Should I introduce a girl to shrooms who has been depressed and suicidal before?

Should I introduce a girl to shrooms who has been depressed and suicidal before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7j2sKBpI8wY
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, shrooms are thought to be a help for depression

Yes, no joke. When I wanted to kill myself shrooms were a welcome relief.

What if it's the first day she meets me? Is there any risk it will make her suicidal?

Just make sure she takes them in a good mood. You don't want to trip while upset

Yeah. I agree with the replies. Low dose, happy day. Don't try going to mars with a suicide case. It never ends well.

So I want to do it if we end up renting a cabin.
I want to bring a gun if we go to the cabin because one of the last times I went with my ex we heard gunshots and she regretted me not having a gun. Obviously I won't tell the suicidal girl about the gun.
should I not risk having both on me?

I was manic depressive. Took shrooms for a weekend at a hippie fest and it "cured" me. I get sad sometimes but it never feels the way it used too.

So you guys convinced me the shrooms are a good idea. What about the gun? Leave it at home?

Def give her some. I was in same space and it helped me

1g would be great.

leave the gun alone, do not take it.

1g?! That wouldn't do anything for me.

But what about the crooks? I was just going to bring a concealed handgun with a couple mags in case a raper or a taker tries to fuck with us at the cabin.

so she's never met you? have you been stalking her? and she's depressed and suicidal, and you want to feed her 'shrooms?

this is like a cross between a multiple road fatality and a David Cronenberg film, just waiting to happen.

so. she's just met you. you've got her trapped in some remote cabin. her head's full of shrooms, and you're lurching around with a loaded shotgun.

jesus christ. if you're going to do this, record it all with your phone. we've got the next Blair Witch project happening.

Guns leaves only room for homicides and suicides while under the influence... that is a vary bad thought to have when you are taking drugs. Leave the gun at home... I'm sure the rednecks in the woods won't even know you are there.

No a bad trip is the last thing she would ever need. Go experience nature without drugs first.

Nah I bailed on meeting her before because she seemed like she was trying to fall in love with me over the phone. No dude, I don't stalk anyone. Don't have the time for that shit. Unless you pay me and there's some real work to be done.
She has been depressed and suicidal before. Mostly she just wants somebody to love her. She's attractive, but falls in love to easily.
Ya I want to share my awesome perspective and show her a new way of being.

I said handgun you silly jackass. She won't know it's there. It's only in case someone tries to attack us. I'm a pretty good guy and have no interest in doing anything she doesn't want to.
Bro I'm pretty chill and compos mentes on my shrooms. Been around guns my entire life too. I don't want to hurt anyone.
The rednecks knew I was with my ex before and scared her with a shotgun sound.

Definitely explain to her why you have to gun and maybe splurge on a safe so that she knows you're not a nutjob

I understand where you are coming from, but my aunt died from a situation very close to this. Her and her boyfriend were taking some shit, there was a loaded rifle, and he killed her. Things can get unpredictable on drugs, especially psychedelics. I am just saying, be very careful if you bring a gun.

>has one bad experience
>drugs r bad

And now its my fault my fault...

A safe makes it useless.
Bro I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt anyone. I've never hit a woman or anything close to that. Why would I do something like that on a low dose of something I have much experience taking?

I wouldn't suggest a gun either. Guns are cool and all, but it's a big risk (legally and safety-wise) mixing drugs and firearms.

Also, if you're so worried about psychos trying to rob/kill you in your cabin, then you're obviously very confused about the set and setting rule the other anons talked about.

Lastly, you say she's depressed and suicidal, but not if she's on any meds. That could make a big difference.

Fine I'll leave the gun at home, but if she gets raped by a redneck it's on you!

i dont think OP has ever done shrooms,if hes asking these questions in the first place

Oh yeah, and also put a camera in the cabin. Crazy + drugs +alone in a cabin + falling in love with you over the phone sounds like a perfect recipe for false accusation of rape. You need a camera covering the whole weekend. That'll protect you more than any gun could

Have you ever had a bad trip? I have, and it was scary as fuck. Now, on shrooms i've never had a bad trip, but i am warning you, it can happen, and you can majorly misconceive reality.

