/hoc/-the calm before the storm thread

VAN:Canucks fire coach Willie Desjardins
BOS: Torey Krug might miss the first round of playoffs
NYI:Andrew "Wew" Ladd plays through injury
FLA:Tom Rowe won't renew contract as GM
CHI: Artem Anisimov good to go on Thursday. "We are literally trembling with fear", says rest of playoff teams
EDM: MCDavid reaches 100-point mark. Still not decided whether to join the Dark Side
TOR: Maple Leafs will face Washington in the first round. Crush of dreams imminent, says coach Babcock
STL: Sobotka reeturns to roster, denies allegations of corruption within the NHLPA

bracketchallenge.nhl.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1npK5OmYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=kgIXh1CIpVA
youtube.com/watch?v=j2XX369Zwu0
youtube.com/watch?v=NxN96eq692I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>grease

Reminder that Americans invented Reddit

>news
>bracket challenge
good thread

youtube.com/watch?v=l1npK5OmYcg

real here

It's still early in the season I know... But maybe the kid just isn't ready for the NHL yet? With the media hounding him, the pressure of being considered the next "great one", fuck I wouldn't be able to handle that shit. Maybe having him in the minors for another year or two to develop a bit wouldn't have been a bad idea. The kid is only 18. At 18 I was complete fucktard who had no idea what I wanted to do. Not much has changed... but I'd like to think I have a bit of a better head on my shoulders now. I actually feel really bad for Matthews, and I hope we don't ruin him. Edit: I'm being lynched for ever daring to doubt the greatness of Auston Matthews. How dare I say such blasphemy after only EIGHTY TWO games. You're right, he may only be 18 years old, but he has the emotional maturity of a Buddhist monk, and the body and athleticism as a top olympic athlete. He may have hit puberty only 3 to 4 years ago, but he is a grown man now, capable of all pressure and criticism that comes his way. I am but a lowly neckbeard maple leafs fan who lives in my mothers basement here to shit on him for not getting 50 goals in his first 82 games. I am a rodent, and he is a golden god. I'm going to go light myself on fire now. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways with you jamming the downvote arrow on your computer screen with all your might and telling me how much of an idiot I am.

fuck off

who is he teasing?

fuck off

fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

fuck off

fuck off

fuck off

He's just not ready

fuck man, it's too much pressure to make all threads from now on.

Habs win da cup

FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES, DO NOT YIELD TO THE USAEANS! FOLLOW THIS THREAD!

/hoc/ Ain’t free. The thread of hockey and banter gotta be litterd with the blood of Canadians. Hongcouver Cucks aka “wrong” is not my thread. he is taoist gommunist and probbaly chinese as well :DD. FINLAND and greke not usa and SWEDE ok. praise mild.

the true state of hockey

Laughing so hard at Minnesota Wild

wtf I love finland now

please never do

you are my true ally and I hope you are the newfie bro devils fan, but even if you aren't, it's cool

ahhhh, just me and my thread, sitting comfy with all this room, with the canadian bro dropping by from time to time to check what's up! I can post whatever I want! And the best part is, the mods can't delete it because it's the legit thread!!

Haha! SWEET DEAL!

keep suffering the americans over in the other thread! I will be comfortably watching from here!

cringe

greese i like you please continue annoying leafs and americans

you are a good yesman! I hope the americans will give you a job in "their" oil drilling stations once Alberta is done!

based greece

Americans invented everything of any value. Thanks America.

for anybody interested, this is my bet for how the playoffs will play off.

I will not dignify this with a reply. Keep in my mind that this thread is dedicated to quality hockey discussion.
Whoever loves hockey, posts here.
Whoever wants to vent their frustrations at home, goes to the american thread.
This is, at best, a canadian appreciation thread.

I will start by posting some of the best goals of this regular seasons. Feel free to contribute.

and the first goal I saved from last season

sweet goal

here is Kasperi, Kasperging all over the bellorussians. Or was it regular russins? I don't remember. Anyway, it was a great goal

I will continue the resistance against the americans who always allocate my threads, even if it is futile.

fuck the mods

Anti-greece posters BTFO

YOU WON GREECE CONGRATS HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH BULLIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>mfw /hoc/ gets relegated to /asp/ because of unbridled autism

Laughing SO HARD at Minnesota Wild right now

Americans BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWLOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THR FUCK OITaaaaaaaaaa

someone make a new, non-grease one

VICTORY

in which we shall keep our dignity and continue to discuss hockey

despite what the american cucks would want

>tab back to proper thread
>404

Pay

Denbts

>Using the phrase "I rate_____"

Stop eating olive products if you are a greece bully

Kadri is the Leafs current shut down centreman, generally slotting between Connor Brown and Leo Komarov. Kadri has had a breakout year scoring thirty goals for the first time in his career. Much of this can be attributed to the special attention he has gotten from coach Mike Babcock who challenged him to improve his defensive game and his game away from the puck. Kadri has done just that becoming one of the most hated players by other teams by getting under their skin with chippy play. Kadri is at his best when, for lack of a better phrase, is being a RAT, disturbing every inch of ice and finishing all of his checks. His nickname "Bob Ross" comes from his ability to draw numerous penalties with his play and will have some very important shut-down matchups in the playoffs.

