What does Sup Forums think of him?

What does Sup Forums think of him?

He's a right Cunt

I don't hate him.
actually yes I do.

Hesabarmyarsehole

That fucking smile is the most disgusting face i have ever seen before, and im ugly af

Ashitpie

The face of a true hero

He's probly rich as shit

I bet his cock is huge and girthy

Just another poo in the loo.

Looks like a guy who spent 7 days on the internet, 1 day in a social environment, and 30 years in his mother's basement.

Is the poo creamy and dreamy?

>> Hello. I work for Microsoft tech support. How may i help you todayyy?
>>inb4 Oh wow thats racist.
>> No its just facts
>>mfw Someone comments on the fact everyone on Sup Forums is racist in some form

I was told I shouldn't like him.

Does he use this cartoonishly huge mug so his absurdly long teeth have some clearance?

Ooh my i wanna see this fine specimen of a man in the bedroom!! Ohhh just thinking about it gets me all stiff!~

overall, I think he's a good guy.I like the fact he's doing justice to america and removing this "net neutrality" from the fcc.
it means internet from the conglomerates that already agreed to monitor consumer data are in good hands.
choke out the smaller ISPs please Verizon

President Trump made the right decision to renew his tenure

Looks like that Atheist voice cunt.

He is a cocksucking faggot.

His lisp is one most profound I've ever heard. Why didn't some teacher in grade school alert his parent about speech therapy? Fuck baby talk...

You have stock in big isp's. Interesting to see a new flavor of shill. Only on Sup Forums can you find shills preaching freedom in bondage

FCC Chair Curryman is here to remind us of which companies are assholes.

So, In the words of "Some random guy whose name I forget"

"I have never considered harming my fellow man. I have however smiled quite gleefully at certain obutuary notices."

I'm not trying to advocate shooting him in the face, but let's be honest here, if this shit passes, SOMEBODY is going to wind up shooting him the face.

He has a really punch able face. You know what I mean, like if you ever saw him at a street you'd think I would really like to punch his pretty face then jam that Reese's peanut cup up his ass. you know what I mean, right

>the face of an hero

Feel free to call or write him to voice your opinion.

Took the words out of me mouth

Found the Monopoly Man

Oh boy this must be bait or you are one gullible piece of shit.

better than being a left cuck

no it's not.

I liked him in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

You say "cuck" like you have a great deal of familiarity with the term.

He's a fucking moron and enemy of the people along with the rest of this administration.

excellent bait