She is on meds.. Should I tell her to not take them while we trip? I've heard Saris make ecs and other things not work.

psychedelics in general though

Different people are affected differently. 1g could have fantastic results for a depressed girl, especially cuz girls have less body weight and thus would get hit harder

I have had what you call a bad trip, but to me it's just feeling something which I have been repressing. So it's basically a cycle of crying and laughing that feels fantastic. I cry because of the terrible shit I've done and the monster I became for a time, then laugh when I realize it was the plan of the establishment for me to become this person. I say to myself, "I thought I was special with my science degree and progressive thoughts, but they saw me coming a mile away and made me the monster they wanted".
so ya bad trips are just the closest to feeling human I've been.

That all depends on what specifically she's on. I'll just guess trazedone since it's common. SARIs will make an average dose of psychedelics less potent. So now there's a problem, because you don't want to dose her to high but you also want to make sure she trips. Shrooms build up tolerance fast, so dosing her once, waiting, and redosing would be wasteful. You'd have to be lucky or do some research.

On the other hand, you could have her stop taking her meds for a couple days. Trazedone should only take 2-3 days until it doesn't significantly affect your trip. Of course, if the detox makes her go psycho you're at fault. And if it affects her mindset on the day of the trip you could still be fucked.

Of course, with other SARIs it would be different because they'd have higher or lower half life's. But at this point it's really up to you. If you think that giving psychedelic drugs to a mentally unstable person, who is either off their meds or you have no idea what a proper dose would be, in an area that is sketchy at best, go for it. I've done stupider stuff before and gotten lucky. But it's up to you to analyze the risks and decide if what you're getting out of this is worth it, and if this mindset that you want to show her actually requires drugs to achieve or if they're just a convenient crutch.

Now that you're making me think of the rape accusations maybe I should film it all... This crazy girl could be like "marry me or I'll say you raped me"... Maybe I shouldn't sleep with her.

>i wont do anything she doesn't want to
>im a good guy

no you are not a good guy you are just a normal human being and not fucking rapist. its nthing to be proud over.
u aren't a good guy if you NOT kill and eat your whole family

Exactly. I've heard plenty of stories about people losing their life in far less crazy situations than this. If you really want to fuck her, you might be able to get her to sign a document beforehand saying that she consents. But even still, you'd want the cameras to be setup and in modern society it's a perfectly reasonable idea for her to change her mind mid-sex. And since she's on hallucinogenic drugs, you'd most likely be found guilty.

I was just going to give her a couple gs. For me it was necessary to realizing who I am and what I became. I cried pretty hard when i took a lot. I realized how bad I was to my ex and how monstrous I was to others before. I don't think she will realize herself without having this experience. Also I should mention we only have this weekend together. She is likely moving in a week and will be working until then.

she might be uncomfortable as fuck around you, doesnt sound like a good idea

shrooms: yes
that setting: no

I am a good guy. I help people. Fuck off.

What setting then? I can't take her to my place or hers.

You guys are worrying me about her claiming rape..

youtube.com/watch?v=7j2sKBpI8wY

That's the thing though. With her meds, she's a bit of a wild card. Generally I'd say 3 grams of cubensis and she'd be good for the day. But her meds could make them less effective. 3 could make her not trip at all, but more could completely fry her.

I know what you mean. I used to do a lot of psychedelics. But I've begun to realize that all of these incredible psychedelic effects can be experienced through other means. Meditation, simply reflecting on the past, even watching some really good drama anime can completely change my viewpoint, make me reflect on my past, and who I want to be. It's not always as high-impact as psychedelics were, but there's not the same risk. And there's not the same feeling that something isn't "canon" because it was just a high thought or feeling.

Anyways, that's just me though. I developed a drug problem so I found other ways to achieve the same effects, and I've grown to appreciate them far more than using drugs. I would never tell anyone that they shouldnt use psychedelics, because they did change my life for better or for worse. I'd just tell them to definitely do their research and know the risks associated with the decision before choosing to do anything.

if you help people yes you are a good guy. but you are not a good for for not raping a girl

Ya you lost me at anime. We don't have time for anything else. Plus shrooms are fun.

just fuck off you sound like underage faggot

if u cant do it proper dont do it u lil bitch

I was saying I am a good guy so of course I have no desire to rape a girl. Everyone is so triggered now a days. Give me a break.

Fight me/bite me bitch.

She's crazy and I don't want her to come to my place. It's as simple as that. Tripping in a cabin is about as awesome of a setting as it gets for me.