>projecting this hard
dude kill yourself

I'm sure you can find one over at Reddit.com

>real thread gets taken down
>the communists always win

This isn't the world I left you /hoc/.

My nigger

>Minnesota threads

Laughing SO HARD, but no.

please, refrain from literally copy pasting reddit posts. In this case, there are some Maple Leafs fans who would agree with that post. So maybe you are exposing your ignorance.

St. Louis is a shithole and everyone there is a fat fuck.

>he doesn't rate the he rates meme
pleb

ameriga on sudocide wathc :DDD

Don't EVER tell me what I can can't do again.

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

Feels good to be winning the Cup, lads (Minnesota Wild)

I simply do not understand why someone wouldn't want to post in one of the threads that I made the OP for. I did it the first time some months ago and the americans rised against it. This reminds me of the hard effort of the greek national team to establish itself in the IIHF tournament, only to find themselves disallowed because of the lack of a proper hockey rink, which wasn't their fault. But Sup Forums has no prerequisites like that. I just wonder why it always has to be a thread made by a country in which hockey is a viable sport. This is just the internet, we are a small chat community basically where we are known. Even if someone wasn't known, they could do a /hoc/ thread without having posted once. If they were one of you they would have a succesful thread on the merit of their flag alone.

Syrians, Italians and even Berbers did far more with olives than dumb grecians.

Kill kys yourself you reddit faggot

just realise that you are doing the bidding of the persons (not more than two) who always insult you, insult your team and insult our intelligence, in the same time violating all of 4chans rules.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “disappointed" pepe guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking "uninspired" thread. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic buzzkill NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS POST.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Mohammed you have to go back

(((Schwarzmann)))

every time

It's satire you triggered trumpcucks

fuck off back to r/thedonald you safespace crying LOSERS

youtube.com/watch?v=kgIXh1CIpVA

What do the meme brackets mean?

SHITPOST AS HARD AS YOU CAN

>btw guys i'm a coiler fan XDDD
>pay attention to meee xp

Fuck off.
Fuck. Off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your shit team, or your garbage fanbase, we don't care about your city. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking memes. Christ, why do coiler fans even post? Do you fucks ever benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE on this board? No. You posted this because you are solipsistic memeing pieces of shit who think they matter because people keep replying to your stupid copypastas and memes. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "xD but le McDavid is elit-"

SHUT

THE.

FUCK.

UP.

I dont care about your fucking goaler either. This is a thread where you post shitty-made memes of your pathetic team for validation, hell it could be /s4s/ for all that matters - you are all just cancerous attention whores. The idiots on this board who continue to reply to your shitposts have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you fucking dont. You're valued for nothing. Why you think posting the same fucking shit in every god damn /hoc/ thread is funny is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you classless pieces of human garbage. I cannot stand your vapid fanbase or the way you constantly scream during a fucking game. You are literal scum who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random autists on the internet and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring memes on our board? Think again, fuckface. Fans like you are the most boring people any NHL fan could ever meet, because you do nothing but spam the same fucking memes and copypastas or SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or say something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that

JUST

I have about as much respect for Finland as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is Reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is Cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the Reddit memes that comprise "EBIN" and "FUGG :--DDD".

It is the most depraved country with infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is Saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is Reddit. It is poopoopeepeeinajarvi. It is Finnish busts.

today is the day greece won

FREE

>stuck in the grease faggot early thread

JUST

Laughing SO HARD at the jannie

DO IT

Fuck you grease

he'll never win because he'll always be grease

this has bitten Rush, that's why it was the first greek song I loved

youtube.com/watch?v=j2XX369Zwu0

Fuck you

Anyone else have some good copypastas?

Fuck grease

who are bigger pedos, Minnesotans or Greeks? Minnesota has done some good work recently but the Greeks have history on their side.

Fuck

>yfwsdwtc

youtube.com/watch?v=NxN96eq692I

Grease