vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Logging in

such a try hard meme, you have no fucking life man. like you are 9 levels below the kind of loser that appears on this board.

seriously, I can't stand this fucking shit. so immature it makes me feel bad about even coming here. What the fuck is even the joke? he eats shit, WE ALL FUCKING GET IT.

>you
grow up

its just some guy who failed his last meme, its the same dude who came here every day posting that jasmine picture from boondocks with long hair and every thread was "like her yet?" that meme failed and now hes trying his hardest to force this one now.

like its really sad that this is the highlight of this dudes life is trying to make a meme popular

Proof?

same kind of mentality in the process of forcing it. at first it was a couple of sentences and active thread response in the first post of the thread, then it boiled down to a catchphrase, with the jasmine dubois stuff it boiled down to "like her yet?" now its a 70% chance your lazy ass starts the thread with "well?" with the same picture used every time with only slight variants.

when you look at the behavior its either the exact same person, or there are two people with no fucking life reposting the same threads hours through the day in some effort to grab some kind of 5 minute fame that will be forgotten.

seriously man, instead of making these threads you could be doing anything more productive.

Proof?

prove its not you

[spoiler]neekeri[/spoiler]

Logging in, amazing vid my dude

KEK I've missed the log rage
Grow up

Here's evidence of at least five separate people.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx

youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1g6g3qvFfot
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

>the same picture used every time with only slight varants
Kel have you seen the number of different logshops there are out there?

I like how when people tell you guys to fuck off that your only response is to grow up when your are trying to justify posting a try hard meme about shit eating, you see the irony right?

I too can alter my voice with computers and make a bunch of fake accounts.

like most people, we dont really pay attention to these threads or whats posted in them.

Kek

Sorry bud, nice deference when asked for proof. You have none.

Thing is you log less shills are so delusional, you could have ten people in a room who say they post this and you'd say nine are lying for the tenth. Sad, really. Get logged, kid.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

I want that hot log loaf SLIDDING down my ducking throat

shut up you nazi fucktard

You guys are literally the cancer of this board, please grow up or go back to your cuck threads.

no wait, I need to force this terrible meme to add to the list of already shit threads that are copy pasted hourly making Sup Forums a flurry of nonsense. this is just as bad as the cuck threads. I hope you get hit by a fucking bus

Mature, much?

says someone trying to make a poo eating meme

Nobody that posts Andy Sixx wants it to be a meme.

This car pulls up in your neighborhood blasting Black Veil Brides, all the local kids come outside and start to run after it. Wat do?

You can guaran-fucking-tee I'm toppling those little shits over George Constanza-style to get my logs before they do.

So fucking hot... Andy is just smiling out the window... you can tell he just shit a massive log...

He's even got log decorations in his yard. What a guy

So hot... even drumpf gets TWO logs