As someone who was suicidal and depressed, yes. But don't throw her into some like 5 gram ego death tunnel. Like 2.5 grams, maybe 3 of she's heavier than 150lbs. One of you has to stay at least marginally sober. Honestly, mushrooms saved my life. I got back to working on things I love, got me back on my depression meds, and found the wholesome love I've been searching for. I honestly hold mushrooms in a sacred place in my heart.

Setting isn't all about where. Setting is also about who she's with, what the weather is like, the time of day, etc. The question of where is important, and the general consensus is that the cabin isn't a great idea. But finding another place is up to you, we don't know your situation.

The bigger problem is who she's with. I don't know if you've ever tripped with someone you don't know, but it can be tedious. It's like the initial nervousness of meeting you amplified, especially since it's her first time doing shrooms.

Might not be bad if y'all smoke a few joints first, talk, and get to know each other. But that would depend on her and how quickly she's able to fully trust you.

Honestly I don't know if she's even smoked before. I quit bud for personal reasons. We are going to have a mid day dinner and hang out all day before I even bring up the idea. I'll get a read on how she feels about it. I get what you're saying about her being uncomfortable. She's already nervous about meeting me because she's afraid of rejection.

Don't focus on the anime comment, then. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, anything can inspire you and provoke deep thought.

Shrooms are fun. Sometimes. Till you're running down the street trying to kill yourself, are convinced that you're dead, and have a completely world shattering experience being scolded by a higher power which you have no way of describing.

Also you say, "we don't have much time". But it sounds like this is becoming less of a thing about her breaking through and more of a thing about you getting your dick wet and breaking her through. Unless you're cancer kids, you statistically have decades left. Theres no need to take short cuts to spiritual revelation. But it seems like you're blowing off anyone who says this is a bad idea because it's not what you want to hear. You just wanna learn how to do it right. Which is fine if you're willing to take the risks, just be upfront about it.

Nah it's just the only weekend we have together for a long time. She's traveling with her family. I don't really care if I get my dick wet as long as I have a positive impact on her with the tripping. I took advice on the gun and stuff. I'm now thinking hotel where we chill and maybe drink or take shrooms. Whatever she wants to do.

Theres also ketamine similar to shrooms but i think its a better effect but give her some shrooms

LOL I'm not going to do that. If she hasn't done any of it I think something natural would be most likely she would try it.

Op here. I have to go to bed. Goodnight guys. Thanks for the advice. I have lots to think about..

>I'm a pretty good guy and have no interest in doing anything she doesn't want to.

a pretty good guy with a gun. who thinks that giving a depressed girl shrooms will make her want to hoover your dick.

she'll most likely say yes either way. If she's into you then she'll want to impress you. Especially if she's emotionally troubled. Even if she wants to do it, though, she won't necessarily know what to expect. She's a newbie, and while having your first trip with some guy you just met that you like sounds great on paper, any small discomfort would be amplified greatly.

A hotel would be better because it's safer. Gotta worry about the people in nearby rooms though. You're transforming the issue from a safety to a legal one. That's probably a good thing, better in jail than dead. Even with drinking I'd suggest cameras. Can't trust these crazy chicks man.

I realize that you only have the weekend, but she has her entire life to make huge psychic changes via psychedelics or whatever other route she chooses to take. I know you want to help her, just remember that help will find her and that you don't wanna do more harm than good.

Lol special k. That'd be a fun story. "The first time I got high I k-holed the fuck out!" Mix in some E and some pot and she could be a guru.

Shrooms/LSD stopped me from being suicidal. Didn't fix my depression, but showed me how to work on it.

Absolutely yes. As someone who has severe clinical depression shrooms have helped me acceptance of my life and my death, they're extremely relieving and therapeutic. Just make sure the she takes enough shrooms, but not too much obviously, for her first trip. The trip should be as therapeutic as possible, just thinking, listening relaxing and euphoric ambient music, walking in nature etc. Forcing "trippy shit" like weird music and pictures or movies is really unhelpful.

Holly shit Sup Forums is full of retards...

>Er gays, should I feed a suicidal girl hallucinogens? Oh don't worry I'm going to bring her to the middle of nowhere with my gun.

WTF
#OnlyInRetardica

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special. Every drug can be done safely.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.