is just a waste

I'm with the FBI what's going on here?

Nothing to see here, bud, carry on.

This guy: keeps trying to sell it for bitcoins on this wholesome, anti drug, forum.
dude there's like 100 teks. Just look them up.

Will do, thank for the advise.

Lights on or lights off, if you smoke it correctly it will transport you regardless. I haven't done it forever, because I smoked during a traumatic life experience and I've been extremely hesitant to try again after it. Remember...set and setting. Happy travels.

Done it a few times... really just depends on how well you take your hit. I've broken through and felt nothing but the taste of giraffe food with the same dosage. You should also take as many hits as you can before you can't physically do it anymore. The stuff is pretty easy to burn and if you fuck up your hit all you'll probably feel is a sense of peace. When you break through... you'll definitely know. DMT hyper space tunnel is some intense shit lol

Yeah sure if you smoke enough with the right technique you get off. I'm just saying it seems like a waste if you do a lot in the light. Some people don't have an infinate amount. I'm curious if a breakthrough in the light is the same as in the dark, though. Because people that say they ''Break through" say it's even more intense if they close their eyes.

you'd know if you broke through. You didn't do it correctly in the least or you hd some really weak shit. either way, you didn't even come close to breaking through. noob.

Only plebs do psychedelics with the lights on or in the daytime

A dab rig is a more potent way of delivery. Probably produces the same effect and saves drugs

Any good UK based DMT teks?

>When you break through... you'll definitely know.
I disagree. I've done 25 mgs in the dark and it was so much more powerful than any other psychodelic that i couldn't even compare it. But who's to say it was a breakthrough? Do you have to talk to an entities for it to qualify as a breakthrough? The "you'll know when you know" is so vague and someone who hasn't done drugs would think he broke through on 10 mgs.

SWIM... tried DMT once. Didn’t break through - think they overheated the crystals... was gutted :( DMT is on the bucket list.

>A dab rig is a more potent way of delivery.
then why are you suggesting such a ridiculously high dosage if you're suggesting a dab rig?

I wanna try it so bad i just dont know where to get it or make i only smoke weed tho like crazy too

Well I guess it'd be better put as, if you have a handful of dmt trips... you'll definitely know the difference when you breakthrough. DMT is a pretty chill experience even though its a little intimidating. I think the biggest part of breaking through is really just surrendering to it and that's a lot easier when you're not trying to calm yourself down with music or in your case light etc. For me once i start tripping I can't even tell when my eyes are closed or open until I start coming back. I haven't tripped since I broke through because it was SIGNIFICANTLY more intense than my other DMT trips which were kinda just chill... with that being said it was still a good experience

fuck off joe rogan

You need to do more. Once you blast off it doesn’t matter if the lights are on or the room is on fire. You’re going somewhere else

rig is pretty good but your nail is gonna smell/taste like shit forever lol. A rig will definitely blast you off as long as the nail isn't too hot but my breakthrough experience was with my weed pipe... layer of ash on the bottom, dmt in the middle, a little bit of fresh bud on top to protect the deems... if you use the cherried bud to vape the dmt you'll get clouds of dmt smoke without fucking it up

This. Don’t listen to that fucking retard. I could put 0.1g of it and straight up torch it and I’ll be in space

i don't try to calm myself down. I always do it by myself in the pitch black, sure the come up is intense but im used to it. I just did it in the light to see if i was missing out on more visuals, but now I think doing it in the light is a waste of spice. The first time i did it in the light the patterns were superimposed onto my retinas so only the light to dark changed when i closed my eyes. I just want someone to explain a breakthrough without saying "you'll know when it happens". Do you actually go to another planet or is the breakthrough still just a crazy realm made of fractals?

I can only say what it was for me. I saw Ganesha (Indian Deity I had no idea about beforehand) on one of my DMT trips in a dimly lit room, but it wasn't my breakthrough. I've gone through space and a bunch of other DMT type rooms and it wasn't like my breakthrough. I think the biggest difference was just the DMT tunnel that made me feel like I was going a million miles an hour then suddenly I was just floating in infinity... Humanoid type beings with tails surrounded me and put me in a universal type console and attached this crazy ass tech to me that gave me the option of knowing anything I wanted... unfortunately at the time I was stuck on this stupid ass bitch and that was all I could really think about asking lmfao. the come down was also more intense than any of my other DMT peaks... most of my DMT trips were really short before then, but I was under a solid 30 minutes before I started coming back

huh. Thanks for that.

Lights off and 100mg+, balls deep or go home.